Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:12:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67655 times)
foxbridio

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:22:13 PM

I always say it's better to postpone and fix things, than launch a bug addled product and destroy your reputation.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dofus

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:32:58 PM

If you could have any 1 person in the world on your team right now, who would it be?
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:06:02 PM

If you could have any 1 person in the world on your team right now, who would it be?

What is this question, I think that you are kidding.
But if true then I think that it should be someone with great experience in marketing.
Cause they is needed here.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:06:03 PM

The big and professional team of developers, designers, experts of UX works at the platform of exchange AllStocks, I am confident in the fastest future will provide us an excellent product!

Me too,  I am confident that the result of this project is good.  It will create safe and fast transactions which is hasslefree to us individuals. I know this project will succeed in future because of the numbers of believers and investors joining and workubg here.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:12:49 PM

Hey, did anybody else see this on an article about Allstocks in Business Insider: "there are several investment firms that already expressed their interest in the project."

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/all-stocks-net-began-its-initial-coin-offering-ico-this-week-1022303710

Did anybody else hear about this?

Wow investment firms interested in the ICO can really have a huge impact on the entire project and investors. I would really like to hear more about it if anybody has any knowledge about it.
Thats actually a great news. Many investors are interested in the platform and its potential. The team will get a headstart and wont have to work soo hard.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:52:33 PM

What is this question, I think that you are kidding.
But if true then I think that it should be someone with great experience in marketing.
Cause they is needed here.
i think is needed in all ico man thats mainly the number one thing after the developers the whole idea needed to be communicated accordingly from marketing department perspective i think

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:59:39 PM

The big and professional team of developers, designers, experts of UX works at the platform of exchange AllStocks, I am confident in the fastest future will provide us an excellent product!

Me too,  I am confident that the result of this project is good.  It will create safe and fast transactions which is hasslefree to us individuals. I know this project will succeed in future because of the numbers of believers and investors joining and workubg here.
Long ago I look after such exchange that everything was quickly, honestly and with the minimum commissions for the transaction. Besides, the emphasis on safety is necessary. Let even the project will be late with start, safety of users that their means were under reliable protection is important.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:14:23 PM

Hey, did anybody else see this on an article about Allstocks in Business Insider: "there are several investment firms that already expressed their interest in the project."

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/all-stocks-net-began-its-initial-coin-offering-ico-this-week-1022303710

Wow investment firms interested in the ICO can really have a huge impact on the entire project and investors. I would really like to hear more about it if anybody has any knowledge about it.
Thats actually a great news. Many investors are interested in the platform and its potential. The team will get a headstart and wont have to work soo hard.
Definitely they will have huge advantage because of the following they have already gained. They will find many more and measures as the project rules and everything my it's mostly go in their favor which will be really beneficial to them.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:15:24 PM

It will be great if there will be more investors who will be interested in this project, but that depends on their marketing strategy.
@vadimkr I don't think someone already read that article, I don't think it is safe to open a site that is not secured. Will it even show in google when you search it?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:11:28 PM

It will be great if there will be more investors who will be interested in this project, but that depends on their marketing strategy.
@vadimkr I don't think someone already read that article, I don't think it is safe to open a site that is not secured. Will it even show in google when you search it?
I am looking forward that matter, that more people especially investors and supporters will come into this project. If more investors will continuously come to the All-Stocks project then, the team as well as the whole team's success will into hand and make a huge impact into the global stock market. Keep up on more interesting developments.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:13:08 PM

I agree bud investment firms can surely increase the sales of ico projects hopefully it will also encourage other businesses to partner with allstocks.
This sounds interesting. With investment firms now interested in the ICO, it can give a positive outcome towards the progress of the project. Let's see what the team will respond towards this one.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:30:22 PM

I appreciate the team efforts and i really hope All-Stock can follow their roadmap, at least. Even i know this is a potential project, i still keep my eyes at All-Stock more.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:49:28 PM

Hi, how much funds have been already raised? Thnx

They didn't show token sale progress on website, however, you can check contract address to track sale progress.  https://etherscan.io/token/0xE77f30e108543372f405D2c0f95029c97a8622AD
It seems that there is only few contribution because token has been sent for only 5 address.
Is it really? I don't think this transaction is for sales progress. I really hope the team can give us a clearly answer.

It's their smart contract dude ! if you don't know how read smart contract, you just easily look at token holders and see how many address hold their token, because when someone sends ether to smart contract, he receives token in return, therefore, number of token holder shows how many people buy their token.
It is the simplest and transparent algorithm and I am surprised that still someone doesn't know it who is fond of studying of ICO also in principle is familiar with ethereum blockchain and its following tokens.
f like transparency at an All-Stock now. Especially, i have curiously about their reached. So they should give us ICO progress of All-Stock.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:51:54 PM

For a good outcome assetbacked tokens have to be minted with the backing of the actual assets that they represent, asset backed tokens can thus be used to denote traditional currencies and commodities.
Good offer. Asset support is very important for all investors who are going to invest in the project. I am sure that they know what they are doing and will take the right step so that future investors like it very much and could add more users to support the project.
Yes, Property support is very important for those who have invested in this project. I think they will like it and they will be very attractive from them. This will add more investor to this project.

You are right, I am just wondering now how about all-stock find a partnership from a successful project or company? If it happens soon then reaching hard cap will be easy for them.
I'm sure that the project team will easily collect a hard cap, because there are quite a few companies that are interested in the development of the All stocks project.

hard cap ! they still didn't hit even of 1% of soft cap at current time and you are talking about reaching hardcap. Tokenizing real asset, there are lots of projects working on the same idea.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:24:41 AM

I appreciate the team efforts and i really hope All-Stock can follow their roadmap, at least. Even i know this is a potential project, i still keep my eyes at All-Stock more.

It is not always we can get easily what we want to have.  It needs patience and hardwork to make it possible.  Cooperation is highly needed in here to work this project smoothly. For me,  All stocks project is good,  I know it will be successful soon,  I will wait for that time.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:54:41 AM

For a good outcome assetbacked tokens have to be minted with the backing of the actual assets that they represent, asset backed tokens can thus be used to denote traditional currencies and commodities.
Good offer. Asset support is very important for all investors who are going to invest in the project. I am sure that they know what they are doing and will take the right step so that future investors like it very much and could add more users to support the project.
Yes, Property support is very important for those who have invested in this project. I think they will like it and they will be very attractive from them. This will add more investor to this project.

You are right, I am just wondering now how about all-stock find a partnership from a successful project or company? If it happens soon then reaching hard cap will be easy for them.
I'm sure that the project team will easily collect a hard cap, because there are quite a few companies that are interested in the development of the All stocks project.

hard cap ! they still didn't hit even of 1% of soft cap at current time and you are talking about reaching hardcap. Tokenizing real asset, there are lots of projects working on the same idea.

Well, there will be more test for the project because of hard competitors in terms of stock exchange platform. If they have a unique strategy and features that will attract more people invest and join in.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:23:35 AM

It is not always we can get easily what we want to have.  It needs patience and hardwork to make it possible.  Cooperation is highly needed in here to work this project smoothly. For me,  All stocks project is good,  I know it will be successful soon,  I will wait for that time.
This is a big help to the project which it can boost their moral and popularity. Also All-Stocks can now make an innovation about their technologies and platform.

All-Stocks really are a great project. They have already achieve many goals and milestone which they will become popular soon. They have launched their prototype demo and many have invested about it.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:45:47 AM

This is a big help to the project which it can boost their moral and popularity. Also All-Stocks can now make an innovation about their technologies and platform.

All-Stocks really are a great project. They have already achieve many goals and milestone which they will become popular soon. They have launched their prototype demo and many have invested about it.

Well, sounds good if this project achieve many goals  then  there is no reason also that investors would not pay attention regarding this project.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:35:14 AM

The team wants to solve very serious problems and I wonder if it will not meet with resistance from the traditional players of the market?
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:47:55 AM

The team wants to solve very serious problems and I wonder if it will not meet with resistance from the traditional players of the market?
Yes, the global stock markets need a revolution for it, that's why All-Stocks came to this place to begin and make a revolution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: