Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:47:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XSN] Stakenet - The World's First Trustless Proof of Stake Coin  (Read 65115 times)
8489faustn (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:16:36 PM

Just wanted to drop this here...

THE MOST ANNOYING WALLET EVER.

Doesn't minimise to the tray, doesn't do "minimise when I use the close button", auto-sizes for huge screens, makes it hard to find wallet addresses... ugh.

Great coin, though.

Sorry about your experience with the wallet - this is not our main focus right now, as we are developing the XSN Light, a completely redesigned and reconstructed wallet.
Niltac

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:16:49 PM

XSN-Core Update | September. The article includes an update on the 2018 Roadmap and introduces a proposal for Exertive Proof of Stake (EPoS) and XSN Sport. Read it here: https://medium.com/stakenet/xsn-core-update-september-xsn-light-excalibur-epos-9046a93cf222

XSNsoldier6

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

This team is always innovating.  Let's get this project on @bittrex asap !
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:23:07 PM

What market(s) can I take a look at this coin?

You can trade it at Cryptopia or Livecoin. This coin allready gather 1000 votes at CoinEx, and waiting review to be listed, so I guess just hope and waiting.
Cryptopia is a very good exchange. Adding a coin to a new exchange will not add liquidity. Although maybe I'm wrong))

XSNsoldier6

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:52:26 PM

PIVX staking is now live on XSN Cloud! $PIVX is the next major PoS coin to join $STRAT and $XSN on our pooled staking service. Get started now: http://cloud.stakenet.io 
falce

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:09:12 PM

really not sure about the epos thing, since i would never ever allow anyone to not just monitor, not just save the data on some server, but also sell my biodata. i guess the time to exit this coin will come, but this personal data absorber-saver-seller will take some more time hopefully, prices right now are like i felt after reading the epos article, but the prices have been there for some weeks, and good news about the coin & site should help
falce

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:32:22 PM

so who is going to be the data protection officer? https://gdpr-info.eu/issues/data-protection-officer/
so every member state may have differing laws on health data - https://gdpr-info.eu/recitals/no-53/
so where is this going to be saved, if there is the right to be forgotten, which states data has to be purged on request? https://gdpr-info.eu/art-17-gdpr/

but i guess that is one of the main concerns: https://gdpr-info.eu/art-9-gdpr/
if it is not allowed to process health data in some member state, it just is not, even given a persons consent.

anyway the team might need a lawyer further down the road, because the monitoring and selling of health data is thankfully no easy endeavour
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:52:26 AM

XSN is now on Blockfolio Signal! Add XSN to your Blockfolio app to stay up to date with all the latest development updates and news from the Stakenet leadership team.

yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:07:18 AM

XSN-Core Update | September. The article includes an update on the 2018 Roadmap and introduces a proposal for Exertive Proof of Stake (EPoS) and XSN Sport. Read it here: https://medium.com/stakenet/xsn-core-update-september-xsn-light-excalibur-epos-9046a93cf222

The team has very big plans for several years to come.  Their opinion on the "Theoretical model for full decentralization" is striking and futuristic.

https://medium.com/stakenet/exertive-proof-of-stake-epos-4a999807f9e4
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:48:26 PM

Will I consider hosting a few nodes for Stakenet? And add it to my personal list here : The Masternodes I am running?
Yes I will have consider(ed) it. 

I even proactively reached out to them on their Discord server to see if they were interested in running a dedicated bounty campaign or a dedicated signature campaign which would bring this project under the much needed spotlight. But in the end that was a collosal waste of my time and effort.
I was kicked from their channel by some other moderator and subsequently banned upon rejoining.

While the admins / mods that did talk to me were polite - the people they've hired to moderate their server are actual tumbleweeds that do not understand the difference between shilling and signature campaign, yes, the dalcop bespawler that banned me actually thought that I was somehow there to "shill" another project.

Seriously disheartened. Often times we see good projects getting mismanaged to hell. Maybe Stakenet is headed that way. In anycase, in all seriousness I wish the team and to the community members supporting this project all the very best.

But to answer the original question, will I consider adding Stakenet to my hosted nodes list? Nope!

I don't want to be stuck in a project where its forbidden to tag the developers for anything lest you disturb their turbulent souls with your technical questions (should they arise). They are very serious about this.

Are the grapes sour?

No, the grapes are still sweet, but the tree itself is managed by pisspoor gardeners.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
falce

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:49:24 AM

Will I consider hosting a few nodes for Stakenet? And add it to my personal list here : The Masternodes I am running?
Yes I will have consider(ed) it. 

I even proactively reached out to them on their Discord server to see if they were interested in running a dedicated bounty campaign or a dedicated signature campaign which would bring this project under the much needed spotlight. But in the end that was a collosal waste of my time and effort.
I was kicked from their channel by some other moderator and subsequently banned upon rejoining.

While the admins / mods that did talk to me were polite - the people they've hired to moderate their server are actual tumbleweeds that do not understand the difference between shilling and signature campaign, yes, the dalcop bespawler that banned me actually thought that I was somehow there to "shill" another project.

Seriously disheartened. Often times we see good projects getting mismanaged to hell. Maybe Stakenet is headed that way. In anycase, in all seriousness I wish the team and to the community members supporting this project all the very best.

But to answer the original question, will I consider adding Stakenet to my hosted nodes list? Nope!

I don't want to be stuck in a project where its forbidden to tag the developers for anything lest you disturb their turbulent souls with your technical questions (should they arise). They are very serious about this.

you got banned again? is that the reason, why your messages from yesterday are gone? i thought the situation was cleared. but you are right about their discord being hostile sometimes. but i get it, that the devs are mostly concentrated on development. i think the problem lies within a rather poor community management. but the situation right now is still an improvement compared to the skadoosh times, when everyone was just attacked for asking something.

anyway it seems that most people don't see epos as something quite as big as the devs do. the stakenet.io business did not have too much of an impact on the price, neither the last few updates.
but at end of q3 there should be at least one new exchange (bitfineon - new swiss exchange with fiat gateways) maybe some of those community votes on exchanges bring in other markets as well. rsb should get activated with the end of q3, which would allowthe burning of profits, so the profits of stakenet.io would be able to help fight inflation. ledger is ledge is ledger, dont really know what to expect of them, but i hope they will integrate xsn after the next wallet upgrade (should be q3, but 60% developed and 6 days to go seems hard to achieve). would help as well. the infrastructre for the dex is on its way, the main question how the dex could be userfriendly and therfore be used has not been answered, but frank amato should be at least of some help in this department, and he still is a regular (and if you tag him it is more or less a instaban), no signs of him leaving, which is a good sign in itself. why should he bother staying with some project, which has no perspective.
Niltac

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:22:25 PM

XSN Official Announcement: We are excited to announce our partnership with Xeeda Hardware Wallet! Xeeda offers the world’s first hardware wallet and integrated cold-storage solution for smartphones, allowing for secure offline storage and staking of $XSN. Learn more: https://medium.com/stakenet/xeeda-inc-cbe9467a962d

olgamir

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:30:27 PM

XSN Official Announcement: We are excited to announce our partnership with Xeeda Hardware Wallet! Xeeda offers the world’s first hardware wallet and integrated cold-storage solution for smartphones, allowing for secure offline storage and staking of $XSN. Learn more: https://medium.com/stakenet/xeeda-inc-cbe9467a962d

This is a very good partnership that will benefit all the holders of different tokens in the future.
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:13:04 AM

XEEDA and Stakenet (XSN) Announce Partnership to Enable Users to Securely Store and Earn Staking Rewards from Smartphones
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/xeeda-stakenet-xsn-announce-partnership-231000918.html
Nodeasy

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:18:14 AM

Reserved for translation into Chinese
SwissBoo

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 03:02:45 AM

Reminder that if you're having issues getting your masternode running or setup visit setupmasternodes for fast assistance

Create Your own Full Masternode VPS without Technical Skills in 1 HOUR
==>  https://www.SetupMasternodes.com  <==
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:31:16 AM

Stakenet proud to announce our partnership with 21Cryptos Magazine! 21Cryptos is a leading digital publication delivering content to educate, empower and entertain. Look out for XSN in the next magazine edition and newsletter.

Learn more about the partnership here:
https://medium.com/stakenet/stakenet-xsn-and-21-cryptos-magazine-announce-partnership-d4b22bf3016b
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 02:08:41 PM

How is the new advisor Frank Amato doing? He's an ex JP Morgan executive. Has he been using his pull to attract institutional investors. Haven't heard anything from him since he joined the team.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
cubsaregreat

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:03:50 PM

Please vote for XSN to be listed on mintnodes shared masternode service.

Only 1$ per month per masternode.

https://www.mintnodes.com/vote/zc

PS1987

Activity: 394
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

Can you finally manage to get XSN on ledger nano s?
You say it for months, would be pretty nice
Price going for all time lows..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: