Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:11:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia is about to be friends with cryptocurrency!  (Read 3590 times)
FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:25:23 PM

Most people tend to think that this is great news. For Russia, as a country of this scale, these are enormous prospects. But for ordinary users, the legalization of cryptocurrencies will not happen so cloudlessly. Most likely, all transactions with transfers and earnings on exchanges will be taxed, and the state will make an additional income.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BountyMorglen

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:27:56 PM

Just the Russian government has found a new niche from which you can have additional income from taxes, excises and fees. That is all. No friendliness here. Only business.
pryzh

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:28:35 PM

Friendly status with cryptocurrency will surely benefit the cryptocurrency in a large way after Japan Russia is very much positive in attracting investments in cryptocurrency and blockchain and mining industry
Originator

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:55:26 PM

Russia always been open to cryptocurrencies unlike other countries who consider it to be harm to their 'control' of everything.It will be a boost to the space
Very much I doubt that the government will do something good for people. Most likely, shadow schemes for laundering or simply the movement of funds will be introduced. just so in Russia, for people, nothing has ever been done, there will always be an underwater stone.  Wink
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:14:03 PM

it is very good news, I think russia is the second big country that supports cryptocurrency, and the number one biggest developed country is japan, japan very supportive of world crypto because japan have very advanced and sophisticated technology so that very match with crypto. hopefully there will be many other great countries that follow the footsteps of japan and russia

Forumchanin34

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:21:11 PM

ICO PROJECT, which is produced by our Russian friends, it has a good effect on the marketing of cryptography, I tested some ICO, which is basic in Slovenia, Estonia, these places are, in particular, inside Russia, Putin is against it, and one tactic is to adopt the idea of cryptocurrency
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:49:27 PM

Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?

What the Russian government wants do to fight illegal money transfer is a welcome development for the growth of the Russian economy. The use of the cryptocurrency blockchain will help decentralized the payment ecosystem.

HOMT

Powered by,
Balorck

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:52:39 PM

I believe that the legalization of cryptocurrency is one way to protect citizens from fraud, but also the legalization of Crete is the first step to full control by the state
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:24:38 PM

Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
I know about Russia firsthand, unfortunately nothing good to expect from such initiatives is not necessary, most officials work to the detriment of the country, it so happened that the officials usually sit people with low moral responsibility. So most likely people will lose their investments in the Russian crypto-market. by the way for information the Russian ruble fell against the dollar a hundred times. Hope not happen again, but we have become accustomed to the country being torn apart by the grabbers.
Sarobeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:29:25 PM

IF such a thing is possible in Russia, then it is simply wonderful. Since the discussion is not a political one, let us consider economic reasons. They will try to regulate, tax, people will not like it, as a result, the search for workarounds and the like will begin. In general, this is a bright future, but it is very far)  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:44:28 AM

This news is morale boosting one for us in the entire crypto world. Russia as one of the most reckoned with country in the world legalising crypto will definitely bring more recognition/prominence to our world. I pray it works put eventually.
slavasxpu

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:40:44 AM

I believe that Yes, because cryptocurrency is a great alternative to traditional currencies, which is becoming more and more popular.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
runor

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:29:06 AM

Yes this is good news, but only if it is backed up by a real deal, and not just a word!
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:33:11 AM

Now it seems that russia failed attempt to be crypto friend. Pavel Durov is russian, he creating probably one of the biggest project in crypto space and instead of encouraging him, russian authorities struggle with Telegram, banning ip of tg servers. Looks weird
freshbcash

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:40:20 PM

I think that in Russia cryptocurrencies will be banned. In recent years, the government is doing everything to strengthen control over the funds of citizens.
MikoFad

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:06:12 PM

if they do, no one will be watching.
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:12:40 PM

Russia has always considered a moderate approach to cryptocurrency. A very clever strategy, Russia can be a good vanguard in this area.
Axetrd

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:13:52 PM

Government in Russia is always only talk, they are not about "to do". It is normal for Russia. I don't believe that Russia will be of the first countries who will accept crypto in full power. There is no reason for "big daddys" in Russia, so what's the point?
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:21:01 PM

Well this isn't of any surprise to me as Russia has always been crypto currency friendly so this has happened sooner than I expected but it'd be good for all the crypto lovers that any central bank would create a cryptocurrency so that will indirectly pour more money into cryptosphere that will make the price per bitcoin and of many altcoins pretty high for sure as more and more people will come to know about the crypto world so they will also try to be a part of this fommunity.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dinchik

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:34:57 PM

I think sooner or later most countries legalize the crypto currency. Whether Russia will become first or not is time will tell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: