Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:10:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67652 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:09:00 PM

Well the prototpye looks promising, attractive and userfriendly. But there is something that I could not understand. This is an ERC20 Token : AST Token.

You say: "The token’s value will always be matched by real asset value, and investors can promptly liquefy it anytime they want."

How can the value of this token always match the real asset value, as you also know that cryptocurrencies have a very floating exchange rate?
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:20:58 PM

Well 25% bonus for ICO and 10% if you invest more than 20 ETH will make everyone have more attraction to All-Stocks. Especially, the price of AST token is so cheap, only 1 AST = 0.002 ETH with min minimum for invest as 0.1 ETH is very suitable for small investors. But i really curiously about what stock market which All-Stock aim to?

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:08:41 AM

How is this project differ from other platforms? Can someone enlighten me? I want to know more about the project.

It doesn't

Probably some small technical differences here and there between this and the competitors.

You just need some reason to do an ICO and that's all the issue si

@UpsilonTrooper

Hi, thanks for your reply
There are many differences and advantages in our platform, for example:

1. Global trading: AllStocks enables trading in all major markets worldwide within one easy-to-use and automatic platform.
2. Multiple assets including cryptocurrencies: The AllStocks platform supports multiple financial assets such as stocks, bonds, options, and also cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
3. Extremely cheap trading fees and commissions: Because the platform gives priority to trading inside the system, all regular fees and commissions are reduced drastically.
4. Profit sharing: The company will share its profits with AST holders.
5. Huge capacity potential: Because the platform operates in multiple financial areas and markets, it has a potential of immense volumes. The capacity of the global stock markets, for instance, worth $100 trillion alone.
6. Advanced stages of development: The platform is in advanced stages of development. While unfortunately there are many frauds in the ICO field that don’t develop anything, AllStocks already released a live demo before its ICO. Public release is scheduled for the beginning of 2019.

And there are many more...
Please check our website 
What a great explanation of how the project would work. Is there any prototype version of the platform so I can test it out.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:19:11 AM

Does the project have white paper? I saw the road map. Information about the project is available, but it is not enough to be sure of it

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:28:20 AM

the project is not unique, but if the team exerts enough effort, then it has all the chances to collect and enter the exchanges
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:17:36 AM

Does the project have white paper? I saw the road map. Information about the project is available, but it is not enough to be sure of it
Well, of course, the project has a white paper, without this document it is impossible to imagine the project in full. Look at the first message, there you will see a link to the white paper. Or try refreshing the page to load the pictures.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:49:54 AM

The admin here is active. He/She has answered some question regarding on the project. This is a good sign that ALL STOCKS is serious making businesses to members and investors.

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:09:58 AM

Very interesting idea of the project! I'm sure that launching a new ICO site will help you in attracting as many users and investors as you can to support your project! At the same time, you still have bonuses for those who want to invest in your project, and this of course attracts.
Also, they're presenting its new prototype before the ICO! The head of development of ALL-STOCKS said that "it(prototype) will allow us to demonstrate the abilities of the system". By that it will add more to the excitement for this project.

All-Stocks present the project new feature, the prototype. More of the developed prototype, additional information of this is the new technology will allow us to demonstrate the abilities of the system. Great work team!
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:14:19 AM

I have read the medium of this project that they have developed this so called "prototype" which I didn't understand well. Can someone explain me more about the project development so I can understand well what is "prototype" means. I hope this will be address.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:33:56 AM

It's very cool that the team made a demo prototype, but yesterday the site opened well, and today it did not work.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:48:39 AM

Very interesting idea of the project! I'm sure that launching a new ICO site will help you in attracting as many users and investors as you can to support your project! At the same time, you still have bonuses for those who want to invest in your project, and this of course attracts.
Also, they're presenting its new prototype before the ICO! The head of development of ALL-STOCKS said that "it(prototype) will allow us to demonstrate the abilities of the system". By that it will add more to the excitement for this project.
Yes, I heard about a new prototype before launching ICO, Only it is not known when exactly it will show us all the possibilities of the system. This has not been mentioned yet. Judging with such a statement about the type, the team starts creating an engagement ring around the project! I can not wait to find out what it really is!
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:50:25 AM

As we hear and seen from many supporters in the social platforms about ALL-STOCKS platform seems highly potential as it is trending in the crypto community but any specific advantages we can avail?
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:13:51 AM

I have read the medium of this project that they have developed this so called "prototype" which I didn't understand well. Can someone explain me more about the project development so I can understand well what is "prototype" means. I hope this will be address.

Prototype simply means first sample model. It's basically the early stage of the ICO where the team will release the prototype of the project in order for them to gain audience, popularity, and also investors that are willing to invest on the project.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:27:02 AM

The Ann does not explain how your token can be already  backed by real assets in the very beginning, when you are selling it to the people. If it is not, why would someone want to buy it?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:47:18 AM

As we hear and seen from many supporters in the social platforms about ALL-STOCKS platform seems highly potential as it is trending in the crypto community but any specific advantages we can avail?

Hi @wledgewil,

There are many advantages of our platform! You can read about some of them here and about more in our website. We will publish over the next few a blog post elaborating all our advantages.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:09:52 AM

Hi @wledgewil,

There are many advantages of our platform! You can read about some of them here and about more in our website. We will publish over the next few a blog post elaborating all our advantages.

Hi Dev, I am glad that your are active in responding here. I am looking forward to see more updates about this project and hoping to see more attractive features that will attract many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:39:16 AM

The prototype website seems interesting as it has some great features embeded on it but hopefully it has some safety features too in the real version.
noamm1

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:43:58 AM

The prototype website seems interesting as it has some great features embeded on it but hopefully it has some safety features too in the real version.

I'm sure they will put security as one of their main goals as we all know how risky is the crypto world.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:37:15 PM

Prototype simply means first sample model. It's basically the early stage of the ICO where the team will release the prototype of the project in order for them to gain audience, popularity, and also investors that are willing to invest on the project.

I see, so this is explain what is prototype. Do the team already release their first prototype? And how the team will attract investors by using this kind of prototype?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:42:10 PM

Hi @wledgewil,

What advantages in your platform in respect of exchange of coins for traders will be? Whether your platform the attractive place for their auction and why they will have to choose you in this sphere will become?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: