Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:24:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia is about to be friends with cryptocurrency!  (Read 3602 times)
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:38:30 PM

Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
Russia is about to become foes with US dollar and euro, there are rumors that its banking system can soon be disconnected from SWIFT.
Crypto in such a situation can become a new way of attracting extra funds to the economy. Though I wonder how all this would look like - will russian government just buy all the available bitcoins with the aim of selling them in favorable market conditions or it will simply impose a tax on all operations with cryptocurrencies  Huh
CRYPTOGANGSTERs

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:52:22 PM

This is very good, because I believe all progressive countries should do everything to introduce cryptocurrencies into the economy.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:57:54 PM

Russia is a big country and we know they have already created ETH and waves which are well known and strong crypto tokens. I believe that after some more regulation we will have more power to rise crypto to the moon Smiley

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
Itcher

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:55:18 PM

Any attempts on the part of the state towards the legalization of cryptocurrencies is fine, we are waiting for:))
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:09:40 PM

Any attempts on the part of the state towards the legalization of cryptocurrencies is fine, we are waiting for:))
I think that it will be necessary to look at the results and then start to rejoice. In any case, as far as the crypto currency user is concerned, there has not been a single positive solution.
pilitusanelidus

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:20:28 PM

Well, on the one hand it's a good news because crypto becomes more serious and obviously will be here to stay. But on the other hand government regulations is what crypto against of. Moreover all that national governmental cryptocurrencies that start to appear - there's no good for the market.

███████████ ▌    GABROTECH    ▐ ███████████
   DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN   
White Paper   ◈   Twitter   ◈   Facebook   ◈   Telegram   ◈   Token Sales
romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 09:23:27 PM

I think this is just what we want to show them to the government. I have little faith in the fact that people forbid to legalize all things allowed in the civilized world, will be allowed to legalize cryptocurrency.
birtoki

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:25:36 PM

I believe that Russia will not succeed in its own cryptocurrency and the legalization of the cryptocurrency will do nothing but tighten laws against citizens.
tomsoier

Activity: 784
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:39:20 PM

Russia is a big country and we know they have already created ETH and waves which are well known and strong crypto tokens. I believe that after some more regulation we will have more power to rise crypto to the moon Smiley
Vitalik Buterin created ETH, and he lived since 6 years in Canada. There are lots of blockchain programmers in Russia, but goverment want to regulate all financial operations, and cryptocurrency is no exception.
Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:52:42 PM

I think the news about the modernization of the banking sector and the introduction of blockchain technology in the banking sector. It contributes to the development of the country and the banking system. I think in the near future blockchain technology will be implemented in people's daily lives with progressive steps.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:55:58 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 12:26:11 AM by Gabali126

Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
The Russians have always supported crypto and I like them for it. I will be very glad if the Russians go ahead to have their own cryptocurrency. It means a total acceptance from them.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
KseniaLard

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:19:07 PM

I believe that the actions of the Russian government are very true, if Russia wants to make friends with cryptocities. I hope that with this news other big countries can follow the Russian movement to make friends with this cryptocommunism.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:22:01 PM

Russia, and Putin specifically, has always been very keen on adopting new technologies especially cryptocurrencies. I imagine because it seems to be always competing with the US just like the way we see in how they were racing to get the first man on the moon.

Nevertheless, until they actually make official announcements or legalize anything, I would consider anything being said as just pure "hype."
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:24:25 PM

Actually there are very few Countries that are crypto-friends but I'm quite confident that this number will grow in next years because too many sectors can benefit from blockchian usage, expecially public ones.

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

When it happens, I hope it will have an impact to the crypto currency market. Crypto really needs help especially on the alternate coin's demand. I hope that the Russians will start investing as soon as its legalize. I'm sure a lot of investors will be interested on what crypto has to offer.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:07:37 PM

This is great news that will bring Russia closer to other developing countries that have long adopted such laws. I heard that Russia is going to create its own cryptocurrency, I am very interested in this project, I would buy such coins at the ICO stage, if of course it will be.
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:10:40 PM

I think if this happens, it will be a very good development for crypto and it community will also increase in size and gradually it will penetrate globally and people will accept it because of the good potentials it has. This will also help it to become stable as it will be accepted for exchange of goods ans services.
GoodHounter

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:24:58 PM

that's good news. and I think that if Russia legalizes cryptocurrency it will have a positive impact on it.
DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:26:37 PM

that is a good news. maybe other counties could start following too.
not immensely, but start with tiny opening first
mrs_bitcoin

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:02:13 PM

I think that everyone will have to make friends with cryptocurrency, and Russia is no exception. I know that many citizens of our country are already actively investing in cryptocurrency.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: