Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:08:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia is about to be friends with cryptocurrency!  (Read 3602 times)
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:49:47 PM

I think its good for Russia and cryptocurrency generaly. its may decide several problem, the theat of disconnection swift and makes more profitable for investors.
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:45:05 PM

Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
that's great news, but I've never read an article that talks about it and can you tell me about writing that can get me into that information? if it is true I am impressed with russian because of its progress.

dimpsk

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:47:47 PM

Yep, it is funny, I like such kinda humor.
Mavilcposeti

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:18:42 PM

Every state will accept the crypto money world.This crypto needs to be quick in the money world.Blockchain universe is very wide.These are the beginning of the crypto world.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:36:07 PM

Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
The fact that Russia is going to legalize the crypto currency, I do not believe. Many actions and statements of politicians and officials of this state indicate the opposite. They even submitted to the State Duma a draft law providing for criminal liability for using crypto currency as a means of payment. Bankers also insist that, according to the constitution, the ruble is the only means of payment in the country and therefore all other payment means are illegal. How then does it apply to the assertion that Russia is going to legalize the crypto currency? When the specific law is passed there, then it will be possible to talk.
dimpsk

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:40:10 PM

The fact that Russia is going to legalize the crypto currency, I do not believe. Many actions and statements of politicians and officials of this state indicate the opposite. They even submitted to the State Duma a draft law providing for criminal liability for using crypto currency as a means of payment. Bankers also insist that, according to the constitution, the ruble is the only means of payment in the country and therefore all other payment means are illegal. How then does it apply to the assertion that Russia is going to legalize the crypto currency? When the specific law is passed there, then it will be possible to talk.

Yep, that's it.  It's funny to discuss such fake news.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:47:28 PM

I think its good for Russia and cryptocurrency generaly. its may decide several problem, the theat of disconnection swift and makes more profitable for investors.

There would not be problem for any people I hope bro. Last month Putin said and ordered to financial ministry to bring the bitcoin and top alts to be legal in Russia before June 1st. So there is very soon we may find the bitcoin and alts price bumped back.
I hope this will take the bitcoin in the market in volume wise.
I have friends in forum from Russia, simply good in all the options we can invest on cryptocurrencies. They are making money also without big trouble.
fredemar12

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:54:59 PM

I think it's very good. Russia is trying to keep pace with the times. They themselves understand what the benefits of this will be. We are waiting for official confirmation in May.
mybtcasset

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:48:15 PM

Russia is a user-friendly country for cryptocurrency and in future we can see more mining and ico coins from russia that too legally approved but russia wont tolerate fraud
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:22:24 PM

Very good for Russia, I think this will be good for your economy and how your citizens manage the cryptos in a more efficient and honest way. This will give greater confidence among its investors and allow the market of the cryptos to continue growing
Kale99

Activity: 320
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:52:18 PM

Russia is a user-friendly country for cryptocurrency and in future we can see more mining and ico coins from russia that too legally approved but russia wont tolerate fraud
I agree with you, fraud does not like anyone, why is only Russia mentioned?
Mazand

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:11:51 PM

You must know Russia Smiley They want to control everything, including Viber and Telegram. Telegram now is in the process of blocking in Russia. Only several formalities left and it will be done. They will create own cryptocurrency and call all others illegal. So only one totally controlled by government will be possible to use legally. Not a lot of possibities for others.
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:42:35 AM

hopefully many countries will follow russia to support the existence cryptocurrency, so we will be more calm in trading and investing
dimpsk

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:07:20 AM

You know nothing about Russia. This is the cause of big concern.
dimpsk

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:11:06 AM

You must know Russia Smiley They want to control everything, including Viber and Telegram. Telegram now is in the process of blocking in Russia. Only several formalities left and it will be done. They will create own cryptocurrency and call all others illegal. So only one totally controlled by government will be possible to use legally. Not a lot of possibities for others.

That's it. I do not undestand the bunch of this schmoos talking about things they realized nothing. They already banned Linkedin. Does anyone listened something about this. I am afraid noone.
Scregich

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:44:17 AM

I  do not believe that this is possible. Some kind of legalization will be, but most likely it will be with wild restrictions and total control over all processes. If of course they can)
buhna

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:17:23 AM

I hope that it will be good but I know the trend - they want to make better but it happen like always. But maybe it will make ICO legal and safe.

X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:13:57 AM

I would wait for what laws will be adopted with respect to the crypto currency and then would say that it is good for this market or not. Until we see the list of adopted laws, it's too early to say that it will do good! Do not forget that this is Russia!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
vyg

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:39:32 AM

While it is difficult to imagine what the leadership of the country thinks. We'll wait for some news.

\⚡OLT ®  ▬  P2P Delivery Platform based on Blockchain  ▬  Pre-Sale: 18th April
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  |  ANN  |  Whitepaper  |  Executive Summary  |  ICO Plan  |  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐▐     Medium    Facebook    Instagram    Linkedin    Twitter    Telegram     ▌▌
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

I heard that at the end of May they already plan to pass a law on crypto-currencies, thereby recognizing them as an asset
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: