Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:21:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67661 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:49:45 PM

I have read the medium of this project that they have developed this so called "prototype" which I didn't understand well. Can someone explain me more about the project development so I can understand well what is "prototype" means. I hope this will be address.

Prototype simply means first sample model. It's basically the early stage of the ICO where the team will release the prototype of the project in order for them to gain audience, popularity, and also investors that are willing to invest on the project.

Yeah, you are right mate. Having prototype in every project here in crypto world is very important and valuable. It will give an explanation on how the projects works in real time and in the market. And also having with this will be the basis for all possible investors if they will be going to pursue to invest in a specific project or not.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:54:06 PM

As we hear and seen from many supporters in the social platforms about ALL-STOCKS platform seems highly potential as it is trending in the crypto community but any specific advantages we can avail?

Hi @wledgewil,

There are many advantages of our platform! You can read about some of them here and about more in our website. We will publish over the next few a blog post elaborating all our advantages.
What advantages in your platform in respect of exchange of coins for traders will be? Whether your platform the attractive place for their auction and why they will have to choose you in this sphere will become?

I am also curious about those advantages that this project have compared to other new projects now. Also I am curious now what will be the outcome of their prototype.

benlaweed

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:59:38 PM

very nice project !!!
noamm1

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:10:43 PM

As we hear and seen from many supporters in the social platforms about ALL-STOCKS platform seems highly potential as it is trending in the crypto community but any specific advantages we can avail?

Hi @wledgewil,

There are many advantages of our platform! You can read about some of them here and about more in our website. We will publish over the next few a blog post elaborating all our advantages.
What advantages in your platform in respect of exchange of coins for traders will be? Whether your platform the attractive place for their auction and why they will have to choose you in this sphere will become?

I am also curious about those advantages that this project have compared to other new projects now. Also I am curious now what will be the outcome of their prototype.

As far as I know the prototype already ready on AllStocks website
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:23:49 PM

Hi @wledgewil,

Yes the prototype is already available on their official website and for sure it is going to turn great and profitable soon. This project is really giving good profits to us and also i am sure that it will soon reach the hardcap.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

Hi @wledgewil,

Outcome for this project will really be much profitable as compared to rest all projects and this project will also show us some great profits with its protype. This project is turning more and more intresting.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:36:14 PM

Hi @wledgewil,

Yes the prototype is already available on their official website and for sure it is going to turn great and profitable soon. This project is really giving good profits to us and also i am sure that it will soon reach the hardcap.
So fast. This project has its prototype ready on their website. Great pace of performance and fast developments. I hope this kind of project will remain here in the crypto world. The one that fast deloping is worthy to be supported. Why? Because in the world of technology we are currently into, innovation and development is necessary to be not left behind. And I am rooting for the All-Stock project to reach its success on this community of crypto currency.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

I have read the medium of this project that they have developed this so called "prototype" which I didn't understand well. Can someone explain me more about the project development so I can understand well what is "prototype" means. I hope this will be address.

Prototype simply means first sample model. It's basically the early stage of the ICO where the team will release the prototype of the project in order for them to gain audience, popularity, and also investors that are willing to invest on the project.

I see, so this is explain what is prototype. Do the team already release their first prototype? And how the team will attract investors by using this kind of prototype?
Yes the team has released their first protype and the investors who have enough knowledge about the protype will surely invest into the project because they can smell a better future for this project which can be reached soon.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:32:07 PM

Is the prototype website just designed for viewing purooses or we can also do some navigation on it?
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:41:38 PM

Even with a prototype you can make mistakes. It's important that the quality is already good so people are convinced of the team. 

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

I see, so this is explain what is prototype. Do the team already release their first prototype? And how the team will attract investors by using this kind of prototype?
Yes the team has released their first protype and the investors who have enough knowledge about the protype will surely invest into the project because they can smell a better future for this project which can be reached soon.

That could be right, having their prototype will help the investors to decide whether they want to support or not. In this way, their chances will be big because they already know what the platform really look like and its potential to grow in the coming years.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:49:17 PM

I believe that this project will justify itself, because he really has a serious team and I will be very upset if this project fails.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:28:41 PM

Even with a prototype you can make mistakes. It's important that the quality is already good so people are convinced of the team. 

You may have a good point, but what is good by having an available prototype is that people can actually experience the usage of the platform and in this way, I think they can surely make some suggestions abut some improvement of the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:45:07 PM

Is the prototype website just designed for viewing purooses or we can also do some navigation on it?

Hi @Googlegenius

Our prototype has many functionalities built into it, such as:
1. User management module which will be used in the production version as well.
2. Fully functional inner trading capabilities (you can buy/sell/edit backed assets)
3. Graphs & charts in the reporting module.
4. API interface and more...

We have lot of work ahead of us but determined to launch the platform until the end the year.

Thanks!

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:31:47 PM

You may have a good point, but what is good by having an available prototype is that people can actually experience the usage of the platform and in this way, I think they can surely make some suggestions abut some improvement of the platform.
Prototype is really diligent and mistakes making is individual potential as they have implemented all the milestones with the better possibilities so let us hope for their advance features.
all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:01:21 PM

The Ann does not explain how your token can be already  backed by real assets in the very beginning, when you are selling it to the people. If it is not, why would someone want to buy it?

Hi @GayOfThrones
Thanks for your comment.
You have to understand the difference between the platform backed token and the Initial AST Tokens:

1. There will be a variety of backed tokens that will be issued immediately when an investment is made, the platform will know to link this token to the real asset that backs it.
The backed token will be tradeable and is ERC20-standard compatible, which means that the trader will be able to trade on every cryptocurrency exchange.

2. Why invest in our project and buy the initial AST Tokens:
Our project is unique and will enable trading in all major markets worldwide within one easy-to-use and automatic platform.
We will be able to significantly decrease trading fees and commissions, thanks to the trading within the system and there will not be a minimum trading amount.
The platform will operate in global and multiple financial areas and markets, and will have a huge trading volume.

The mentioned above, with many more features, will make the project a profitable project that will give the investors good profits for their investment.
In addition, AST Tokens will reward Investors with a return on their investment from the future profits of our project's business activity.

Please take a look at our white paper for more information.

We are here for any further question.

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:02:39 PM

I believe that this project will justify itself, because he really has a serious team and I will be very upset if this project fails.
Really the responsiveness of the developer impresses the with the speed and clearness of the developed answers received from the interested users. I wish as it is possible fast development for the project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:39:45 PM

Hi @Googlegenius

2. Fully functional inner trading capabilities (you can buy/sell/edit backed assets)

We have lot of work ahead of us but determined to launch the platform until the end the year.

Thanks!

Would you need a KYC to register for your platform?

You mentioned buying assets and shit but I presume a large number of those assets would be restricted to specific countries no?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:13:12 PM

Hi @Googlegenius

Thanks!

Can a new user or a a new member even he/she didn't give any support for this project can experience the functionalities of the said prototype announced by your team? or they need to give some investment first before they can have the chance to do some "navigation"?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:19:44 PM

Hi @Googlegenius

Thanks!

Good Seem like this prototype is amazingly going to feature alot of functions and capabilities good to know that the team is up to this

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: