Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:37:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67655 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:09:56 PM

I have went through their white papers and able to see the complete information with the road map which shows the clear visibility of the platform that leads more promising.

But I think the team needs more exposure for the team like making a video that introduces their project benefits to the potential investors and members. Any news about the live interview for the team.

If they can provide it, surely there will more investors ahead will going to support for this project. It is very important to have a video and photos of the team ALLSTOCKS that they are attending conferences and events in other countries so that people who support this platform will be proud and glad to be part on this team.
Yes I agree, a video can act as a great advertising tool as well and help in attracting more users and followers and potential investors too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

I have went through their white papers and able to see the complete information with the road map which shows the clear visibility of the platform that leads more promising.

But I think the team needs more exposure for the team like making a video that introduces their project benefits to the potential investors and members. Any news about the live interview for the team.

If they can provide it, surely there will more investors ahead will going to support for this project. It is very important to have a video and photos of the team ALLSTOCKS that they are attending conferences and events in other countries so that people who support this platform will be proud and glad to be part on this team.
Yes I agree, a video can act as a great advertising tool as well and help in attracting more users and followers and potential investors too

To think, yes it can really give a big impact to the project because it will summarize the idea and concept of the platform. Also, it will increase the number of investors who will have the interest to watch the video especially if it is beautifully created.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 01:35:12 PM

Thats why always a video presentation should be preferred by the team as we all know the benefits for the video presentation. Hope that all stocks really go well with their promotional activities and should give us good returns soon.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

Thats why always a video presentation should be preferred by the team as we all know the benefits for the video presentation. Hope that all stocks really go well with their promotional activities and should give us good returns soon.
Can anyone give me the link for their video presentation? I tried to go through their whitepaper but it is really much hard to complete understanding their whitepaper so indeed i would too go for the video presentation.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:54:31 PM

Yes, a video presentation can really help a lot to understand what is the project all about, it's the summarize explanation of what is written in the whitepaper. Also a good marketing strategies can surely help this project a lot.

andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:13:00 PM

the information you share in this thread is sufficient on the information so that I no longer need to visit the website because I feel this information is already represented on the website. I will wait for the progress of your project until 2018 according to the roadmap.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:47:56 PM

It's going to be more reassuring if they PHYSICALLY attend conferences cause a lot of projects have devs hiding behind stock photos and other dumb shit
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:02:05 PM

I think the team that has a working prototype, actively working on the promotion of the project, will necessarily achieve the goal.
all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:25:50 PM

Hi everybody,

We ARE working on a short video about our platform; hopefully it will be out by next week.  Smiley

And another reminder: we're looking for experienced advisors, so if you think you're capable enough for this role, please send us an email with your bio to support@all-stocks.net.

Thank you!

Jisatsu

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:51:04 PM

Nowadays the global market is very developing. The present of AST as the world assets of the global market can ease the way to trade. It's going to be a good change for the future global market.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:05:58 PM

I think the team that has a working prototype, actively working on the promotion of the project, will necessarily achieve the goal.
If there is a more focus on the advertising that can easily reap a great success by gaining more investors for the project, as the team have taken huge efforts for the launch they should even take all the initiatives to gain more investors.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:33:46 PM

Yes, I agree with you, making a video presentation on this projects concept and in this video presentation if the team will do performance then obviously project will become very trustworthy. so this kind of activity will definitely give the transparency to the project as well as it will help to make the project more reliable. So this is a great idea which will definitely help to attract more investors towards the project.

Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:15:22 PM

The bounty program of this project seems to be a big support for many participants. I have already joined the project's bounty program. Investor can invest and invest in good profits.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:41:01 PM

Hey, did anybody else see this on an article about Allstocks in Business Insider: "there are several investment firms that already expressed their interest in the project."

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/all-stocks-net-began-its-initial-coin-offering-ico-this-week-1022303710

Did anybody else hear about this?
This will be good for All-Stock at this time. It is the first time i read an article like that. And i see some article at this website talk about All-Stock.
This article is really short and sweet cutting all the edge and making it some with the purpose and all the key objectives of the project which is deserving.
Yes, i see look like simple article about All-Stock ICO. I hope they will have more long or details article about them at the future.
Well even its small and simple article it may help the project even in litte way. The project need to have more article that introduced and advertise the project at the same time. I think the project need to be more creative in their promotions and advertisements because this might  a simple act of marketing strategy but has a huge impact to attract more and more project investors.
Even if it is just an article, it is also part of marketing strategy for it promotes or advertise a specific project just like this all-stocks having this kind of article for it can encourage investors to participate in this kind of project.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:42:40 PM

I agree, if the dev and team will be more active in attending conference the it will be a big help to increase the project popularity and will surely help to attract many investors.
Conference can also help them improve their project to make it more attractive and for them to learn more strategies and to brainstorm with their project. Also it a team member having conference will also gain more investors as what you said for they will become more expose to people with their project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:50:07 PM

the information you share in this thread is sufficient on the information so that I no longer need to visit the website because I feel this information is already represented on the website. I will wait for the progress of your project until 2018 according to the roadmap.
It's a good thing that starting here, you already understand such information needed to know the project's functions and features that will be an important one in the future of it.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:54:49 PM

Hi, can I as a beginner join your project to buy tokens or distribute information about your project? Do you have such a company?
Of course, they do and you can join as a beginner. FYI, you can join almost all of the projects if you mean to buy the tokens, even if you are a beginner.
Yes, you are very welcome to join the project. If you are going to buy coin that would be a very good idea. As a beginner its very nice of you that you are searching and looking for a good project I can assure you that All-Stocks wont let you down.
Best idea is buy and hold on to it if you are willing because crypto need patience and trust man you must be willing to just close your eyes and go for the kill
Holding it is a good thing if you really trust the project to become a success in its future, and if you see it having a good progress its development. Patience is indeed important in holding this token.
If you really think that this project will become a successful one in the future, then it's really a good decision to buy and hold the token here that will be a good investment after all.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:22:29 PM

I agree, if the dev and team will be more active in attending conference the it will be a big help to increase the project popularity and will surely help to attract many investors.
About what conference do you mean now? Perhaps, I have passed something? This conference was online or in really life? Provide, please, more information on this occasion.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cerceveligozluk

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:02:05 PM

This will be a big change in stock trading in the global market with the advantage of using blockchain technology and is expected to bring a more positive financial impact.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:51:07 PM

It's a good thing that starting here, you already understand such information needed to know the project's functions and features that will be an important one in the future of it.
Yeah i think people discuss enough here but it will also if you check their official site you will definitely get more guide and maybe whitepapers and lite papers

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: