Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:19:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67652 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:14:44 PM

With the AllStocks exchange platform, investors will have the option of choosing THEIR OWN brokers with whom they're already familiar, which is another awesome feature of our system. Doesn't it make you want to invest?
Hmmh maybe but I hope you been through their WP and all that because you seem so excited and ready and maybe as question later
Yes, their exchange project platform is really exciting, isn't it? I really wanted to invest in the project because of their prototype is awesome!

I am also curious about the prototype and might make my investments if I will see that this project will have potentials to succeed and meet their plans and goals in the near future.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:34:04 PM

With the AllStocks exchange platform, investors will have the option of choosing THEIR OWN brokers with whom they're already familiar, which is another awesome feature of our system. Doesn't it make you want to invest?
Hmmh maybe but I hope you been through their WP and all that because you seem so excited and ready and maybe as question later
Yes, their exchange project platform is really exciting, isn't it? I really wanted to invest in the project because of their prototype is awesome!

If you want to earn a good profit in the near future then you need to make your investments now and just wait for it to grow. I am sure this project will reach success very soon.
True. Most trade sites that has its own tokens became successful. An example to that is binance. Currently binance token is very has a good trading volume.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:42:35 PM

Which day I go to your trial version of the site and am amazed at what developers are good fellows, because it's just a huge amount of work, and they managed.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:05:36 PM

All Stocks is a new way to trade in global markets! All Stocks will keep this asset in a trusted, transparent, open and regulated form. The value of the token will always correspond to the real value of the asset. I'm sure that we should trust this team! They have a great idea for the project.

Most of the ICO'S have pitched the idea of keeping your assets in an open and regulated form. How does this platform differ?
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:17:14 PM

All Stocks is a new way to trade in global markets! All Stocks will keep this asset in a trusted, transparent, open and regulated form. The value of the token will always correspond to the real value of the asset. I'm sure that we should trust this team! They have a great idea for the project.
I also have a very positive feeling about this project bud. I just hope that they have a good security feature to protect thier website from online attacts.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:34:59 PM

As we experience their exchange platform it is highly admiring with outstanding comparative tools with the market and other exchanges, it's accuracy and operations are very smooth and diligent.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:43:25 PM

As we experience their exchange platform it is highly admiring with outstanding comparative tools with the market and other exchanges, it's accuracy and operations are very smooth and diligent.
Exactly, very well said. The team is truly focused on the core intentions of the platform, which will help them to improve the platform in the future. As of now, everything is smooth.
Rggadi

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:07:31 PM

French ANN Translation:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3353297.0

French Whitepaper:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OY8dYZ8K90jauArAMNTS4PSEle1YmOWK/view
zevl194

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:46:38 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 10:12:41 AM by zevl194

How soon will an opportunity to test exchange own hands and to look at a quality of her work, at the speed of opening and opening of warrants and so on?
Prk_7

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:45:48 PM

Once their prototype will be released, they will gain more investors and their exchange platform will become more nice. I hope that they will double their effort to make their prototype awesome.
A prototype will be a  really important part of this project, they will definitely gain following and popularity due to that, if the masses like it. It can be a game changer for them.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:28:12 PM

Once their prototype will be released, they will gain more investors and their exchange platform will become more nice. I hope that they will double their effort to make their prototype awesome.
A prototype will be a  really important part of this project, they will definitely gain following and popularity due to that, if the masses like it. It can be a game changer for them.
I think a working prototype will help them gain more popularity and also makes them reach higher ground strategically

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:32:01 PM

Which day I go to your trial version of the site and am amazed at what developers are good fellows, because it's just a huge amount of work, and they managed.
this is very amazing I really appreciate for the hard work of the team so that this can be realized. it is a pride of this project to be able to do this sort of thing. good work.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:40:04 PM

this is very amazing I really appreciate for the hard work of the team so that this can be realized. it is a pride of this project to be able to do this sort of thing. good work.
ALLSTOCKS even had a great accuracy with no latency on any tractions in their platform which is really indeed and as we experience the platform all the operations are running very accurate and smoothly.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:44:50 PM

A hard-working and accommodating team behind this project is one thing that gives it more flavor to really gain your trust towards them. Not all project have this kind of approach towards its community.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:05:17 PM

Today, again, I went to the prototype of your site and again convinced that your project is very serious, that even the prototype works perfectly.
Their prototype is really working much more better and also i think that it has turned into the reason behind why each investor is trusting this project. This project will really be trusted by several more investors soon.

Prototype is just an early sample of platform, For project like ALL-STOCK building the script is not the important part, because it's to make, but the main point how they are going to make those real asset available to trade through tokens in term of regulation.

I agree to your point mate. Well, as this project is in progression stage we need to understand on some features that doesn't works as they just have a prototype sample. As the team working hard just to make things smooth and easy but they need some time to settle it first. Hopefully their would be many investors to this project which for me it really make sense here in crypto currency community.

Yep, for investor needs always to understand project deeply before consider to contribute.
When a platform is important part in project having prototype or beta is something great to persuade investors, but in ALL-STOCKS project I see that platform is the key element for succeed, in fact, the way that they are going to link between those real asset and tokens in term of regulation and law.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:31:16 PM

I read whole project very carefully and it's looks like very promising. I also participated into the bounty programme and i also suggest you to join ut beacause the bounty reward is very good. And for more updates i suggest you to join the official telegram group.
Well, i have plan to make video and article. And i agree All-Stock is very promising and have potential at crypto world. Actually, i have favourite to stocks market and All-Stocks make me interested in, too.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:43:26 PM

A hard-working and accommodating team behind this project is one thing that gives it more flavor to really gain your trust towards them. Not all project have this kind of approach towards its community.
I agree as the team doing great which can gain trust to those users who want to invest. Hopefully the team may do their best as possible and striving hard for a better a great success on this project here in crypto currency world.
All the new features and technology is the result of their positive outcome and as we experience the team behind us really working hard following all the instructions for all the tasks assigned and reaching success in their work.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:49:08 PM

I agree as the team doing great which can gain trust to those users who want to invest. Hopefully the team may do their best as possible and striving hard for a better a great success on this project here in crypto currency world.
Yes, almost people here need it. And i think All-Stock can do it, at least till now. Remember that, when you have good community, this will be profitable.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:49:49 PM

I think it's a very good idea to unite such opportunities on one platform. I think with a working prototype team will be easy to raise money.

yeah finally an ICO that knows how to attract potential investors. People wants to see already something working before they invest in it. If it is a prototype or beta this doesnt matter.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:57:09 PM

Well it can also work the other way around since if the prototype isn't as good as people expect it to be then people might even go against it and not invest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: