Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:23:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XSN] Stakenet - The World's First Trustless Proof of Stake Coin  (Read 65113 times)
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:35:04 PM

Stakenet in touch with both cryptopia and livecoin about their XSN wallets, simple adjustment needed in how they are reading blockchain data. As it is the weekend we will most likely see the wallets online Monday/early next week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:42:06 PM

any other user having problems on keeping the wallets online?
how to solve it?
mine keeps crashing

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
supermantalk

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:36:31 PM

how to solve it?
mine keeps crashing

Try download to latest version of XSN wallet from https://xsncoin.io/#wallets
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

I am having a serious problem with this wallet.  I sent a deposit to Cryptopia about a month ago.  Been trying to rebuild the wallet, it keeps trying to fully sync and is not evidently sending the deposit to them.  I notice a lot of functions in the rebuild/repair area.  I tried one, it restarted the wallet, but still didn't sync.  I guess I will save wallet.dat, delete everything in Roaming and try from scratch.  I run many other staking wallets so haven't been focusing on this because only a small balance.

falce

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:49:22 PM

I am having a serious problem with this wallet.  I sent a deposit to Cryptopia about a month ago.  Been trying to rebuild the wallet, it keeps trying to fully sync and is not evidently sending the deposit to them.  I notice a lot of functions in the rebuild/repair area.  I tried one, it restarted the wallet, but still didn't sync.  I guess I will save wallet.dat, delete everything in Roaming and try from scratch.  I run many other staking wallets so haven't been focusing on this because only a small balance.

discord offers more help, but there a videos for that situation as well - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOFOv8ZrjK8 (win) https://youtu.be/baltZ75VYh4 (linux server) [pinned messages in wallet support on discord]
falce

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:42:12 PM

Why to invest in crypto now

Capitalism. But that is only the short answer, let’s make it a little less cryptic.

The world is about to enter another crisis. Debts have risen incredibly since the last one, real estate prices are exploding – and quite probabaly about to implode. Profitrates are sinking; art, houses, flats, luxury cars, … have rising prices whilst being securities for loans, when prices start imploding the debts get far worse. And this time around the chances for international answers are very low, so protectionism will hurt comparably unstable economies even harder. If someone wanted to speculate against currencies, he will start with “weak” ones. Like it happened to the british pound or the swedish krona before. And when this happens – speculating against the turkish lira for example – it is mainly because they believe there are higher profits within that step than any other. I do not think that classic speculative money like pension funds will start entering crypto, since those are the ones gaining money from speculating against currencies, but the people who see their money losing value will start to look out for safer options than their bank account. That would be silver and gold – assuming real estate has to dump because of the debt on it – and if the cryptocommunity isn’t panicking all the way, cryptos.

Now there are an abundance of shitcoins and scams, but there are real projects as well. XSN is one of those for example. It is not trying to be the copy of something else, but to develop its very own environment. Even though some points in their articles like funds joining in on crypto and wanting something like tpos seem far fetched, there are so many things that seemed far fetched after the internet bubble crisis, and the ones, who had a real concept didn’t die but got to mount olympus of stock exchanges. If we are entering – and since even The Economist or the Finacial Times see a crisis coming soon – a crisis, then there will be a lot of fear, but there will be a search for every place where money would at least not lose as much worth as in real estate and other bubbles. And projects with active dev teams, as well as the right ideas – even if far fetched – will be the ones smart money goes to. The last crisis lead to multinational companies buying bonds like those of germany even though their money was getting a little less by that[instead of getting paid interest they had to pay interest for bonds...]. But it was a safe haven. And now think about all the money, which is searching for safety – especially during a crisis. If some cryptos are able to offer no losses and maybe even some gains, those will be an option for smart money as well as scared money. I don’t think we will lose the adventurer money anyways.

So why to invest into crypto now? Because it will be one of the few safe havens for not loosing too much value. When companies start to buy state bonds, on which they – what absurdity - have to pay interest on, buying into crypto is just not that far fetched anymore. So don’t panic about sinking crypto prices right now, that might just be the prelude to sinking values (real estate and so on) in general. Which is worsened by the enormous amount of public and private debt. And if your fiat currencies start to drop as well, the desperation will find its way to the last innovative sectors of our economy. And crypto is one of the few. Buy, hodl and don’t panick.

vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:25:35 PM

I know this is not POSW related. But all creators of it here. So, question is, how can I access old poswallet website to download my trade history for audit purpose?

Hi Vsyc,

I do not know the answer to that however; I will see if I can find out the answer for you.

I know the current XSN are not the same as the old POSW team but someone might know.

Thanks,

Kuo

Perfect, got a way forward for you.

Please email your request to admin@xsncoin.io

Thanks,

Kuo

Hi, I wrote but no response Sad
Lucasgabd
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:54:54 PM

how to solve it?
mine keeps crashing

Try download to latest version of XSN wallet from https://xsncoin.io/#wallets

haven't seen the 1.0.14 version
thanks for letting me know
testing it right now

latest releases:
https://github.com/X9Developers/XSN/releases

virustotal of 1.0.14:
https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/b25be805f12ca7762af678c5e96d21bdbb7fc59fa19e34ff0a7271576b7687e1/analysis/

13/68 including many trojan alerts
take care with it folks

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
StakeIt

Activity: 280
Merit: 43

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:37:43 AM

ENJOY TRADING BTC-XSN on Coinsoda Beta Exchange!

COINSODA EXCHANGE: https://coinsoda.io/
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:49:01 PM

Update on the status of Cryptopia and Livecoin deposits/withdrawals:
To begin, we want to make it very clear that the issue existed on their trading platforms prior to the wallet update and just appeared when they tried to update to the newest version. It had nothing to do with the wallet v1.0.14.
Stakenet team have been assisting both exchanges with their issue as much as possible and they are currently running tests to make sure the wallet is working as intended. Trading has resumed on Livecoin and if any issues arise in their tests we will be more than happy to take a look and assist them again.
Overall, we are expecting the exchanges to enable XSN wallet functions early next week, however, as stated previously this issue is out of our hands so it may be longer than that. We will update the community once the exchanges are ready to open up XSN wallet again.
Roels Major

Activity: 191
Merit: 56

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:20:07 AM

To begin, we want to make it very clear that the issue existed on their trading platforms prior to the wallet update and just appeared when they tried to update to the newest version. It had nothing to do with the wallet v1.0.14.
Stakenet team have been assisting both exchanges with their issue as much as possible and they are currently running tests to make sure the wallet is working as intended. Trading has resumed on Livecoin and if any issues arise in their tests we will be more than happy to take a look and assist them again.
Overall, we are expecting the exchanges to enable XSN wallet functions early next week, however, as stated previously this issue is out of our hands so it may be longer than that. We will update the community once the exchanges are ready to open up XSN wallet again.

It is not just open the wallet, they should resume trading too. Ah, it has been too long...

"I select a very small number of things to be sceptical about, such as markets, and on these I am hypersceptic. But I want to be fooled by randomness in art." — Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Lucasgabd
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:30:58 PM

any other people having problems with 1.0.14?
since the update I can't stake and neither send coins anymore
it looks like I'm downloading blocks on the chain but it's like I'm always one block behind so syncing kinda never ends.
tried sending some to stakenet.cloud and the transaction is stuck

help?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
falce

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:23:27 AM

it looks like I'm downloading blocks on the chain but it's like I'm always one block behind so syncing kinda never ends.

help?

discord offers more help, but you will need the bootstrap. there are videos as well - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOFOv8ZrjK8 (win) https://youtu.be/baltZ75VYh4 (linux server) [pinned messages in wallet support on discord]
Lucasgabd
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:51:00 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 06:27:24 PM by Lucasgabd

help?

discord offers more help, but you will need the bootstrap. there are videos as well - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOFOv8ZrjK8 (win) https://youtu.be/baltZ75VYh4 (linux server) [pinned messages in wallet support on discord]

gonna look into it
thank you

EDIT: the bootstrap worked
I was even staking on the wrong chain
thanks

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
nuzzo
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 07:30:51 PM

Army Blog 'Enterprise Grade Blockchain: Part II' - A focus on the interesting ways the business world is embracing Blockchain technology. https://medium.com/@Murkymerkleroot/enterprise-grade-blockchain-part-ii-901e65d44492

Hi everyone. For the second installment in our Enterprise Grade Blockchain series, I want to direct the Stakenet community’s attention to Blockchain Foundry. In case you missed Part 1 on R3, get caught up, here.
https://medium.com/@Murkymerkleroot/enterprise-grade-blockchain-part-ii-901e65d44492
didio

Activity: 487
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:55:08 AM

XSN like bull on exchange
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:51:52 PM

XSN wallets are back and trading live on Cryptopia

Stakenet (XSN) update – $XSN markets have been re-enabled and trading is now live. Find out more about the XSN update here: http://ow.ly/4qhT30lx4Lb  We appreciate your patience during this process. Happy trading!

https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/1032776114756759552
Lucasgabd
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:04:08 PM

XSN wallets are back and trading live on Cryptopia

Stakenet (XSN) update – $XSN markets have been re-enabled and trading is now live. Find out more about the XSN update here: http://ow.ly/4qhT30lx4Lb  We appreciate your patience during this process. Happy trading!

https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/1032776114756759552
Let's start enjoy trading in Cryptopia.
Liquidity of Stakenet will increase significantly due to effects of Cryptopia exchange.

amazing news!

are the devs planning on listing on more and bigger exchanges as well?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
z-LO-y

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:23:26 PM

Very good project and amazingly professional team! Only more liquid exchanges with large volumes of sales and purchases of coins are missing...then I guess the exact value of the coin XSN in a very short time will fly to the moon..even in these conditions of a falling market ! at least I think so.
XSNsoldier6

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:18:49 PM

Please be sure to participate in Stakenet's video contest !

Additionally, we recently added Stratis to the Stakenet cloud.  https://twitter.com/XSNofficial/status/1033039189422551040

PIVX is the next coin that will be added to the only cloudstaking platform in existence, brought to you by Stakenet. 

To learn more about the video contest, visit us on discord. 
https://twitter.com/XSNofficial/status/1034916235962720258
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: