Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:06:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XSN] Stakenet - The World's First Trustless Proof of Stake Coin  (Read 65113 times)
luchins

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 03:54:06 AM

The recent dev update is truly amazing. Being able to tap into Binance's order books with a trading bot applied to the DEX itself is pretty amazing. I can't wait for the official launch of this!

What  does this mean? That  order sitting on binance  can be executed on the  XSN dex?  How  can binance allow this?

Also  another  question: when  will the dex go live?

here I read  2018... why didn't  they deliver?

https://i.ibb.co/FWjLszK/dx2018.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 04:27:06 PM

True, I've been loading up my truck recently, and got a few more nodes. I'm sure it's gonna pay off BIG time long term!  Cheesy Cool
Nice. Even if XSN suddenly pumped 3x-5x, I think it will stay undervalued until it gets certain recognition from higher ups in the crypto industry. Vitalik described exactly what XSN has been building for 2 years earlier and said we really need it:

Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to know that Stakenet exists yet. It's frustrating, but also reassuring. XSN really is out on the forefront.
Once Raiden interoperability is a go on the wallet, native, full-scale BTC/LN <-> ETH/ERC20/Raiden interoperability will be a powerful reality too impossible to deny.

I just finished beta testing the new build. I wasn't expecting to see LTC/BTC and XSN/BTC pairs up so soon.

I'm sure this is one of the few projects that ACTUALLY could do a 100x from here.. That's $4/coin which isn't too far fetched. Am I buying more? HELL Yes!  Grin

why do  we need  raiden for  XSN?

BTC<->ETH still lacks a good interop bridge
ERC tokens form a massive economy and provide an immediate solution for stablecoins
luchins

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 02:36:44 AM

ERC tokens form a massive economy and provide an immediate solution for stablecoins

Hi thank you for  your answer  I'd have another question
I have red  this  on their  website

Treasury
The treasury is a cryptographically sealed public address that holds money allocated to it by the network
10% of the block rewards go to the treasury.
Used to fund any Stakenet related development, project, marketing campaign, et cetera…
No centralized entity owns or has access to the money in the treasury.
Funds proposals must be submitted and voted democratically by the Masternodes.
It is effectively owned by no one and everyone at the same time.

what is this Treasury?  Doesn't  seem weirc  that  there  is  this public address ''used to fund  any Stakenet activity? Could you einlight me on this?

nightflightcourt

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 05:31:09 PM

Treasury
The treasury is a cryptographically sealed public address that holds money allocated to it by the network
Used to fund any Stakenet related development, project, marketing campaign, et cetera…

what is this Treasury?  Doesn't  seem weirc  that  there  is  this public address ''used to fund  any Stakenet activity? Could you einlight me on this?

Forgive me. I have been rather busy and did not see this reply until now. 10% of staking rewards move to the (locked) treasury wallet. The dev team proposes a budget for project developments. The masternodes vote yes or no to pass the budget. If the masternode vote was majority 'yes', the budget passes. If not, it doesn't.

Let's say the budget proposal were a 1000% increase in the supply for suspicious reasons... that'd more than likely be a 'no' vote from the masternode owners.

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 03:54:54 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2020, 08:58:38 PM by boltz

Dev team of XST will never ask the community to vote for something shady or illegal when it comes to the budget and furthermore the masternode owners knows exactly for what they will vote because we know the team needs more budget to develop and honestly they earn it with all this top tech releases. I will expect in time that Stakenet dex will be more used that blocknet dex or waves hybrid dex.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
BTCXRPADA

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 09:07:28 AM

Treasury

A project such as NRGI has 40% of the block rewards going to the team, 10% is completely fair, and allows the devs to get paid for their hard work. You got to keep in mind that XSN did not have an ICO, meaning the supply is fairly shared amongst the investors and devs.
nightflightcourt

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 09:17:06 PM

Treasury

A project such as NRGI has 40% of the block rewards going to the team, 10% is completely fair, and allows the devs to get paid for their hard work. You got to keep in mind that XSN did not have an ICO, meaning the supply is fairly shared amongst the investors and devs.
40%? Man that's high
BTCXRPADA

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 07:00:52 PM

Treasury

40%? Man that's high

Yeah, it's very high, but ensures that the team has sufficient funds long term for developments.
Stakenet will be a passive income machine, for the devs and it's investors very soon though, which will undoubtfully help with developments long term.
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 05:12:31 PM

Today we connected our Liquidity Aggregator tech to Binance for the Lightning DEX.

This tech will allow our Lightning DEX to connect to any/all exchanges to ensure there is always enough liquidity to fulfil your orders. We believe this solves one of the biggest issues with current DEX tech, liquidity and being able to buy/sell at the price you want. Check it out in action on the tweet below to see a live trade on BTC/LTC:

https://twitter.com/xsnofficial/status/1275471150144008193?s=21
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 08:47:22 PM

An important element for anyone to understand when using a DEX is what are the fees that are applicable to me? As it’s often a consideration that many traders take into account, alongside the available liquidity, when they choose an exchange to trade on. Here we will go through these key points relating to the Stakenet DEX.
read more here : https://medium.com/stakenet/stakenet-dex-fee-structure-aa1bcc30e6f8
regards
Mineotaur

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 08:00:26 AM

Is it my imagination, or is there in fact somewhere online a post which appears legitimately to be from an XSN dev, in which said Dev questioned the current validity and future sustainability of the 'masternode' concept? I don't think I dreamt it, and if I did I'm not convinced that dream was ill-considered. I've tried and tried to find it to no avail - can anyone point me in the direction of such a post, or should I call the men in white coats?

BTC: 37r8wbYRMPav3AU8w1D3FQmwtYenVzcbdX
Yankeeruinx

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 08:26:51 AM

Is it my imagination, or is there in fact somewhere online a post which appears legitimately to be from an XSN dev, in which said Dev questioned the current validity and future sustainability of the 'masternode' concept? I don't think I dreamt it, and if I did I'm not convinced that dream was ill-considered. I've tried and tried to find it to no avail - can anyone point me in the direction of such a post, or should I call the men in white coats?

Hate to say it but think you must be confused with another project. Masternodes have and always will be a very important part of everything we do as they will be hosting all the services that run on the network. We know that MN’s have had a bad rep in the past as it seems that nobody actually does anything with them which we find absolutely crazy as they are the perfect platform to build a robust decentralized network on with plenty of opportunity and incentive for the people running them.

For example our new Lightning DEX is the first dApp we have built and when offloaded to the MN network will allow those MN’s that choose to run it to be rewarded by collecting 90% of the trading fees. The remaining 10% is converted into XSN and burnt to reduce supply. Back to the MN’s though we believe this will give people plenty of incentive to run these “DEX Hubs” on their MN which in turn will ensure that the DEX is always be up and running and filled with liquidity and in turn making a much better experience for the end user who just wants to do some trading.

Hope that answers your question.
Mineotaur

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 08:35:34 AM

Hate to say it but think you must be confused with another project.

It is not impossible. But only really on the basis that nothing is impossible. I am less involved with cryptos recently than I have been historically. I am near-certain however that I've recently read a post by what appeared to be someone closely affiliated with development of this project, whose estimation regarding masternodes was that the arguments for them being outdated had become overwhelming.
I'll continue to look, I am certain such a post is out there somewhere. If not I apologise, but bitcointalk's scrutiny is enough to find it if I'm right.

BTC: 37r8wbYRMPav3AU8w1D3FQmwtYenVzcbdX
Yankeeruinx

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 10:17:43 AM

It is not impossible. But only really on the basis that nothing is impossible. I am less involved with cryptos recently than I have been historically. I am near-certain however that I've recently read a post by what appeared to be someone closely affiliated with development of this project, whose estimation regarding masternodes was that the arguments for them being outdated had become overwhelming.
I'll continue to look, I am certain such a post is out there somewhere. If not I apologise, but bitcointalk's scrutiny is enough to find it if I'm right.

Well I am on the Stakenet team and can honestly say I have never heard anyone say anything like that and that everyone is of the view point that Masternodes are a necessity for our project and vision. If you can find anything though then by all means feel free to share it.
nightflightcourt

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 11:14:00 AM

No luck yet? I wonder what happened.  Roll Eyes
nightflightcourt

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 06:50:11 AM

Sounds like the community beta test of the DEX went well.   Grin
Yankeeruinx

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 06:34:39 PM

Sounds like a scam.
And why is that? You are welcome to come try the new multicurrency wallet and Lightning DEX for yourself if you have any doubts.
nightflightcourt

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 02:21:50 PM

Sounds like a scam.
And why is that? You are welcome to come try the new multicurrency wallet and Lightning DEX for yourself if you have any doubts.
I wonder where he went  Grin
MFatih

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 10:37:11 PM

Guys why the price is increasing? Is there any news about XSN?
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 01:12:31 PM

Guys why the price is increasing? Is there any news about XSN?

remember: not all price movements have an explanation
sometimes price is pumping because people are buying, simple as that.

Why? Pump and now Dump !

-17% is a dump? LOL.

https://charts.cointrader.pro/snapshot/i1Qzq

anyways I'd probably watch XSN closely for short term movement, with a 72º trend angle we're possibly going down to breath a bit in the upcoming weeks.

but fundamentally XSN still has a lot to deliver and is a good pick.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: