Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:36:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XSN] Stakenet - The World's First Trustless Proof of Stake Coin  (Read 65115 times)
falce

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:38:29 AM

first of all thx wolfington12 for your answers.

lets begin with the last few points. how is xsn not centralized if the top 10 wallets own 26,14% of the coins? i am not talking about centralization of all staking, i am concerned with the accumulation of a very few addresses. the xsn market is not too liquid right now anyways, and if just one of those wallets starts to sell xsn is going back to sub 1k sat prices. right now even with the top wallets accumulating the price depletes further. it is not very attractive to join a coin, which has several monsterwhales, who can singlehandedly dump to zero.

we seem to have very different ideas of transparancy, becausew i fail to see how the swap plays into this argument. i want treasury/devfund transparency. so that people know which part goes into which development and so on. and even though i still dont think that there are malicious intents - but mainly laziness - i am sure some of the funds get traded (salaries, permanent costs...).

so we have the coin centralization, which of course - private holders - is intransparent, which lead to 26,14% of all xsn in the top 10 and 34,99% in the top20 wallets. if i was a fund (like proposed in some tpos article), which wanted to keep parts of my capital in a (trustless) safe haven, i would just not do that with xsn. reasoning: some of those wallets have invested next to nothing (some brag about 300-500 sat prices back when btc was around 1000usd on discord), they accumulate huge bags just by inflation, and if they want to crash the price for whatsoever reason (and if it was for expensive cancer treatment drugs - the intent behind the sale is not important for the crash), they just can. besides right now we see that more or less one big wallet is making the market. i am quite sure it is an individual, btu to reconnect with transparency - as far as i know this could be the dev fund (or parts of it) as well.

so much for centralization (top10 more than a fourth, top 20 more than a third of all holdings) and transparency (no options at "votes", no balances/income statements/..., no idea what happens with treasury or devfund)

and bc it annoys me somehow - the whole ledger thing. it is not ledgers fault if the xsndevs are not able to deliver a stable wallet on which to build on. should ledger have integrated the old wallet, which will be banned soon? the new wallets, which just dont work up until now? which one of the 11 wallets released since march?

so, firstly i like the coin. secondly - and not too hard to guess - i dislike the page and ominous hardware divisions(transparency?). but stakenet is behaving like a kid, who wants to be a firefighter astronaut riding a dragon. i would prefer the funds and efforts going into the coin, than to some page(maybe they will release teh features, but neither did poswallet1 nor 2, and - at least poswallet2 - was under the same management) and even less some hardware departement (whatever happened to the announcement that was announced to be given about that?), which phantasizes about being the next big safety system. sure lets keep producing mist, so people wont see too clearly...

so all in all my critcs are: Centralization (top20 34,99%) Intransparency (no normal community member knows whats happening with dev funds/treasury, the votes are a joke) Development (streamline it on the coin) Governance (give the governance option one democratic try, maybe if the different devteams  - site, hardware, coin -  would produce propositions on why they should get the money, and those propositions were voted on by mn holders - like it was promised some time ago....)
falce

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:30:05 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 02:51:58 PM by falce

ah no functioning wallet but 100% roadmap q2 on xsncoin.io.... i am starting to side with danishcheese, the roadmap now is just blatantly lying. or the 100% means they milked this cow so lets move on to the next shill item

plus one addon on wolfs comment -> so you argue the project is transparent since there are people working nobody but the team knows about
We have a huge backend of developers that are not on the website.
just lol

falce

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:21:39 PM

I tried to analyze what is happening with xsn nicely, did even go so far to assume tardiness/lazyness/… instead of malevolent intentions.

So lets try and analyze from a different perspective: There is few people knowing whats going on with xsn.

The teams holdings are not transparent. Assumption: Those coins are not offline, but staking/in masternodes/on the market. A huge dump can happen anytime, nobody knows anything about balances whatsoever. Might create some fear

The community gets no accurate infos. Shill lists and roadmap dont help much. Having stakenet.io(woo an online staking wallet, that has never happened before...) and the hardware department just increases the abundance of non information but shill. Hi Uncertainty

And then there is huge dumping and market making – with devs holdings being unkown. Every teammember has insider infos, but we dont even know how many there are. So i guess that‘s despair then.

So i got me my FUD directly from the team

Lets say they developed for real, the thing is ready as the roadmap states, but the team is not happy because they want more coins for themselves. Hmm delaying updates and forcing the market would be possible.

Lets say they did not develop, just keep people hanging, shill some, lie some and sell off as long as its possible.

Anyways both scenarios would solve the whole issue why it seems so strange for the team to hurt their own project…

and money makes people do things, lying to investors is not being unheard of anyways.
danishcheese

Activity: 237
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:55:49 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 11:34:12 PM by danishcheese

Making room
wolfington12

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:16:44 PM

I'm still confident in XSN. From my perspective, the team did deliver. The main issue is making money with the technology they developed.

I'll hold till I see how this works out  Smiley

They did deliver ? Lol your shilling and trying to sell as much of this cheap as possible before BTC takes off ..& to WOLF ! The team has way way more $ than many many coins that did ICOs plenty sold above 50 cents & has seen another 20% gain in BTC since then . But FACT is if you actually did deliver your Q2 road map it would be written up on every crypto news site for free .. The fact that you didn't and you do have the funds to promote makes it look like you don't want to WASTE the money IE getting what you can for the coins NOW before BTC takes off is your real project

Honestly, the fact that i was dragged back in here when i have so much shit to do has annoyed me.

TPOS and Stakenet Cloud are not new innovative tech? Who else has those?

How do you know we have "way way" more money than ICO's? This is not an "alternative facts" coin. Show your evidence, because I will bet my mother you are dead wrong.

I also suspect Frank's hunt for retail investors has concluded as buy orders on live coin have been 1 BTC or less the last 4 days ? Would that be correct ?

He's been on the team for 2 months! We are on the phone regularly speaking to retail funds and ascertaining how to best work them in. You are not even close on this one.

Guy with a nice stack of BTC joins the team & the price pumps 1400% after the swap. & wolf is still on here acting like that was due to the delivery of BREAKTHROUGH tech .. Its a basic staking wallet & that's all it is thus far . YOUR SAYING ITS GOING TO BE THIS OR THAT IS NOT WORTH ANYTHING . its BS.  Note the BS post I quoted here ... " they deliverd "   I'm holding & going to wait & see what happens "  I'm confident in xsn "   that's someone trying to sell coins not someone objectively looking at what's going on here ..

I am not selling you shit. I say at the beginning of every video, buy or don't buy the coin, it's irrelevant in the long term. We are here to build tech, and we hardly market for the love of baby Jesus.  We only hired a marketing manager last month! In your case, DO NOT BUY OUR COIN! Move on! We do not want you to be a part of the project.

& Wolf I have a question. HOW many nodes does the team own ? Because 1550 nodes?    &  the way Twitter and youtube look and bitcoin talk look your followers are in the hundreds .  I ask because the inflation rate , which I assume is 80% or more going to team owned nodes is HUGE for how its priced in conjunction with the small community ...

I have 3 nodes personally. I don't know the rest of the team as we are strictly precluded from talking price or holdings BECAUSE THEY DO NOT MATTER in the long term. The tech matters.

END THOUGHT FOR NOW IS YOU GUYS ARE PROMISING TO DELIVER S&IT THAT WOULD DEFF BE HUGE FOR CRYPTO & MAKE XSN A VERY VALUBLE/USEFULL COIN

AT THE SAME TIME YOURE FALSLY CLAIMING TO HAVE ALREADY DELIVERED SOMETHING YOU HAVE NOT  DELIVERED "

THE LACK OF INTEREST HERE ON THIS THREAD & THE FLUFF TO GENUINE POSTS RATIO HAS REACHED CRITICAL LEVELS , THE BOTTOM HAS DROPED OUT OF BUY ORDERS & THAT SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY REASON ITS NOT DROPPING FASTER ..

IM JUST SAYING HOW IT IS & WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE

That's great! You've said your piece, you don't like us, move on! We are not selling anything to anyone. You either believe in what we are doing or don't. In your case, you obviously don't, so move on to another coin my friend.

"

Hi there, i will try to answer all of your concerns in order.

You're right. The wallet launch was not flawless, and i agree (even as a team member). I hope you can understand this wallet has alot of "firsts" within the MN realm, and there is a notice in the wallet that this software is experimental. Thing is, we are pushing the envelope here. We aren't looking to be basic like most coins. When you push the envelope into new territory, there are bound to be hiccups in the dev realm.

DUDE...THIS WALLET WITH ALL THESE FIRSTS IS A PIPE DREAM AT BEST & A SALES TACTIC FOR JUST ANOTHER ERC20 TOKEN AT WORST FOR ALL ANYONE KNOWS . WHEN YOUR DEALING WITH A DEV TEAM THAT SHAMELESSLY CLAIMS TO HAVE JUST MADE A GROUNDBREAKING RELEASE IT LOOKS MORE LIKE THE LATTER EVERY DAY .

again from wolf "All of these features are coming my friend. It's been like 3 weeks since release, and again none of this has been done before in crypto! If you know us, you know we deliver. and we will.

SERIOUSLY NO ONE KNOWS YOU !! AND ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS SINCE YOU CLAIMED YOU RELEASED A FIRST OF ITS KIND TPOS WALLET lol. ITS JUST A RUN OF THE MILL STAKING WALLET WITH SOME GREYED OUT FUNCTIONS . WHY DID YOU EVEN RELEASE IT IF YOU SAY YOU NEVER UNDER DELIVER ? 

This isn't accurate most of our promises are delivered on time, although i acknowledge that we need to strive to be on time 100%, which we currently are not.

DELIVER WHAT ? YOUR SWAP ? YOU JUST TALK LIKE YOU HAVE A TRACK RECORD & YA DONT ITS CREEPY . I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE REFERING TO , WALLET UPDATES ? JUST TO GET STAKING WORKING ? QUARTERLY UPDATES PACKED WITH FLUFF ? OR THE SWAP ? DUDE ITS THE FIRST OF ITS KIND STUFF THAT YOU HAVE DELIVERED ZERO OF THAT MATTERS .

All of these features are coming my friend. It's been like 3 weeks since release, and again none of this has been done before in crypto! If you know us, you know we deliver. and we will

AGAIN NONE OF THESE FEATURES HAVE BEEN DELIVERED . ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS SINCE YOU FOOLISHLY MISSED YOURE RELEASE DATE & PUT OUT A MEDIOCRE WALLET.  & IT LOOKS LIKE THE ONLY REASON TO DO THAT WAS TO AT LEAST PUT SOMETHING OUT & CLAIM ITS ABOUT TO GET ITS FEATURES THAT WOULD MAKE IT WORTH SOMETHING , BUY YOURSELF SOME MORE TIME TO SELL ....
falce

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:17:41 AM

thanks to god it is not an individual, that decides if something is innovative or not, but the market. does the market make errors? everything with humans does, but it is still the most democratic (weighted wealth, but a lot more people than in any other way) form of economical decision making. so the market decided stakenet was not innovative. and it obviously is not. from poswallet 1 with tons of coins and its very own exchange, refsystem, faucets (and some problems) to poswallet2 with an online staking wallet (and some promises, which never were delivered - debitcard, marketplace) to stakenet with an online staking wallet (and some promises, which might get delivered), it was a steady decline in innovativeness.

why the market is not warming up to tpos is harder for me to grasp, because tpos is working (not on stakenet, but there are some merchants, also tposing yourself with vps works flawlessly). but as stated before if i were a fund i would not venture into spending my dollars increasing marketcap so someone who bought at next to nothing dumps my investment out of the market cap again. and that will happen again as it happened in december with posw and the so called misterledger. was a megawhale and the second the price was right for him he sold out. a lot of the turks, who bought back then just never got back to the price they paid so one person can profit. that is a problem most currencies - ever thought about what would happen if china dumped their usd? - have, and there are quite some logical reasons not to sell out at once, most importantly you will loose potential profits(or leverage in the china example), but as stated before if you bought at 300sat at btc 1000usd your profits were not too shabby anyways. i think tpos wont really make too much of a difference unless the market cap goes up and the richest addresses even out more. but right now it seems to fullfil the exact same innovative function as pos did before, but more secure. and that in a market environment, where just buying and hodling is not the norm, might not be as innovative as we thought. traders dont need it, everyone with 15k plus can make masternodes, and with less than that it is very hard to get a merchant with decent rates. innovation without useabilty is almost like no innovation. and i am pretty sure that if you were able to stake coins in your wallet without having it fully unlocked, even less tposing would happen.
hmm i guess tpos is innovative but without enough usecases.

for the mroe popular security option, which would also allow tpos, the ledger hardware wallets, i dont think we will see the integration too soon. no working wallet makes the integration somehow useless, the proclaimation of making a own device as competing product might not be very motivating to ledger as well. but if you wanted to get the word of tpos out to sec enthusiasts, i guess a ledger/trezor integration would have opened more doors than another xsn project

so to answer the question if tpos and stakenet cloud are innovative

yes, but not broadly applicable (tpos)
no. NO. and how can you still ask that. poswallet1 was innovative, stakenet is only the nicest looking of the three tries
danishcheese

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:58:56 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 12:12:39 PM by danishcheese

I am not selling you shit. I say at the beginning of every video, buy or don't buy the coin, it's irrelevant in the long term. We are here to build tech, and we hardly market for the love of baby Jesus.  We only hired a marketing manager last month! In your case, DO NOT BUY OUR COIN! Move on! We do not want you to be a part of the project.

Umm sry already in & there is no one to sell to on live coin at the moment so you're stuck with me . Glad to hear I'm wrong about so many assumptions about XSN tho .
        Truly sick of the. " , buy or don't buy the coin, it's irrelevant in the long term. We are here to build tech, and for the love of baby Jesus"  < see what I did there lol

Anyways, you're looking for believers ? Supporters ? Thats investors in this world . I know its more fun to just have hoodlers or grow the army" but what you need is investors & people to adopt your coin . You've always have the option of just working on other coins , but you made your own coin & have said want to make it the only coin one should need to own no ? So saying its irrelevant & you're here to build tech is a bit disingenuous . I'm here to make money supporting decentralized banking & got into XSN based on your statements prior to the release of stakenet.io. So along with the market have been disappointed with that release.
         Its as tho you're unaware of how it looks when you blur the line between TPOS and stakenet.io . not one time have I seen you say anything along the lines of TPOS IS NOT AVAILABLE THRU STAKENET.IO .... Rather its always we have implemented TPOS & stakenet.io is up and running , hop on and stake some coins . for me it wasn't till I sent some coins that I realized hmm maybe I should have just set up a node , this is not what I thought it would be....

If you're being genuine about your motivation maybe you can speculate about why these milestones are being widely disregarded by the market ? Idk dude , I've asked a bunch of questions here over the past 3 weeks that no one from your team has had time or interest in responding to & its got to the point of HAVING to consider the possibility I bought into some BS .
          While I actually know exactly what I have bought, its good for you to address your supporters concerns & answer their questions.  

For now XSN lay somewhere between the best possible investment in crypto & quite possibly ...................the worst........ Like if you feel the coin is irrelevant and you re only here to build the tech , put that in front of all your statements here & on Twitter & be flat out like honestly don't buy this coin right now its overpriced , but pls donate if you like the idea of a cross chain platform where all master nodes & POS chains can come together . I could have thrown you a couple grand & have still saved a few bucks

"Wolf"
That's great! You've said your piece, you don't like us, move on! We are not selling anything to anyone. You either believe in what we are doing or don't. In your case, you obviously don't, so move on to another coin my friend

To be clear , much like the rest of investors I don't know who " us " is but I might not like you .. I certainly don't like the way you communicate or the fact that you seem to be the one handling the PR or you being the one that will be communicating with incoming investors .. But have hopes voting might end up being a thing & that changes

"Falce"

for the mroe popular security option, which would also allow tpos, the ledger hardware wallets, i dont think we will see the integration too soon. no working wallet makes the integration somehow useless, the proclaimation of making a own device as competing product might not be very motivating to ledger as well. but if you wanted to get the word of tpos out to sec enthusiasts, i guess a ledger/trezor integration would have opened more doors than another xsn project

Agree bad move to. Suggest they would be comp to ledg , was meant to motivate them to speed things up ? Because that's crazy & still not convinced they have received everything from the team they need to get it integrated.... Bad move because how else do you prove cold staking ?  And as for TPOS being broadly applicable , I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYING WITH A stakenet.io THAT WOULD ALLOW AT LEAST 3-4 DIFF COINS BY NOW.
        That would have made it broadly applicable. Fact is now losses of greater than 60% over the last month are about to be greatly compounded by bitcoins rise & I know I will be lucky to get my initial investment back out this trap if the team can't deliver the rest of Q2s road map by the end of Q3.      & if they don't its going to be disgruntled buyers from after the swap & whoever else that was around pre swap that isn't turned off by the shilly & pompous face of XSNs public relations
falce

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:22:43 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 03:28:00 PM by falce

another try for constructive criticism:

1) no marketing the staking wallet, has been around before, is not innovative. release the clouds new features first as beta (always helps minimizing errors) for the community, have this for at least a week, get feedback, let them write articles about the features, make anopther article contest with every major feature, after testing by the community.

2) give tpos merchants some write down feature for advertising themselves on stakenet, something like a profile page for example, wouldnt be too hard to achieve, with a thumbs up and down as well and voila stakenet users can search for merchants(who hopefully put a contact there). it really does not have to be more than a toplist with links to profiles

3) keep the message simple. right now the message is so full and weird. it is tpos, ccpos, atomic swaps, rsb, lightning problem solving, dex, stakenet.cloud and supposed features, hardware division, exchange listing votes. streamline the message. so people understand it and dont have to be cryptoexperts to just get a hint, what potential that may hold. you are mostly advertising to yourselves, since who else should be agitated by an abundance of acronyms, some of which are your creation.

4) Slow down the pace on the roadmap, dont put things outside the teams work in it (ledger is to blame[edit:bc they signed a "lifelong" support contract with posw including swaps and forks], but the roadmap makes the team look like they could do something about that but complaining to ledger), nobody should be expecting that all the q3/4 features of the roadmap will get finished in q3/4; i personally would have been completly happy if the roadmap q1/q2 would have been extended for the whole year, would have made it look more realistic, would have given you more time, and hey, if you overdeliver nobody would complain.

5) pls let the different dev teams write about what they are doing. not so much the coin guys, they are great and github is easy to follow, but what is happening on the other fronts? we cannot decide any governance, it would be very helpful to know what is happening with departments that get funded nevertheless. and i dont want that old f'd up idea of a dev livestream, where we can watch em working, i would propose that on the first lets say saturday every month there is someone from the site in teh debate room for a dew fixed hours, the second someone from the hardware, third someone from the coin for example.

6) bc they were just so convenient - income statements and balances like poswallet1 had are increasing trust and something along the lines will be needed for rsb as well

7) i want a vote thats more than do or die. i dont want to freeze coindevs treasury, but i want the others to get less. nobody has delivered anything groundbreaking but the coindevs.

and probably much more, but thats enough for now
danishcheese

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:16:40 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 10:34:39 PM by danishcheese

Ok XSN guy don't listen to me but take face guys advice , he put some thought into that last post & touched on a lot of things that could really be helpful
Kuosumi

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:26:15 PM

Hey Falce,

Thank you for the honest constructive criticism.

I'll take this up with the team and we can discuss it.

We always listen to our community and appreciated constructive feedback where given as this is how you better yourselves.

As a heads up, with Stakenet.io, there will be a TPoS Merchant marketplace where you can view all merchants so you don't have to head into Discord if this is not your cup of tea. I know there are a few merchants kicking around in Telegram (I am one too), so feel free to say hey, or I can provide you a list of merchants who have been snazzy enough to create their own websites if you'd like?

Abbreviations can be a nightmare, I know what you mean. We will try to get some more helpful information out there so everyone can understand. I am working on a few videos to cover some of these topics - maybe something similar to the DEX video, but we'll see what I can come up with. Feel free to message me ideas for videos you want covered and I'll do my best to accomodate.

Once again, thank you for your thoughts.

Kuo

another try for constructive criticism:

1) no marketing the staking wallet, has been around before, is not innovative. release the clouds new features first as beta (always helps minimizing errors) for the community, have this for at least a week, get feedback, let them write articles about the features, make anopther article contest with every major feature, after testing by the community.

2) give tpos merchants some write down feature for advertising themselves on stakenet, something like a profile page for example, wouldnt be too hard to achieve, with a thumbs up and down as well and voila stakenet users can search for merchants(who hopefully put a contact there). it really does not have to be more than a toplist with links to profiles

3) keep the message simple. right now the message is so full and weird. it is tpos, ccpos, atomic swaps, rsb, lightning problem solving, dex, stakenet.cloud and supposed features, hardware division, exchange listing votes. streamline the message. so people understand it and dont have to be cryptoexperts to just get a hint, what potential that may hold. you are mostly advertising to yourselves, since who else should be agitated by an abundance of acronyms, some of which are your creation.

4) Slow down the pace on the roadmap, dont put things outside the teams work in it (ledger is to blame[edit:bc they signed a "lifelong" support contract with posw including swaps and forks], but the roadmap makes the team look like they could do something about that but complaining to ledger), nobody should be expecting that all the q3/4 features of the roadmap will get finished in q3/4; i personally would have been completly happy if the roadmap q1/q2 would have been extended for the whole year, would have made it look more realistic, would have given you more time, and hey, if you overdeliver nobody would complain.

5) pls let the different dev teams write about what they are doing. not so much the coin guys, they are great and github is easy to follow, but what is happening on the other fronts? we cannot decide any governance, it would be very helpful to know what is happening with departments that get funded nevertheless. and i dont want that old f'd up idea of a dev livestream, where we can watch em working, i would propose that on the first lets say saturday every month there is someone from the site in teh debate room for a dew fixed hours, the second someone from the hardware, third someone from the coin for example.

6) bc they were just so convenient - income statements and balances like poswallet1 had are increasing trust and something along the lines will be needed for rsb as well

7) i want a vote thats more than do or die. i dont want to freeze coindevs treasury, but i want the others to get less. nobody has delivered anything groundbreaking but the coindevs.

and probably much more, but thats enough for now

JamaynaDud

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:31:19 PM

I believe that this plan is quite a profitable investment at the moment!  Good luck!
aslanadem

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:21:14 AM

Why did Masternode.pro stop listing xsn?
Roels Major

Activity: 191
Merit: 56

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:23:10 AM

Since XSN ATH: 12567 Sat (10 June 2018), need around 28 BTC to boost the price back to ATH
At Cryptopia the first day listing price was around 3300 Sat on May 1st, 2018
Its been Oversold
May be We are at the bottom now since it were the lowest prices around 3500 Sat at May 6th and July 24th

May, June, July, Lets see what happen next at August 1st...

"I select a very small number of things to be sceptical about, such as markets, and on these I am hypersceptic. But I want to be fooled by randomness in art." — Nassim Nicholas Taleb
falce

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:04:04 PM

hi kuo,

thank you for your answer.

i think if we could put a list of tpos merchants in this thread and/or on xsncoin.io it would be helpful. i am tposing my coins myself, but i think it is handy for some, i personally understand people not wanting to join discord/telegram if they dont already have an account. 

thanks for your videos offer, if i have a good idea, i'll write you.

i really appreciate your efforts

falce

Hey Falce,

Thank you for the honest constructive criticism.

I'll take this up with the team and we can discuss it.

We always listen to our community and appreciated constructive feedback where given as this is how you better yourselves.

As a heads up, with Stakenet.io, there will be a TPoS Merchant marketplace where you can view all merchants so you don't have to head into Discord if this is not your cup of tea. I know there are a few merchants kicking around in Telegram (I am one too), so feel free to say hey, or I can provide you a list of merchants who have been snazzy enough to create their own websites if you'd like?

Abbreviations can be a nightmare, I know what you mean. We will try to get some more helpful information out there so everyone can understand. I am working on a few videos to cover some of these topics - maybe something similar to the DEX video, but we'll see what I can come up with. Feel free to message me ideas for videos you want covered and I'll do my best to accomodate.

Once again, thank you for your thoughts.

Kuo

Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:15:04 PM

Since XSN ATH: 12567 Sat (10 June 2018), need around 28 BTC to boost the price back to ATH
At Cryptopia the first day listing price was around 3300 Sat on May 1st, 2018
Its been Oversold
May be We are at the bottom now since it were the lowest prices around 3500 Sat at May 6th and July 24th

May, June, July, Lets see what happen next at August 1st...

I hope so, it's taken quite a hit now  Sad

Froshundsubi

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

I like the construction of this plan!
Really good activity, aesthetic idea, very nice business!
Kuosumi

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:20:12 PM

Why did Masternode.pro stop listing xsn?

I believe this was due to them upgrading their wallet to the latest version.

Should be back up soon however; will make contact with them to see if they need a hand.
wolfington12

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:39:37 PM

I am not selling you shit. I say at the beginning of every video, buy or don't buy the coin, it's irrelevant in the long term. We are here to build tech, and we hardly market for the love of baby Jesus.  We only hired a marketing manager last month! In your case, DO NOT BUY OUR COIN! Move on! We do not want you to be a part of the project.

Umm sry already in & there is no one to sell to on live coin at the moment so you're stuck with me . Glad to hear I'm wrong about so many assumptions about XSN tho .
        Truly sick of the. " , buy or don't buy the coin, it's irrelevant in the long term. We are here to build tech, and for the love of baby Jesus"  < see what I did there lol

Anyways, you're looking for believers ? Supporters ? Thats investors in this world . I know its more fun to just have hoodlers or grow the army" but what you need is investors & people to adopt your coin . You've always have the option of just working on other coins , but you made your own coin & have said want to make it the only coin one should need to own no ? So saying its irrelevant & you're here to build tech is a bit disingenuous . I'm here to make money supporting decentralized banking & got into XSN based on your statements prior to the release of stakenet.io. So along with the market have been disappointed with that release.
         Its as tho you're unaware of how it looks when you blur the line between TPOS and stakenet.io . not one time have I seen you say anything along the lines of TPOS IS NOT AVAILABLE THRU STAKENET.IO .... Rather its always we have implemented TPOS & stakenet.io is up and running , hop on and stake some coins . for me it wasn't till I sent some coins that I realized hmm maybe I should have just set up a node , this is not what I thought it would be....

If you're being genuine about your motivation maybe you can speculate about why these milestones are being widely disregarded by the market ? Idk dude , I've asked a bunch of questions here over the past 3 weeks that no one from your team has had time or interest in responding to & its got to the point of HAVING to consider the possibility I bought into some BS .
          While I actually know exactly what I have bought, its good for you to address your supporters concerns & answer their questions.  

For now XSN lay somewhere between the best possible investment in crypto & quite possibly ...................the worst........ Like if you feel the coin is irrelevant and you re only here to build the tech , put that in front of all your statements here & on Twitter & be flat out like honestly don't buy this coin right now its overpriced , but pls donate if you like the idea of a cross chain platform where all master nodes & POS chains can come together . I could have thrown you a couple grand & have still saved a few bucks

Honestly, this response is much more coherent and genuine, so I am happy to respond. Sorry if i came across as gruff in my original post, but your post frustrated me with significant, negative, and unfounded accusations. It's hard when you work hard, and someone comes across as dismissing it as a "scam". Hurts a bit to be honest.

Anyway, addressing your points: That's a great question why our advances have not seen the uptick in the market that we hoped for. That is a bit frustrating, and the team is discussing it regularly. We believe the issue may be in lack of marketing, or one of several other issues, including the general bear market. Phore, Alqo, and several other serious projects are seeing the same drops we are (which sucks). We are working on getting to the bottom as to "why".

I'd like to correct one point. I did not say the coin is irrelevant. I said whether you choose to buy or not buy is irrelevant. We are not "selling" as most do in crypto. We want to stand on the merits of what we make, and we do not shill.

"Wolf"
That's great! You've said your piece, you don't like us, move on! We are not selling anything to anyone. You either believe in what we are doing or don't. In your case, you obviously don't, so move on to another coin my friend

To be clear , much like the rest of investors I don't know who " us " is but I might not like you .. I certainly don't like the way you communicate or the fact that you seem to be the one handling the PR or you being the one that will be communicating with incoming investors .. But have hopes voting might end up being a thing & that changes

As I mentioned, I am sorry my post came off as gruff. This post seems much more genuine, and i appreciate that. So thanks.

When you say you don't know who "us" is. We have our identities on xsncoin.io. Why do you want to meet? Come to our discord and I am happy to connect you with any team member or role you wish.

"Falce"

Agree bad move to. Suggest they would be comp to ledg , was meant to motivate them to speed things up ? Because that's crazy & still not convinced they have received everything from the team they need to get it integrated.... Bad move because how else do you prove cold staking ?  And as for TPOS being broadly applicable , I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYING WITH A stakenet.io THAT WOULD ALLOW AT LEAST 3-4 DIFF COINS BY NOW.
        That would have made it broadly applicable. Fact is now losses of greater than 60% over the last month are about to be greatly compounded by bitcoins rise & I know I will be lucky to get my initial investment back out this trap if the team can't deliver the rest of Q2s road map by the end of Q3.      & if they don't its going to be disgruntled buyers from after the swap & whoever else that was around pre swap that isn't turned off by the shilly & pompous face of XSNs public relations

Ledger is another sore spot for us. They have been very difficult to deal with, although did you see yesterday we were finally added to ledger github?
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:07:28 PM

Getting my XSN safely to Ledger again would be nice, especially with TPoS still working  Cheesy

Hamukione

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:28:10 PM

StakeNet has now been added to the prelisting vote on https://sonox.io Exchange platform.
The top 3 coins will receive a contribution in SONO.
You can vote on 3 different coins every day. (No registration needed)
So remember to come back tomorrow and vote on your project!

Sonox.io is launching officially on the 28th of August.

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: