Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:19:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67659 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:51:53 PM

Wow another project here in the crypro currency community that also holds a good concept for the crypto currency community. I just wanted to say even though I guess you are aware about the life here in the crypto world. Competiors are in the way of your success maiking it not easy but roughly. So giving up is not an option if you really want to remain part of the crypto world. K
So goodlucl to you team All-Stocks and keep progressing!
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:45:15 PM

How is this project differ from other platforms? Can someone enlighten me? I want to know more about the project.

Hi @richelle87

Excellent question.

The most of the platforms offering cryptocurrency exchange.
Our platform is unique because it will give investors the opportunity to invest in real assets with a cryptocurrency backed tokens.
That way, investors will be able to invest, even with a small amount of money, on real financial assets.
Just for comparison, for investing in assets that are traded on the NASDAQ, you will need a minimum amount of 5,000$, on our platform, there will be no such minimal amount of investment.

We welcome you to checkup our website and join our Telegram group.

We here for any further questions.

This probably will give a chance to those small investors who wanted to invest in a stock market. Anyway, the team already provided a prototype demo which is good so that people can experience about what is really ALL-STOCKS is all about.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:31:17 PM

Hello, CEO i have a question for you. On the homepage it is specified that a token it is necessary to trade on exchanges. Interests me at what exchanges you are aimed? In my representations you shouldn't cooperate with the ambiguous exchanges and it is better to spend more than forces and time for the contract with large and checked. Such deal will provide the best and stable result on all fronts around the platform.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
noamm1

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

sales have begun, by providing substantial bonuses. This is one strategy that is very nice to be able to attract the attention of many investors.
 Hopefully this project will always run smoothly, until the target could be achieved.
if you are talking about a 25% bonus, then this is not the biggest bonus that can offer on sales. Moreover, the minimum amount of investment is 1 eth, and this is not a small amount in my opinion.

That is not accurate. According to AllStocks web site, the minimum amount of investment is 0.1 ETH and not 1 ETH (https://all-stocks.net/buy/) .
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:42:16 PM

I looked at the prototype of your platform and I really liked it, I sincerely hope that your project will succeed.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:56:29 PM

Wow nice project! I just checked the prototype demo of your project in it looks like a stock market or forex website. This should be amazing when it launches.
agustafocena

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:45:35 PM

Another new project. Has a trade concept in Crypto world. The project is also supported by a team of reliable and experienced. Usually trading platforms are often crowded of bounty participants, hopefully the investors are also crowded.

══════════════☛MOCKTAIL.FINANCE☚═════════════
The First ERC 1155 Standard Semi-Fungible Token on BSC
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:27:04 PM

Wow nice project! I just checked the prototype demo of your project in it looks like a stock market or forex website. This should be amazing when it launches.
Yeah, the prototype is great and shows that a lot of time and effort has been put into it. It helps to get a general understanding of the project, which will help a lot of investors out.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:48:42 PM

Another new project. Has a trade concept in Crypto world. The project is also supported by a team of reliable and experienced. Usually trading platforms are often crowded of bounty participants, hopefully the investors are also crowded.
I also hope that is the case, seeing the prototype it seems the team has been working hard and improving upon things. They are gosd and I think this project can be different from other. The team also is responding to queries actively and It creates a great impact on the future investors and followers of the project!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:22:09 PM

Having a prototype can help the team to improve their platform because people can really noticed some bugs and also some would have suggestions which is for the good of the project. They can also know what the platform is all about and in this way, investors can easily decide whether they want to support or not.
they can actually know what to do with the whole platform in terms of bugs and other software errors i cant really wait to test it

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:24:19 PM

Recently too many platform of this kind for trade in cryptocoins it has been created. What is important, each project of this kind has some unique functions thanks to what all these projects will be able to find necessary for audience for support, work and development.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:49:28 PM

Very interesting idea of the project! I'm sure that launching a new ICO site will help you in attracting as many users and investors as you can to support your project! At the same time, you still have bonuses for those who want to invest in your project, and this of course attracts.
ALL STOCKS project provides all the better opportunities for the participants where at any given time, we can liquefy our tokens on All STOCKS trading platform which is really interesting with the plan of the project.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

Recently too many platform of this kind for trade in cryptocoins it has been created. What is important, each project of this kind has some unique functions thanks to what all these projects will be able to find necessary for audience for support, work and development.
As you said similar projects might be available where they are even creating trades at the same time we could even observe Scam coins recently even being sent but ALL-STOCKS is reaping with potential commitments.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:34:57 PM

Very interesting idea of the project! I'm sure that launching a new ICO site will help you in attracting as many users and investors as you can to support your project! At the same time, you still have bonuses for those who want to invest in your project, and this of course attracts.
Also, they're presenting its new prototype before the ICO! The head of development of ALL-STOCKS said that "it(prototype) will allow us to demonstrate the abilities of the system". By that it will add more to the excitement for this project.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:43:49 PM

Also, they're presenting its new prototype before the ICO! The head of development of ALL-STOCKS said that "it(prototype) will allow us to demonstrate the abilities of the system". By that it will add more to the excitement for this project.
That's a great news for everyone her at ALL-STOCKS, having a prototype to present the capabilities of the project and to know what's lacking to its abilities can really help a lot for the team and also gives chance to the investors to know more about the project.
all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:22:11 PM

How is this project differ from other platforms? Can someone enlighten me? I want to know more about the project.

It doesn't

Probably some small technical differences here and there between this and the competitors.

You just need some reason to do an ICO and that's all the issue si

@UpsilonTrooper

Hi, thanks for your reply
There are many differences and advantages in our platform, for example:

1. Global trading: AllStocks enables trading in all major markets worldwide within one easy-to-use and automatic platform.
2. Multiple assets including cryptocurrencies: The AllStocks platform supports multiple financial assets such as stocks, bonds, options, and also cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
3. Extremely cheap trading fees and commissions: Because the platform gives priority to trading inside the system, all regular fees and commissions are reduced drastically.
4. Profit sharing: The company will share its profits with AST holders.
5. Huge capacity potential: Because the platform operates in multiple financial areas and markets, it has a potential of immense volumes. The capacity of the global stock markets, for instance, worth $100 trillion alone.
6. Advanced stages of development: The platform is in advanced stages of development. While unfortunately there are many frauds in the ICO field that don’t develop anything, AllStocks already released a live demo before its ICO. Public release is scheduled for the beginning of 2019.

And there are many more...
Please check our website 

all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:33:11 PM

The idea of building a platform that allow us to trade tokens that backed real asset is good although I need to read the whitepaper to understand how you are going to do that. But, I notice the team members are kinda small for big project like that, plus you have no advisors.

Hi @negancoin
Thank you for your comment.
We have three easy steps for trading the backed tokens:
1. Buy AllStocks token, This token will be backed by a real financial asset. the token value will be linked to the real asset he represents.
2. The issued backed token will be ERC20 standard compatible, which means it will be tradable on any crypto exchange platform. while the backed token will be tradeable,  the real asset will be held in a trustee account.
3. The token can be liquefied at any time on our platform, thanks to his backing real asset.

Thanks to a large development team, the platform is in an advanced stage of development. While unfortunately there are many frauds in the ICO field that don’t develop anything, AllStocks already released a live demo before its ICO.
Platform public release is scheduled for the beginning of 2019.
We welcome you to visit our website and take a glance at the DEMO.

We are here for any further question.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:52:00 PM

So this project is already in its ICO phase, it seems like you are in a rush to get ICO participants. When did you announce this project? It's good to see a video presentation but it is confusing, the audio explaining the project is good but the video doesn't fit what the voice is saying, All I can see are video clips of numbers and exchange charts but I am trying to see a presentation of the ecosystem of this project.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:57:43 PM

When i see AllStocks have a professional team which are world-class experts with backgrounds in trading, blockchain, investment banking, AI, big-data, and fintech.. i believe this project will be grow smoothly at future.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:58:09 PM

The idea of building a platform that allow us to trade tokens that backed real asset is good although I need to read the whitepaper to understand how you are going to do that. But, I notice the team members are kinda small for big project like that, plus you have no advisors.

Hi @negancoin
Thank you for your comment.
We have three easy steps for trading the backed tokens:
1. Buy AllStocks token, This token will be backed by a real financial asset. the token value will be linked to the real asset he represents.
2. The issued backed token will be ERC20 standard compatible, which means it will be tradable on any crypto exchange platform. while the backed token will be tradeable,  the real asset will be held in a trustee account.
3. The token can be liquefied at any time on our platform, thanks to his backing real asset.

Thanks to a large development team, the platform is in an advanced stage of development. While unfortunately there are many frauds in the ICO field that don’t develop anything, AllStocks already released a live demo before its ICO.
Platform public release is scheduled for the beginning of 2019.
We welcome you to visit our website and take a glance at the DEMO.
We are here for any further question.

Thanks for your replay, Actually I didn't mean how the platform will work ,I already read this comments in previous pages, I meant how you are going to that in term of regulation and laws, because that's main point and hard part.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: