Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:14:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XSN] Stakenet - The World's First Trustless Proof of Stake Coin  (Read 65113 times)
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 05:54:19 AM

It was a rough few days. Looks like everyone's still here.  Grin
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wh00re

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 07:19:24 PM

There's a LOT of engagement on Twitter from the research I just did, which is pretty promising. Bitcointalk seems kind of dead as of lately though, I wonder if people have moved to other sites for info. Youtube has grown a lot lately, and I'm seeing a ton of huge Facebook groups, so I guess people uses these sites a bit more as of recently.

Awaiting the DEX as well, hopefully it comes out with a huge bang!
nightflightcourt

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 07:53:41 PM

There's a LOT of engagement on Twitter from the research I just did, which is pretty promising. Bitcointalk seems kind of dead as of lately though, I wonder if people have moved to other sites for info. Youtube has grown a lot lately, and I'm seeing a ton of huge Facebook groups, so I guess people uses these sites a bit more as of recently.

Awaiting the DEX as well, hopefully it comes out with a huge bang!

Yeah XSN's twitter engagement is hardcore. It's a cool sight. Maybe Bitcointalk will be slow until crypto markets go green again. There really is no substitute to it. I think people will always come back.

Apparently OTC trading on the DEX starts this week. Big news if so.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 05:03:23 PM

Don't panic guys , the hole world is just taking a break from anything and cryptos are no exception so even if we see a small rise in price right now I would say its hardly manipulated ( Bitcoin price ) and we should all wait for this hype train to settle down as I can't see Bitcoin going over 7k$, I simply can't.

Regarding stakenet ,simply watch the price and make some buys here and there but don't go all in as I have the feeling that a massive drop in price will come in all cryptos. ( Just my opinions )

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
nightflightcourt

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 10:28:38 PM

Don't panic guys , the hole world is just taking a break from anything and cryptos are no exception so even if we see a small rise in price right now I would say its hardly manipulated ( Bitcoin price ) and we should all wait for this hype train to settle down as I can't see Bitcoin going over 7k$, I simply can't.

Regarding stakenet ,simply watch the price and make some buys here and there but don't go all in as I have the feeling that a massive drop in price will come in all cryptos. ( Just my opinions )
Last week was an especially great buying opportunity for XSN. One man's rough roads are another man's masternodes.  Cheesy
Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 06:39:39 AM

Last week was an especially great buying opportunity for XSN. One man's rough roads are another man's masternodes.  Cheesy

True, I've been loading up my truck recently, and got a few more nodes. I'm sure it's gonna pay off BIG time long term!  Cheesy Cool
nightflightcourt

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 07:38:41 AM

True, I've been loading up my truck recently, and got a few more nodes. I'm sure it's gonna pay off BIG time long term!  Cheesy Cool
Nice. Even if XSN suddenly pumped 3x-5x, I think it will stay undervalued until it gets certain recognition from higher ups in the crypto industry. Vitalik described exactly what XSN has been building for 2 years earlier and said we really need it:

Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to know that Stakenet exists yet. It's frustrating, but also reassuring. XSN really is out on the forefront.
Once Raiden interoperability is a go on the wallet, native, full-scale BTC/LN <-> ETH/ERC20/Raiden interoperability will be a powerful reality too impossible to deny.

I just finished beta testing the new build. I wasn't expecting to see LTC/BTC and XSN/BTC pairs up so soon.
Flux0z

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 12:15:33 PM

True, I've been loading up my truck recently, and got a few more nodes. I'm sure it's gonna pay off BIG time long term!  Cheesy Cool
Nice. Even if XSN suddenly pumped 3x-5x, I think it will stay undervalued until it gets certain recognition from higher ups in the crypto industry. Vitalik described exactly what XSN has been building for 2 years earlier and said we really need it:

Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to know that Stakenet exists yet. It's frustrating, but also reassuring. XSN really is out on the forefront.
Once Raiden interoperability is a go on the wallet, native, full-scale BTC/LN <-> ETH/ERC20/Raiden interoperability will be a powerful reality too impossible to deny.

I just finished beta testing the new build. I wasn't expecting to see LTC/BTC and XSN/BTC pairs up so soon.

I'm sure this is one of the few projects that ACTUALLY could do a 100x from here.. That's $4/coin which isn't too far fetched. Am I buying more? HELL Yes!  Grin
nightflightcourt

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 10:09:15 PM

Congratulations on successfully executing one-click BTC/LTC swaps on Lightning!  Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSNFhFBKmsc
GucciBoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 12:16:09 PM

Congratulations on successfully executing one-click BTC/LTC swaps on Lightning!  Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSNFhFBKmsc

Pretty dope. I can't wait for the official release of this. I'm sure a lot of people will make use of the DEX's due to it's speed and simplicity.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 04:59:55 PM

That is awesome guys! Finally a top tech product that will be used by some many users in the years will come. The lighting swap is working like it was design too and I'm sure that in the official launch we will have more pairs that will attract traders who want to make fast swaps.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Marckolind

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 02:47:45 PM

That is awesome guys! Finally a top tech product that will be used by some many users in the years will come. The lighting swap is working like it was design too and I'm sure that in the official launch we will have more pairs that will attract traders who want to make fast swaps.

I'm pretty excited about the Raiden upgrade, which will allow ETH and it's tokens on the platform. The Ethereum network is HUGE, and thus demand is crazy high for these tokens.
Flux0z

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 01:57:53 PM

Any timeline on the DEX release? I know it's pretty hard to say, as things needs to be tested and bugs fixed, but I really want to see this beast released so I can get started trading! Wink
Marckolind

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 02:23:58 PM

Any timeline on the DEX release? I know it's pretty hard to say, as things needs to be tested and bugs fixed, but I really want to see this beast released so I can get started trading! Wink

You can join in on the beta testing if you want to try it out Smiley You can make trades on the DEX already, in fact I believe we're getting close to an actual release, wont take long!
KoinBey

Activity: 69

l'argent est mon étape

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 12:15:27 AM

Hi, DEX will be released Q2 in my opinion. Im waiting since PoSW so i think 2020 will be the finar year of waiting!
falce

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 10:36:18 AM

Hi, DEX will be released Q2 in my opinion. Im waiting since PoSW so i think 2020 will be the finar year of waiting!

maybe. i am really sorry to say that, but since we are nearing the one year anniversary of the mclw at 100% on the roadmap, i wouldn't give any estimates if i weren't on the team.
Flux0z

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 05:04:16 PM

maybe. i am really sorry to say that, but since we are nearing the one year anniversary of the mclw at 100% on the roadmap, i wouldn't give any estimates if i weren't on the team.

True, nobody knows, but I think it's a pretty good guess nonetheless, as the recent beta tests have worked pretty damn flawless. Really don't see what parts that would really delay it that much at this point in time.
Anyone can go verify this by joining their Discord, and ask to test the DEX.
falce

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 09:46:14 AM

True, nobody knows, but I think it's a pretty good guess nonetheless, as the recent beta tests have worked pretty damn flawless. Really don't see what parts that would really delay it that much at this point in time.
Anyone can go verify this by joining their Discord, and ask to test the DEX.

true that, i am just being cautious since we are still in unchartered waters.
LeoBTCGod

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 05:10:35 PM

The recent dev update is truly amazing. Being able to tap into Binance's order books with a trading bot applied to the DEX itself is pretty amazing. I can't wait for the official launch of this!
luchins

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 03:43:00 AM

https://i.imgur.com/iDxyGXy.png

https://i.imgur.com/jOnvkXY.png

I'm sure this is one of the few projects that ACTUALLY could do a 100x from here.. That's $4/coin which isn't too far fetched. Am I buying more? HELL Yes!  Grin

why do  we need  raiden for  XSN?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: