Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:32:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XSN] Stakenet - The World's First Trustless Proof of Stake Coin  (Read 65113 times)
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 06:24:24 PM

Stakanet was in a deep bear market indeed but this didn't stop the team tho work harder than before in order to deliver the most anticipated tech along DEX coins and exchanges. Price already tanks from day to day and I doubt it will stop anytime soon as it looks that it want to fully recover in price as a good percentage or 2019 roadmap was completed. Are you guys staking or run a masternode now ?
I've been keeping an eye on this project since the end of 2017. They have come very far.
I used TPoS for most of 2018, then I decided to invest a lot more because I really liked the direction everything was going in.
Now I run a few masternodes.  Grin
A few masternodes ? Did you invest in 2018 when it was that big price ? 2018 was such a bad year for investment as the bear market was in full progress to abolish the price of all the markets Sad. Anyway , if you did the investment for the long term , you have nothing to worry about when it comes to stakenet ( this is what I think ) so good times ahead. Even today the price keep on climbing and we might see 2k$/masternode sooner than we think.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 06:33:36 PM

Stakanet was in a deep bear market indeed but this didn't stop the team tho work harder than before in order to deliver the most anticipated tech along DEX coins and exchanges. Price already tanks from day to day and I doubt it will stop anytime soon as it looks that it want to fully recover in price as a good percentage or 2019 roadmap was completed. Are you guys staking or run a masternode now ?
I've been keeping an eye on this project since the end of 2017. They have come very far.
I used TPoS for most of 2018, then I decided to invest a lot more because I really liked the direction everything was going in.
A few masternodes ? Did you invest in 2018 when it was that big price ? 2018 was such a bad year for investment as the bear market was in full progress to abolish the price of all the markets Sad. Anyway , if you did the investment for the long term , you have nothing to worry about when it comes to stakenet ( this is what I think ) so good times ahead. Even today the price keep on climbing and we might see 2k$/masternode sooner than we think.
I had 1 MN by December 2018. The rest I bought this year. I'd like to get at least 2 more before 2020
nightflightcourt

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 11:16:32 PM

Lightning swaps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLq7xIjf_hc
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:04:39 PM

I had 1 MN by December 2018. The rest I bought this year. I'd like to get at least 2 more before 2020

Oh you bought it when it was high on price , did you sell it now on this rise of price ? Or you hold it long term in order to get as much as nodes as you can ? I want myself to gather another nodes of stakenet but I want the price to comeback again at 600-700 satoshi and it seems that in the next days we will get there or the 2nd scenario would be to go over 1.3k satoshi and even further.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
CryptoQueenMari
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 10:20:39 AM

Hello from the TRTTNODES platform

XSN Masternode hosting available on our platform!!!

Join us on https://node.trittium.cc/ and deploy your masternode in just 3 clicks

What we offer:

COLD WALLET MASTERNODE HOSTING
- Keep your coins into your wallet.
- No tech knowledge needed
- 3-clicks setup
- Price: 1.79 €/Month. Volume discounts available.
- Fees charged daily in TRTT
- 24/7 service

trttNodes Guides:
Cold Nodes setup at trttNodes- https://bit.ly/2SBYkxx

Start earning with us on https://node.trittium.cc/

Check our multicurrency explorer at  https://chains.trittium.cc/

If you have any concerns and questions or just want to chat with us, you are always welcome on our Discord server:
https://discord.gg/7PDearP
nightflightcourt

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:10:13 PM

Oh you bought it when it was high on price , did you sell it now on this rise of price ? Or you hold it long term in order to get as much as nodes as you can ? I want myself to gather another nodes of stakenet but I want the price to comeback again at 600-700 satoshi and it seems that in the next days we will get there or the 2nd scenario would be to go over 1.3k satoshi and even further.
I will not sell a single coin until 2021 at the very earliest.
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:28:45 PM

Hello from the TRTTNODES platform

XSN Masternode hosting available on our platform!!!

Join us on https://node.trittium.cc/ and deploy your masternode in just 3 clicks

What we offer:

COLD WALLET MASTERNODE HOSTING
- Keep your coins into your wallet.
- No tech knowledge needed
- 3-clicks setup
- Price: 1.79 €/Month. Volume discounts available.
- Fees charged daily in TRTT
- 24/7 service

trttNodes Guides:
Cold Nodes setup at trttNodes- https://bit.ly/2SBYkxx

Start earning with us on https://node.trittium.cc/

Check our multicurrency explorer at  https://chains.trittium.cc/

If you have any concerns and questions or just want to chat with us, you are always welcome on our Discord server:
https://discord.gg/7PDearP

Honestly , I like the platform but I don't like one thing that we cannot pay with other cryptocurrencies or even fiat payment. The monthly fee is super low and attractive but why you don't implement other gateways of payment and raise the fee to 2.50$ ?

Anyway , I'm glad that xsn is started to be adopted on multi-nodes hosting platform.

Don't sell until 2021 is the best decision as xsn have high chances to land on the moon hehe.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:30:40 PM

Looks like Stakenet price is gonna settle around the current price at ~1000 satoshi which is awesome as it gives me time to try and accumulate a 2nd masternode which is not an easy task as it cost 1.3k$ and for my country Romania those are big money that you can earn in 2months+... .

However there is always the 2nd scenario when we could see stakenet going up even further and surprises us all or going down a lot and that will shake out a lot of hodlers.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 03:55:49 AM

More and more platforms are trying to list stakenet lately and I'm not surprised because xsn really deserves a better exchange like a top tier 1 ( bittrex or binance ) and in time we will be listed there. Also I love the new logo as its suits the power of the dex lighting which will tear apart the rest of the dex ( maybe not blocknet but waves for sure ) so expect further rise of price in the next weeks or until the end of the year.

New batch of opening beta testing is about to be open guys so jump in to test that new wallet <3.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
falce

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:45:40 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2019, 01:15:31 PM by falce

Cryptopia
                Livecoin
                Sistemkoin
                BarterDEX
                Bitfineon (Available Soon)
                CoinAll
                Folex
                ABCC Exchange (Available Soon)

so more and more exchanges want to list xsn on the one hand, and on the other there is only one(livecoin) with a somewhat decent spread and not one of not even 100usd (2% up and down) and a volume of 1.5mill usd(coinall).
even though one can ofc argue, that exchanges are trying to list xsn, a reality check with the ann draws a different picture:
cryptopia dead, sistemkoin delisted, on barterdex there were three swaps, alqo/bitfineon have enough problems themselves anyway, coinall has no spread - but a very active bot, really don't get what folex is doing, and abcc delisted (or at least i cannot find an xsn pair)

and the way @crypto_student put his ad in many different altcoin threads - besides being a rule infringement "22. Advertising (this includes mining pools, gambling services, exchanges, shops, etc.) in others threads' is no longer allowed, including, but not limited to, in altcoin announcement threads." - does not make me think that he is genuinly interested in any of the project threads he posted in. and i don't think xsn needs more useless listings like sistemkoin and so on. when stakenet finally starts delivering anything useable the situation will improve manifold. but until then i think noone but new and/or scammy exchanges will declare interest in listing xsn. that's just for growing a user(new) or victim(scammy)base.

ps i appreciate, that the team moved on to hire people like boltz, instead of the old sockpuppets with their unbelieveably stupid questions, or the coordinated xsn-army, but that last post in particular was just shilling without any real base from my perspective and as explained above
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:42:52 AM

Haha , good one mate , but I'm not hired by anyone Smiley) I'm just an XSN holder , just like you. You think XSN needs people like me ? For what ? Because I post here ? I do it simply because I support the project, the team and dex in general.

What I don't like, its the Livecoin exchange as they take more than 6 hours in order to confirm the XSN deposit which is way to much for a simple deposit and they must change it in order to encourage even more people to start to trade or simply hold the coin.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
falce

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 05:38:21 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2019, 10:45:17 AM by falce

ok, then i just appreciate a genuine poster - much better anyway. and yes, stakenet needs people like you from my perspective. especially since your posts make sense to me, even if i do not agree all the time.
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 01:12:53 AM

ok, then i just appreciate a genuine poster - much better anyway. and yes, stakenet needs people like you from my perspective. especially since your posts make sense to me, even if i do not agree all the time.

I appreciate your honesty but I simply love the project and stakenet team is moving to the right direction when it comes to development so I'm expecting to be blocknet rival when it comes to a complete dex. Eh , you don't need to agree with me all the time but we must agree on that livecoin exchange that they're not having the transactions synced with the real chain of stakenet as it takes around 30 minutes to make 29 confirmations and the deposit takes longer than 4hours which is crazy for 2019.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
falce

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:47:42 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2019, 12:27:20 PM by falce

i won't complain too much about livecoin, since i never really had problems with them, besides waiting, which is pretty good for an exchange from my point of view.

stumbled upon https://coinmarketcal.com/en/?form%5Bdate_range%5D=26%2F05%2F2018+-+01%2F09%2F2021&form%5Bkeyword%5D=stakenet&form%5Bsort_by%5D=&form%5Bsubmit%5D=&form%5Bshow_reset%5D= stakenet on coinmarketcalender and i think that page is a good illustration of much of my criticism. especially interesting, with items like the xsn-hardware wp, which 150 something people seem to have seen already. but then again believing never was about having actual materialist proof.

on another note -i really don't think that xeeda should still be mentioned in the ann or anywhere else, unless xeeda starts shipping. not that stakenet delivered upon their promises, but compared with xeeda it is a haven of productivity and it still has a community. fom my perspective xsn not meeting self set dates is one thing, but if i was a preorderer of xeeda i would not only try to get as far away form that project as possible, but also those, who are not even acknowledging that xeeda is plainly not around. the ann makes xeeda seem to have a working product like ledger or trezor, and it just does not.

all in all, the project seems to finally focus on the coin. but since the devs got another 7mill without any proper goals or milestones, i fear that that will not help with the pace. if the devs delivered anything useable in the last year, i would get it, or if the 7mill were bound to a release or whatsoever, but like that it plainly is an invitation to be tardy. and i am absolutely not happy that my "fud" that we will have to wait at least one quarter more for everything that was supposedly finished came true, so i hope that "fud" will not turn true as well.
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 08:13:10 PM

Not being on enough exchanges is where a coin can really fail.  The one exchange they are on gets hacked and then the coin can be virtually dead.  If the team isn't getting the coin on exchanges, it's a bad sign.  It can mean they are keeping too much of the money to themselves. 

falce

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 03:56:40 PM

Not being on enough exchanges is where a coin can really fail.  The one exchange they are on gets hacked and then the coin can be virtually dead.  If the team isn't getting the coin on exchanges, it's a bad sign.  It can mean they are keeping too much of the money to themselves. 

i think your logic is either a little flawed, or at least i cannot follow. how would it help the devs - if they were keeping too much for themselves? having a ton of coins without an exchange would hurt them worst than, wouldn't it?
the team has a major problem with its erraticism - how many projects did they announce in the first year? what has been finished, and wasn't the site as well as any other departement (epos, hardware) mainly for wasting treasury without adding worth to stakenet?
the teams priorities have been wrong from my perspective for a very long time and that lead to their need of new treasury funds. but hey, when putting forward the criticism against wasting money in the first year into too many different directions, that was fud. adding 7mill though is a sign of a very thourough and visionary leadership by draper i guess
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:54:37 AM

They won't need livecoin for too much , we just have to wait for their dex to be completed so we can use and trade stakenet there without having any waiting issues with waiting. Also , I'm sure that after the dex launches , a lot of other exchanges will jump in trying to list stakenet and most of them will really do it.

Livecoin is a decent exchange , has good coins , decent volume , good support and good security system but there is a lot of room for improvements and I hope stakenet deposits is one of them as you wait almost 10 times more than 39 conversations time.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:40:19 AM

A new version of wallet v1.0.21 has been released, this is a mandatory update for all nodes, all network nodes must be updated to this version before December 2

https://twitter.com/XSNofficial/status/1198078775851810816?s=20
falce

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 05:06:11 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2019, 09:17:34 AM by falce
Merited by boltz (1)

update for the "d"ex: will start as one hub from teammembers and whales (@draper on discord). rumour: 10mns required leaked in german telegram as far as i know. i love how this team communicates and how transparent their decision making is. also very good for decentralization when only the richest few are able to profit. you know they will never dump any coins. people who supported that project a lot now might ask themselves if it is really that good to share infos from the team, like what ONE mn will be able to earn (also in the wp). why not just take some of the extra 7mill and run it on those, at least being able to support tech instead of the richest whales, if it is going to start centralized anyway?

by far the funniest part to me: remeber the decision of the team to not have pooled masternodes as promised? yeah that wouldn't help at all... just allow a pool with some max coins (idk 1000 for a quarter for example) have a far bigger part of the commnity involved and 150 people will try to make some buzz for their dex. but then again a superwhale can just host a few, which is better for no explicable reason. if that comes then have fun with dex owners, who can centralize the market even more.

that non of the info given by the team is really 100% accurate hopefully works out this time as well, but with bad things - they tend to come true - except the epos health data miner thing, that seems to have died for good. anyway impressive how long people were told what they could do with one mn, even though the team must have had this thought for longer, if not, then please rethink it.

oh and my most beloved part of yesterday:

how much i love that dictating. firstly they are voting, secondly on options the team is dictating. somehow there is always only one option that makes sense. it always is give us money or we die/slow down (if that's even possible) and so on. being able to vote on predetermined options is not the mn owners dictating, it is simply the team dictating what to vote for. come on that is like "are you in favor of relaxing gun laws?" vs "are you in favor of schoolkids getting shot?", as long as the team gets to decide every question, as long as we cannot even trust the whitepaper, which clearly states that one mn will be enough, as long as we have zilch insight into the project, as long as the team decides everything perspectivewise behind closed doors - since the wp cannot be trusted anymore, how should anyone be able to dictate the team...

edit the part about mn from the wp: "2.5.1    Masternodes
A Masternode is a dedicated fullnode of a blockchain that resides on serversaround the world to ensure decentralization and redundancy.  While a stakingnode is responsible for the validation of the blockchain, a Masternode providesseveral  services  for  the  network.  To  operate  a  Masternode  a  valid  collateraloutput  of  15  000  coins  for  each  Masternode  is  required.   This  was  made  tocounter a wild growth of the nodes and to avoid rogue nodes.  In addition to Masternode default features like instant send and decentralized democracy, our Masternodes are aimed to be one of the most powerful stations within the cryptoindustry and will earn a passive income based on the services they provide. They will:
−Host and run XSN Dex.
−Host all needed blockchain explorers to ensure true decentralization.
−Host all blockchains needed to keep XSN Dex decentralized and light.
−Handle Lightning Swaps and Tokenized Swaps between different blockchains.
−Be used as watchtowers to host and monitor Lightning Channels.
−Use their collateral to provide Lightning Network liquidity.
−Authorize  and  secure  the  transfer  of  tokenized  coins  between  differentblockchains.
−Facilitate instant and private on-chain transactions.−Provide onion routing and ensure secure exit points for the network.
−Host dApps for Stakenet and other blockchains.−Be used for the decentralized democracy of the network.
−Offload  CPU  and  database  capacities  for  everyone  within  the  Stakenetmesh.
Thanks to the Masternodes, the Stakenet blockchain becomes an ecosystem inwhich no single entity can govern and serve the entire network."
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 06:23:52 PM

How many coins do you need to get a stake a week?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: