Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:41:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia is about to be friends with cryptocurrency!  (Read 3590 times)
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:24:32 PM

According to the latest information, the Russian government took the view that tokens are of the same nature as securities. To the government and the Central Bank by the summer of 2018 it is prescribed to prepare amendments to the legislation providing for the definition of such concepts as "digital mortgage", "cryptocurrency", "token", "smart contract". I think this would greatly advance the cryptocurrency industry in further development and possibly launch a chain reaction in other countries.
btcblockchain

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:29:23 PM

after Japan now Russia is crypto friendly county and mining is legal and cryptocurrency trading is legal we can see more country join like Russia model
Lehbane

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:33:18 PM

When a country had published and decided to create their own national coin then it is one good sign that they are really accepting the existence of Bitcoin and another cryptocurrency in their country, and most likely, the transaction between cryptos is free mode!!
doublecoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:48:42 PM

Russia is regulating the cryptocurrency by forming a bill and streaming lining all crypto in centralised manner it is good move even icos are getting regulated
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:14:40 PM

Such rumors are very old but still nothing changed, there's absolutely no law regulation in crypto sphere in Russia.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Claudyah

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:06:59 AM

Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
since the Russian crypto regulation, Russia began to open bitcoin services in the country, until they open a market center in Vladivostok, which wants to dominate bitcoin in the world.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:36:15 AM

Well now it will be a big plus for the crypto currency, as Russia is satisfied with a large country and has weight in the world, so this crypto currency will become even closer to legalization in the world

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
uzitgc

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:47:30 AM

And even such a power decided to legalize the crypto currency, which in my opinion will facilitate legalization all over the world. Not far off that day when kriptavalyuta will be at the head of everything...
7Pro

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:18:28 AM

Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?

Russia being friends with cryptocurrency is actually good for me because it can have a positive effect on the value of bitcoin. And I wish the fight for illegal money transfers is true in order for us to avoid any forms of fraud or scam. Lastly, for the creation of own Russian cryptocurrency, I think there is nothing wrong with that.
Russia is big country, if they decide to support cryptocurrency, then we have very good supporter after some other country that already support crypto. More and more country are accpeting so when is my country turn? I hope i can use cryptocurrency as payment and legal for offline in my country.
IcoBale01

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:59:31 AM

I am sure that they will adopt the law, because the entire world has already recognized crypto-currencies and if Russia does not do the same, it will very lag behind the whole world.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:15:30 AM

good news for the community but i hope they will not push through the banning of TELEGRAM on their country.
this chat platform is a big help and good marketing for any ICO.
this is one of the most used to communicate with investors and marketers.

trrewqs

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:59:17 PM

Russia is getting closer and closer to the subject of cryptocurrency. Soon, Russia should adopt new laws on the subject of cryptocurrency. I hope this is a good step on the part of Russia

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:55:45 PM

In general, this is a good step for Russia to legalize the cryptocurrencies and hope that the other countries will follow it. Plus, some countries (like, Russia, Japan, Canada...) knows that the era of digital currencies will have great success in the near future despite there are many attacks for the governments to destroy them, but fortunately they always fail to achieve that bad goals.

In addition to that, if one day Russia will legalize the payment by crypto, then it is expected that users will be exploited through a large amount of tax and I hope that my prediction is wrong. Furthermore, I think if there will be a global recognition of cryptocurrecies then there will some issues on Banks (FIAT) but I think there will be a solution to that.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:33:21 AM

We can imagine that this will be for the regulation of the crypto currency and its legalization in Russia, if there by means of this they are going to struggle with illegal withdrawal of funds abroad. This will be an almost complete ban on the use of crypto currency. Therefore, I would not particularly be happy that Russia is going to be friends with the crypto currency. There politicians and government officials have already talked so much different and contradictory about the crypto currency that it is necessary to finally see what they are taking out of specific laws there. I do not think that the laws in Russia will be friendly to the crypto currency. This is a country with an authoritarian way of management.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
jajulway

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:22:46 AM

It is really good news, i think...japan & russia as Big country open their mind to use cryptocurrency....it's matter of time until developing countries follow their step
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:34:03 AM

This is good news for us crypto believers. Venezuela is starting to have their own crypto currency related to their petro oil so I hope Putin won't have much of a problem with decentralized crypto currencies.
Torrenth

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:00:05 AM

I think this is good for crypto market development, because so far many countries do not agree with crypto, thus making the price of coin weaken and damage the market
Claudyah

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:26:18 AM

a very popular market in Russia for some time now. There seems to be no Bitcoin support request until recently. The company wants to keep innovating and working with new technology. It also means they want to experiment with new payment solutions. Bitcoin is one concept that intrigues their interest.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:53:23 AM

This is a very good news for the world of crypto. If they really legalize Biitcoin, I think after that the BTC will go into growth, and for no other altcoins.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Onestepinhell

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 10:31:22 AM

Yes guys good fellows that support new technology and introduce them into everyday life, there are still what would be a couple of powers decided to legalize. Then there will be a new era)))

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: