Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:57:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67652 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:51:37 PM

I expect that the project will appear large investstory, although this requires a lot of effort to make them interested in them

You are right, to be able to attract many investors the devs must think ways how they will improve their marketing strategies and also their advertising too.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:47:06 PM

I expect that the project will appear large investstory, although this requires a lot of effort to make them interested in them
There is already a set of successful projects with similar subject and all of them have made very good profit for the investors at a distance. Thus and this project has good chances of repetition of such success.

Yeah right, but there is also a chance that a new project failed to succeed. So to avoid this the dev needs to be more active and creative about making the popularity of all-stocks to increase high.

Risk will always there and we can't avoid that. So, this will all depend on their marketing strategy on how they are going promote their project. And as what I observed, it seems that all is good and probably all will be set according to their plan.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:50:56 PM

You are right, to be able to attract many investors the devs must think ways how they will improve their marketing strategies and also their advertising too.

They'll probably do the usual shit the ICO devs do like running random ass campaigns in the bounty sections, do some contests or something like that
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:24:28 PM

They'll probably do the usual shit the ICO devs do like running random ass campaigns in the bounty sections, do some contests or something like that
You could be right mate but they know whats best for there project regardless if it is effective or not. What we could just do is to support all thier movements.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:28:04 PM

I was very interested in your project, but what kind of experience do developers have in this area? It's important that they have at least some experience.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:42:23 PM

I was very interested in your project, but what kind of experience do developers have in this area? It's important that they have at least some experience.
I think everything is experienced we do not have to worry, we just have to support this project continuously without our support this project could have failed.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:10:53 PM

I think everything is experienced we do not have to worry, we just have to support this project continuously without our support this project could have failed.
There are a number of investors who do actively support this project so i think that this project can really have some great profits and also this project would come out with the best output. Hope that several investors truely get into this project.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:26:47 PM

There are a number of investors who do actively support this project so i think that this project can really have some great profits and also this project would come out with the best output. Hope that several investors truely get into this project.
All stocks have reached a good amount of investors and many more are coming on the way so yes we can predict a better and profitable future for all stocks and also the team is going great untill now.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:37:37 PM

All stocks have reached a good amount of investors and many more are coming on the way so yes we can predict a better and profitable future for all stocks and also the team is going great untill now.
Still they are attracting a number of investors and that would make this project go really great. This project is really having some great benefits which would be of great help ahead.
Ather_1020

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:24:42 PM

Lol thats true but we cant argue because this somewhat helps the platform to grow, enough to the point where it can be recognised by the people. At the moment, not much can be done about this, unless some ico invents a new method to gather more people.
Prk_7

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:54:35 PM

It is really important for them to work on this and take measures which will improve advertising and marketing strategies of the project!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:58:59 PM

Bounty program is still the best to promote a project but if they have seed fundings and they have the capability to attend crypto related gathering then making public appearances is the best.
zevl194

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:00:35 PM

There is already a set of successful projects with similar subject and all of them have made very good profit for the investors at a distance. Thus and this project has good chances of repetition of such success.

Yeah right, but there is also a chance that a new project failed to succeed. So to avoid this the dev needs to be more active and creative about making the popularity of all-stocks to increase high.

Risk will always there and we can't avoid that. So, this will all depend on their marketing strategy on how they are going promote their project. And as what I observed, it seems that all is good and probably all will be set according to their plan.
It is cryptocurrency and nobody shouldn't nothing to anybody. Nobody forces to do anybody an investment in this or that coin or a token. And if suddenly, you were defined and you want to invest - act at own risk, having enclosed the sum to which are ready to say goodbye if the project comes to grief. I have enclosed the small sums in several projects, for example the sum of such investments won't exceed 10% of your balance, having enclosed in 20 projects, for example, you with very high share of probability get profit what it is unknown, but it's will be.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:23:50 PM

Bounty program is still the best to promote a project but if they have seed fundings and they have the capability to attend crypto related gathering then making public appearances is the best.
Right decisions like bounty will really help better to bring more crowd involved and keep supporting will drive more potential investors into the platform and we can successfully achieve a greater records.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:05:36 PM

for me once they have a marketing committee that will handle all that and more i think so the better the marketing the more investor they get

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:08:06 PM

Maybe by making a video presentation? going into forums? That might be a good ones as it targeted to be a "global stock market revolution" and to be able to prove that they need to be globally known too Wink
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:08:14 PM

Are you sure about that? Do you have any statistics to prove that the project has a lot of investors coming in and invest some funds? If you have, please let me know.

He is just talking from his imagination since he'a only a user ! claim like that only team members can say it, There is no public contact address to track token sale progress.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

Are you sure about that? Do you have any statistics to prove that the project has a lot of investors coming in and invest some funds? If you have, please let me know.
It is not only the statistics or the graphical exposure but what are the practical implements where the team driven through implementing and high plans to reach to the high targets that helps everyone to understand project metrics.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:41:19 PM

You're right, risk is everywhere as your are part on the crypto currency community especially you invest a great amount. It is somehow a win-win situation. I'm just hoping that this project have a great standard of security since this project involves global stocks.
Why do we really scared on the risk factor when the platform is obtaining more standards and the experienced team who is easily tackling all the issues and bringing more better resolutions and driving the utmost achievements even in the minor areas by completing tasks.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:56:56 PM

Although it looks like a good concept; the lack of advertisement campaign do not let this project to be known in a majoraty area of crypto traders. In my opinion they have to organize a better bounty campaign and work with international press media services together.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: