Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:31:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67655 times)
dreamerrinz

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:24:11 AM

The platform looks promising. I hope you will succeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sionyxia

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:26:29 AM

What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly?
foxbridio

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:31:20 AM

Reserving Hindi translation if needed.
dreamerrinz

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:32:28 AM

Nice site!
sionyxia

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:34:50 AM

The project seems interesting, but I think there are too many total tokens, anyway I will be attentive to this thread to see how it evolves and see if I encourage to invest.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:35:25 AM

More new people are really coming here to see and know more about the project, this is really a good progress in building its popularity that will be a vital part of their success in its official launch.

I think ALLSTOCK is already gaining more supporters because of the big bounty campaign that they have launched. Is there any information on how much the ICO has been raised as of now?
Yes all-stock community is now getting bigger and this is a very good sign that the advancement and promotions and project itself is very effective and excellent because we can see many people are join and participating the project. I always hope for the best for this project because I am very confident that this project can make it  tk the top.
hinchfunkysun

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:36:12 AM

That's the best way to go about it I think. Don't just offer the tools like many are doing, give them a platform so they go to you for all their needs.
regearna

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:36:52 AM

Where can I find a list of your advisors?
frizerag

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:37:07 AM

I guess when it comes to getting in as many people as possible, ICO's can definitely be the way to go.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:40:36 AM

More new people are really coming here to see and know more about the project, this is really a good progress in building its popularity that will be a vital part of their success in its official launch.

Yes, I agree with you as I noticed here in this thread a lot of people giving their good feedbacks to the project which really means that this project is already known and progressing.

New members are coming to All-Stocks and this will make the community get bigger. As for now lets help the team to discuss and spread some news to the newbie to make the team focus on their platform more.
Yeah, the new members are coming in and it makes me happy because their supporters were getting bigger in around the world!
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:03:16 AM

I think ALLSTOCK is already gaining more supporters because of the big bounty campaign that they have launched. Is there any information on how much the ICO has been raised as of now?
Yes all-stock community is now getting bigger and this is a very good sign that the advancement and promotions and project itself is very effective and excellent because we can see many people are join and participating the project. I always hope for the best for this project because I am very confident that this project can make it  tk the top.

Yeah , a lot of members already joined and most of them now are new members. I am hoping that most of them are investors so that it will be a big help to the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:19:10 AM

I'm wondering if the project's investment token, then US citizens need to undergo a verification process? I would not want such a procedure.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:26:08 AM

I'm wondering if the project's investment token, then US citizens need to undergo a verification process? I would not want such a procedure.
This verification complicates things a lot, but I know of such projects where verification is necessary, but despite this they are populary
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:37:43 AM

Yes, I agree with you as I noticed here in this thread a lot of people giving their good feedbacks to the project which really means that this project is already known and progressing.

New members are coming to All-Stocks and this will make the community get bigger. As for now lets help the team to discuss and spread some news to the newbie to make the team focus on their platform more.
Yeah, the new members are coming in and it makes me happy because their supporters were getting bigger in around the world!
Every one showing interest due to the potential ALL-STOCKS is gaining their goodwill through their team hard work with all the accurate success in achieving their tasks.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:08:54 AM

Every one showing interest due to the potential ALL-STOCKS is gaining their goodwill through their team hard work with all the accurate success in achieving their tasks.

agree, the team is exerting more effort to fulfill all their goals and this is a good attitude that will help them to become more popular. looking forward for more updates soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:56:30 AM

hard working and active developers will surely make this project successful, if investors will see their dedications and trustworthiness then I am sure the success is sure to come.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:32:01 AM

Yeah , a lot of members already joined and most of them now are new members. I am hoping that most of them are investors so that it will be a big help to the project.
Are you referring to those people that have joined but not yet invested on the project?
I think he is referring to the people who joined in ALLSTOCKS official telegram. Because the team have managed to gained almost 25k people and if this numbers will decide to invest, probably the team will be able to proceed their next plans in listing in exchange and the launching of this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:52:17 AM

Other reasons why people show interest,  it is because of what they know about it. They find it good to invest because of the good features they made and good feedback they heard. That is why All-Stocks project is successful.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:05:20 AM

ALL-STOCKS is trending in the crypto world with their initiatives as we can see their official social telegram channel where so many have joined and actively conversing about the project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:28:19 AM

You are mistaken, on the contrary, as a rule, all beginners try to earn without investments and look for all ways of such earnings. Refuse to invest at all and consider it pure deception.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: