Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:02:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XSN] Stakenet - The World's First Trustless Proof of Stake Coin  (Read 65115 times)
falce

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:43:17 AM

how should a new exchange help right now? as stated before the most liked ann in q1 2019 was the abcc listing one. much like much volume? no.

and what does an exchange right now add to the value? from my perspective it would make dumping easier, cause why should it pump right now? because of private beta 100%?
because we won't see the wallet in action for at least another week. and as it seems there are more than one options to go for why it wont be released soonish.
there is the trezor firmware update one, which is not even within the devs hands.
there is the new feature discussion, which could bring forward new ideas, which then need to be implemented even before testnet, so this could take some time
there is at least one whale stating, that he
expressed to the devs that i wish they wait releasing the wallet until Dex is ready. Thats gonne bring the biggest attention. I dont think many will pay attention if we just release with TPoS. ALL Bitcoiners will just look and see another shitcoin project releasing another wallet doing something that is of no use to them. Same with most others in coins that are PoW and dont care about PoS. But if we release with DEX, then suddenly there is something that could tempt them to look closer and then we may attract a whole lot of new people that we would otherwise not get until much much later. Just my fear at least.
which is not a bad argument at all, but i would add a testnet wouldn't hurt that idea, show us the wallet and make discussions how to improve it less into the blue. i am also not sure if xsn really has much of an active community left, people may still be reading(else many might just leave the groups), but many stopped posting, and even though starting disucssions is part of reactivating one of the most important marketing tools - the community -, i guess i am not the only one, who wants to see and work with the thing to be discussed first.

so all in all i think there is not too much volume because - surprise surprise - not too many people are interested in buying xsn at the moment. and even some who are interested might just try - would be good for them to some extent - to push the price down to a good entry point from their perspective. and how should a new exchange turn that around instead of making it even easier, or most probably get used like abcc?
truethat

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:31:35 PM

It still feels like a bear market to me.  BTC jumps and everyone suddenly has all this great news and adoption is just as around the corner, etc.  I don't see it.  Maybe the bear market is over for bTC.  I don't know.  But looks bearish to me still.  Crypto isn't being adopted yet.  I don't know if people understand this, but in the US you have to report every and all transactions, exchanges, between every and all crypto asset, crypto to crypto, crypto to fiat.  its all taxable.  So it can't be used for commerce without a change in federal law.  You can't have btc on a prepaid card and buy a sandwich without then paying capital gains tax on top of sales tax.  And if you were thinking about buying a sandwich with btc, then you're looking at the current exchange rate, timing it, etc.  its impractical.

for xsn, i was surprized it got zero action on abcc exchange.  its been doing ok on livecoin.  on abcc, nothing.  its weird.  its not alone though, Cardano's btc pairing is doing nothing as well on there. there are quite a few coins trading at zero there.  Maybe its just too early still for the next real wave of investment.  because the next wave of new innovation isn't really here yet.  BTC is about the same as two years ago.  It can't scale.  Ethereum's still pow and can't scale.  DEXs aren't popular yet or even around really.  I think the xsn team are correct to wait to release.  doesn't feel like the time.  lightening isn't really functional yet.  The "cloud" was a let down last year.  return of the posw staking wallet has something like three coins on it now. 

I'm waiting to see what btc does next.  it looks like its going down.  who knows. 
falce

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:01:20 PM

pretty sure it is not the devs waiting, but having no really finished product. and even if it was waiting, why wouldn't you start a (semi-)public testnet? the community would see what the product is, could offer real (positive and negative) criticism and all in all what is the problem with having an at least community testnet. and public testnet soon was first announced end of january.

i don't think just doing stuff secretly - or not publicly if you prefer - will help the price as well. and written updates are no proof of work. as well as one screenshot is not. discussing an - allegedly - 100% developed thing without knowing it neither. just have a look at alqo discord to see how good that works out. i really doubt that from all time low levels (btc ofc) the way to go is in not even testing stuff publicly.

ps i think poswallet reloaded - excuse me - the cloud, might get new usecases with the mclw, but yeah a let down. especially when saying they cant do shit to make it better, bc coin dev, but also stating that there are different teams (coin, site, idk) working in a decentralized way...
Torobel

Activity: 88
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:18:32 AM

We launched our MnMonitoring platform ..and StakeNet was added to voting , until 9 June we have a contest by voting . First 15 coins will get listed according to vote
After contest ends , registered members can monitor the coins in real time with , Discord ,Email and Mobile alerts
https://masternode-monitor.online/voting
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=online.masternode_monitor.masternodemonitor
Decredholder

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:16:40 PM

I couldn't withdraw from coinall, confirm button isn't active at withdraw page
xxTraderrMasxx

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:49:09 AM

People, let's vote for "StakeNet(XSN)" Our coin: "№52 https://l2rx.com/index.php?limit=50&sort=0&page=2#XSN
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:13:20 AM

Is this still the case for you as I just withdrew some to test and worked fine for me.
Yankeeruinx

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:01:47 AM

Here is the latest Weekly Update:

https://medium.com/stakenet/roadmap-progress-update-30-may-7ceb2bc59f33?

Not sure but I think Stakenet is the first Multicurrency Wallet to have TOR privacy built in as a simple 1 Click activation. This is active not just for XSN but also BTC, LTC and any other assets supported. There a some that can have TOR with workarounds and additional work but as far as I can see Stakenet are the only one to offer such a simple solution. If you know of any others then let me know as wouldn't like to make a big announcement on it just to find out someone else has beaten us to it.
Decredholder

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:52:32 PM

Is this still the case for you as I just withdrew some to test and worked fine for me.
Solved.
You must write something to the note section.
Yankeeruinx

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:42:49 PM

This weeks core update is out:

https://link.medium.com/Wkdu86pphX

Roadmap progress update June 5th:

Mobile Wallet (20–35%)

DEX Aggregator (20–30%)

Explorer 2.0 (5–15%)

LN privacy swaps (80–85%)

Light Wallet (100%) Private Beta

Private testing of our light wallet is now on version 0.0.25, with TOR privacy stable and additional coins being added for support. As we near release of our one click P2P LN privacy swaps we are making key progress on the DEX orderbook + mobile wallet.

This upcoming week we will be re launching our grassroots marketing initiative ‘XSN Army’, which will help us prepare for the launch and spread of our DEX. Check discord for news on the official launch

Lookout for our dev update next week, and track progress on our official roadmap here:
https://stakenet.io/roadmap/
Yankeeruinx

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:41:25 PM

MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE BY 24th JUNE

ALL NODES MUST UPDATE to core wallet v 1.0.20 by June 24th. This is a MANDATORY update. This build updates our PoS consensus adding key stability improvements

https://github.com/X9Developers/XSN/releases/tag/v1.0.20

For all using MNaaS we have already updated the nodes for you

For those on Linux here are the copy-paste commands to update

` ~/.xsncore/xsn-cli stop

wget https://github.com/X9Developers/XSN/releases/download/v1.0.20/xsn-1.0.20-x86_64-linux-gnu.tar.gz

tar xfvz xsn-1.0.20-x86_64-linux-gnu.tar.gz

cp xsn-1.0.20/bin/xsnd ~/.xsncore/

cp xsn-1.0.20/bin/xsn-cli ~/.xsncore/

~/.xsncore/xsnd `
falce

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:20:51 PM

so now the mclw is at 100% without the development addition again, but not being released. i think that - as well as the common changes to the headlines/summaries - that does not help with trust. if anything can be changed anytime, and the definitions of 100% differ (for me that would be the released product, not the beta, a beta never is 100%, unless the development addition appears again, then a beta can be very close to 100%), it does not really help with word of mouth propaganda. tired of being a joke for saying a testnet will come soon (according to draper in an ann in jan 2019) and then there is no testnet with the explanation of it being on the mainchain. there are other examples as well, but what i want to say is, that the changes to the infos besides the percentages are not particularly helping in gaining trust.
Flux0z

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:36:23 PM

so now the mclw is at 100% without the development addition again, but not being released. i think that - as well as the common changes to the headlines/summaries - that does not help with trust. if anything can be changed anytime, and the definitions of 100% differ (for me that would be the released product, not the beta, a beta never is 100%, unless the development addition appears again, then a beta can be very close to 100%), it does not really help with word of mouth propaganda. tired of being a joke for saying a testnet will come soon (according to draper in an ann in jan 2019) and then there is no testnet with the explanation of it being on the mainchain. there are other examples as well, but what i want to say is, that the changes to the infos besides the percentages are not particularly helping in gaining trust.

It's a pretty big release to be honest with you, so I guess they're working on a marketing plan to get the biggest impact on release as possible.
There are so many crypto projects out there, that it's hard to make a real break through, so you gotta release it with the most bang for your buck, if you know what I mean.

I'm sure it's close to being released, and I can't wait really!
falce

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:01:08 PM

It's a pretty big release to be honest with you, so I guess they're working on a marketing plan to get the biggest impact on release as possible.
There are so many crypto projects out there, that it's hard to make a real break through, so you gotta release it with the most bang for your buck, if you know what I mean.

I'm sure it's close to being released, and I can't wait really!

not arguing about that, if i didn't believe in the release i wouldn't be around anymore, just saying - i think - it is unwise to tell infos, which are wrong or changeable
Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:51:11 AM

Any schedule for the DEX release date? Looks promising Smiley
Yankeeruinx

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:20:58 AM

Hoping very soon especially now the market is turning.
falce

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:07:16 PM

is at 80% on the roadmap, the wallet was at 80% in march, so i think it might be at 100% in about a quarter, but never forget 100% does not mean that it will be released as it is with the wallet as well. the reasoning with the wallet not being released makes sense to most, so i won't complain anymore, but in essence the argument is, that it is not special enough to be marketed properly. and that problem could happen with the dex as well.
falce

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:53:15 PM

so a team member is hoping...
Flux0z

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:26:33 PM

3 different teams working in 3 different divisions.

Coding team - who makes the wallets etc.
Hardware team - Viper Hardware Wallet
Website team - Stakenet.io

Yankee isn't part of the coding team as far as I know, he can't share any specific dates either, so stop FUD'ing, haha.
falce

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:39:18 PM

3 different teams working in 3 different divisions.

Coding team - who makes the wallets etc.
Hardware team - Viper Hardware Wallet
Website team - Stakenet.io

Yankee isn't part of the coding team as far as I know, he can't share any specific dates either, so stop FUD'ing, haha.

yeah especially the website team has outperformed itself with adding new features, staking coins and services to stakenet.io... stop your shilling, haha.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: