Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:35:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XSN] Stakenet - The World's First Trustless Proof of Stake Coin  (Read 65115 times)
falce

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 01:17:19 PM

there were 11.5 mio devfunds after the swap. the team seems to have run through the treasury without producing anything useable for almost a year. rsb, which were supposed to be burned, are funding since some months as well and i dont really see how giving more treasury is an incentive to complete anything as long as there are no goals. give them treasury, but only if they hit certain milestones. else it is gonna continue as before. develop, deliver nothing, get more coins until the price is fully depleted.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1199

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 04:33:43 PM

They are getting more money for sure as the project is heading to the green zone and once the 2019 Roadmap will be completed , there are high chances that this will reflect in the price too. Remember that this is a long term project who takes time in order to achieve glory so have patience , buy some masternodes and wait for the team to deliver.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 03:39:27 AM

there were 11.5 mio devfunds after the swap. the team seems to have run through the treasury without producing anything useable for almost a year. rsb, which were supposed to be burned, are funding since some months as well and i dont really see how giving more treasury is an incentive to complete anything as long as there are no goals. give them treasury, but only if they hit certain milestones. else it is gonna continue as before. develop, deliver nothing, get more coins until the price is fully depleted.
If an extra shot in the arm will help them expedite development and become the first to market with a DEX of that quality, I'm all for it. I think it's a good risk to take. If you don't think they've hit any milestones, you should wait to see their reveal. The past few wallet betas have been pretty impressive.
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 03:46:01 PM

It seems that they already took extra funds from this rise of 30% over night so I think the team have the necessary funds to continue. I was about to gather my first masternode but then the price suddenly rise and now I need extra $ in order to secure it. What do you guys think its better , to stake or to run a masternode ? So far a masternode brings you arpund 10$ per month and the VPS its 4$ so you earn 6$ or to stake it with you open wallet even if you get less coins ?

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
nightflightcourt

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 03:57:19 AM

It seems that they already took extra funds from this rise of 30% over night so I think the team have the necessary funds to continue. I was about to gather my first masternode but then the price suddenly rise and now I need extra $ in order to secure it. What do you guys think its better , to stake or to run a masternode ? So far a masternode brings you arpund 10$ per month and the VPS its 4$ so you earn 6$ or to stake it with you open wallet even if you get less coins ?
Masternodes will be considerably more profitable than staking in the long term. For now? It's hard to say. The less competitive one gets, the more profitable it becomes. Less masternodes splitting the rewards means more rewards per masternode. Less stakers splitting the staking rewards means more rewards per staker.

Personally, I run masternodes via MNaaS.
Flux0z

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 02:39:15 PM

As Nightcourtfan wrote below you, masternodes at their current state only earns block rewards. Moving forward you'll be earning fee's from the Lightning DEX, and all the other dApps running on the masternode eco-system. Private transactions (using techs like mimblewinble) will probably also be a service hosted by masternodes, and as such will reward them for providing the service. If the DEX takes off by itself, I'm sure these masternodes will be extremely profitable, hence people wants to get in on it, and the price will literally explode - Doesn't happen overnight though, so gotta have some patience Smiley
nightflightcourt

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 03:54:25 PM

As Nightcourtfan wrote below you, masternodes at their current state only earns block rewards. Moving forward you'll be earning fee's from the Lightning DEX, and all the other dApps running on the masternode eco-system. Private transactions (using techs like mimblewinble) will probably also be a service hosted by masternodes, and as such will reward them for providing the service. If the DEX takes off by itself, I'm sure these masternodes will be extremely profitable, hence people wants to get in on it, and the price will literally explode - Doesn't happen overnight though, so gotta have some patience Smiley
The following is a list of jobs the masternodes will do to be more profitable:
- Lightning DEX
- One-click instant Lightning Swaps (next-gen Atomic Swaps)
- Masternode escrow services
- Masternode based oracles/arbitration
- CCPoS - Staking rewards in any other coin. Stake XSN, receive BTC.
- Tor, PrivateSend, random hop secrets
- Masternode's collateral backed stable coin
- Lightning dApps
- TPoS - Hosting Trustless cold staking contracts
- Voting Delegates
- Automated payment of node operators
- Masternode managers
- Multiple keys for masternodes
- Enhancements for smart contracts and dApps
- Masternode rewards split
- Masternode quorums autonomous swaps
- Cross-chain dApp infrastructure
- Watchtower services
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 11:05:25 PM

Patience is my 2nd name haha. I know how to have patience and also make smart investments. I just gather enough funds and started my masternode on nodehub platform which is super stable and never had a problem with them. Well this DEX will sure take off in the next months or maximum 1 year as the roadmap provides a lot of unique solutions for investors so this cannot go off radar without notice. Its true that there a lot of people that got their attention towards Stakenet no wonder why the price tank a little.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
nightflightcourt

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:33:10 AM

Patience is my 2nd name haha. I know how to have patience and also make smart investments. I just gather enough funds and started my masternode on nodehub platform which is super stable and never had a problem with them. Well this DEX will sure take off in the next months or maximum 1 year as the roadmap provides a lot of unique solutions for investors so this cannot go off radar without notice. Its true that there a lot of people that got their attention towards Stakenet no wonder why the price tank a little.
Have you taken part in the beta testing? It's starting to look very exciting.
GucciBoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 08:07:58 PM

I'd love to beta test, how do I participate in that?  Smiley
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:49:41 PM

I'd love to beta test, how do I participate in that?  Smiley
So far no but I will this week for sure , this is what I hope at least.

In order to participate into beta testing of the new wallet just head to their discord and kindly ask if you can participate. As far as I know they as more testers as they could get. I will participate into testing myself this week and I hope everything will go smooth. Also my masternode is up and running without any problems guys and I'm looking forward to gather one more in the next coming months if the price goes a little lower again.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
nightflightcourt

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:08:44 AM

Simple! Head over to the official Stakenet Discord and ask if you can join the next round of testing in the chatroom. Grin
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:00:31 PM

Does anyone know that there are a certain number of seats available for testing ? Also I headed to discord and next round of testing is full already so I will have to wait for another round which I doubt it will come until the end of the year Sad. I wanted so bad to test the new wallets and its functions because it looks INCREDIBLE! If anyone is in current round of testing , please come and share here some pics with the community as you can see some of them are not in discord channel.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
GucciBoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:07:44 PM

Simple! Head over to the official Stakenet Discord and ask if you can join the next round of testing in the chatroom. Grin

Thanks Smiley I'll do that!

Any ETA on final release?
nightflightcourt

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:08:05 PM

I don't think there's an ETA set in stone. We're all waiting on the dev update. Apparently it's going to be pretty big.
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:16:04 PM

I don't think there's an ETA set in stone. We're all waiting on the dev update. Apparently it's going to be pretty big.

Its going to be massive indeed! Also the devs are working a lot in the last months so I would personally hodl and buy more XSN as we almost doubled in price since 2 weeks ago which means someone knows something BIG about stakenet.

Today we had a 16% increase in price and even the masternode is getting more profitable as it was about time for it to increase in rewards....too bad I  didn't had time to buy another masternode as the current price is to expensive for me Sad.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 07:58:53 PM

Its going to be massive indeed! Also the devs are working a lot in the last months so I would personally hodl and buy more XSN as we almost doubled in price since 2 weeks ago which means someone knows something BIG about stakenet.

Today we had a 16% increase in price and even the masternode is getting more profitable as it was about time for it to increase in rewards....too bad I  didn't had time to buy another masternode as the current price is to expensive for me Sad.

I'm sure the price will be above 1000 sat by next week or so. With all these developments coming to fruitation soon, I'm sure the price will reflect it very nicely.
nightflightcourt

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 05:53:45 AM

I'm sure the price will be above 1000 sat by next week or so. With all these developments coming to fruitation soon, I'm sure the price will reflect it very nicely.
We've been in the bear market for so long, it's easy to lose sight of how massively undervalued Stakenet is.
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 06:58:39 PM

We've been in the bear market for so long, it's easy to lose sight of how massively undervalued Stakenet is.

Stakanet was in a deep bear market indeed but this didn't stop the team tho work harder than before in order to deliver the most anticipated tech along DEX coins and exchanges. Price already tanks from day to day and I doubt it will stop anytime soon as it looks that it want to fully recover in price as a good percentage or 2019 roadmap was completed. Are you guys staking or run a masternode now ?

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
nightflightcourt

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 07:49:21 PM

Stakanet was in a deep bear market indeed but this didn't stop the team tho work harder than before in order to deliver the most anticipated tech along DEX coins and exchanges. Price already tanks from day to day and I doubt it will stop anytime soon as it looks that it want to fully recover in price as a good percentage or 2019 roadmap was completed. Are you guys staking or run a masternode now ?
I've been keeping an eye on this project since the end of 2017. They have come very far.
I used TPoS for most of 2018, then I decided to invest a lot more because I really liked the direction everything was going in.
Now I run a few masternodes.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: