Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:41:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67661 times)
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:18:01 PM

I read whole project very carefully and it's looks like very promising. I also participated into the bounty programme and i also suggest you to join ut beacause the bounty reward is very good. And for more updates i suggest you to join the official telegram group.
it seems that this project is very good to follow some bountynya program because this project I see very beneficial for us all. Good luck.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:22:08 PM

The idea of building a platform that allow us to trade tokens that backed real asset is good although I need to read the whitepaper to understand how you are going to do that. But, I notice the team members are kinda small for big project like that, plus you have no advisors.

If they are going to create a platform that will be able to trade real asset tokens or what they called tokenized assets then I think they will undergo a lot of legal issues because it will be equities and the competitor will be the Wall Street.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:25:11 PM

Well the prototpye looks promising, attractive and userfriendly. But there is something that I could not understand. This is an ERC20 Token : AST Token.

You say: "The token’s value will always be matched by real asset value, and investors can promptly liquefy it anytime they want."
Well the prototpye looks promising, attractive and userfriendly. But there is something that I could not understand. This is an ERC20 Token : AST Token.

You say: "The token’s value will always be matched by real asset value, and investors can promptly liquefy it anytime they want."

How can the value of this token always match the real asset value, as you also know that cryptocurrencies have a very floating exchange rate?

How can the value of this token always match the real asset value, as you also know that cryptocurrencies have a very floating exchange rate?

They meant that token value will not be less than the real asset value, it can be more, but not less. and according to them, if you own that token, you can liquefy it anytime through their platform, in other words, they will burn that token and transfer the asset or it’s equal market value back to your account.
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:25:53 AM

I believe that this project will justify itself, because he really has a serious team and I will be very upset if this project fails.
Really the responsiveness of the developer impresses the with the speed and clearness of the developed answers received from the interested users. I wish as it is possible fast development for the project.

Yeah, hopefully they will continue to guide us through the way as this project is in progression. I also appreciate the devs presence here that always answer all the queries to those are interested to know more about this project. I believe this project have a potential in the future as involves global stock market that can benefit all of us here in crypto currency community.
The project cheerleaders have a future it looks futuristic and I think many people would like the idea of the project and many would also try to Invest in the project.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:48:30 AM

Great job. Yesterday the prototype did not work, but today you can learn how it looks. I really liked the design.
bantalguling

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:53:38 AM

projects with coin sales are neatly arranged can be seen from the roadmap of this project, I also see a bounty campaign on this project, hopefully reach the sale of coins
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:19:39 AM

Is the prototype website just designed for viewing purooses or we can also do some navigation on it?

Hi @Googlegenius

Our prototype has many functionalities built into it, such as:
1. User management module which will be used in the production version as well.
2. Fully functional inner trading capabilities (you can buy/sell/edit backed assets)
3. Graphs & charts in the reporting module.
4. API interface and more...

We have lot of work ahead of us but determined to launch the platform until the end the year.

Thanks!

Thanks for the fast response their DEV is there also a plan to launch an airdrop for doing a small task in Social Media, or telegram? I think it will be a good way to promote Allstock to the public.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:56:47 AM

Is the prototype website just designed for viewing purooses or we can also do some navigation on it?

Hi @Googlegenius

2. Fully functional inner trading capabilities (you can buy/sell/edit backed assets)

We have lot of work ahead of us but determined to launch the platform until the end the year.

Thanks!

Well, good explantion about your prototype, actually, i don't understand about prototype so much, but i see have question about this above so i only waiting the answer. Good job!
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:26:21 AM

projects with coin sales are neatly arranged can be seen from the roadmap of this project, I also see a bounty campaign on this project, hopefully reach the sale of coins

By the fact, have a lot of exchange running ICO, but don't have so much stocks market run successful ICO at crypto world. I don't know why, but i really hope All-Stocks can change the situation.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:15:27 AM

Hi @Googlegenius

Thanks!

To use your prototype, would need to pay an amount so you could fully use it or it is free to avail if you have invested in the project? Because I am very interested with the prototype.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:18:19 AM

The project launched prototype website which the function is only for trading? Well I can't wait for the prototype to be launched soon which it can attract more invwstors in the future.
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:54:44 AM

This will be a big change in stock trading in the global market with the advantage of using blockchain technology and is expected to bring a more positive financial impact... good job
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:55:56 AM

The project launched prototype website which the function is only for trading? Well I can't wait for the prototype to be launched soon which it can attract more invwstors in the future.
You must be calm because the prototype version of the website is just a login and logout website instead of fully maintained for a trading website.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:18:43 AM

It is really good that the All-Stocks has its bounty campaign. It is an additional factor for this project to become more known in the crypto currency community. There are many people now that are looking for a good bounty campaigns and I think and hope that the All - Stocks bounty thread can be one of the people choices. I am looking forward for this project.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:40:02 AM

You must be calm because the prototype version of the website is just a login and logout website instead of fully maintained for a trading website.
I believe the prototype website is already active and operational mate. However its main purpose is to let you see and feel how thier main website functions.
Arvilaine

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:55:18 AM

If they can utilize there bounty promoters well and if they will create more advertisement and exposure to the public events or gatherings then their goal for the ICO will be easy to achieve.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:05:38 AM

It is really good that the All-Stocks has its bounty campaign. It is an additional factor for this project to become more known in the crypto currency community. There are many people now that are looking for a good bounty campaigns and I think and hope that the All - Stocks bounty thread can be one of the people choices. I am looking forward for this project.
Yes. They have a good bounty campaigns especially in signature campaigns in which they allow Jr. Members to participate. But I'm sad because they only have 1 week remaining as it ends in the last quarter of this month. I hope they will extend this sinced this is a good opportunity for all supporters of this project to earned this kind of tokens.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:08:34 AM

Hi @Googlegenius

Thanks!

To use your prototype, would need to pay an amount so you could fully use it or it is free to avail if you have invested in the project? Because I am very interested with the prototype.

I guess their prototype would be free because its purpose is to attract investors and gain some feedbacks from them about the prototype. I hope I'm right with my speculation.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:30:26 AM

This is true, since many users pay attention to the presence of the company of generosity to invest in the project. Since it explains that the development team takes the project very seriously, and not only collects investments from users to launch the platform, but also pays for the dissemination of information. All Stocks deserves our attention this unequivocally, and taking part in the company generosity from the development team.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:04:11 PM

I agree with you, the earlier the team will release primary version of the platform of acquaintance, the quicker more and more new audience will enter the project from which and investors including.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: