Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:57:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH back to the price ~ $ 300  (Read 4144 times)
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

Great time to buy if you ask me. The fact is that Ethereum just like Bitcoin is suffering due to the bear market at the moment which is driving down values of the entire market itself. This is healthy and I expected a correction though I did not expect such a big correction. I have purchased small amounts of ETH and Bitcoin and large amounts of Ripple, NEO etc at the moment and am HODLING them for future profits. This is a big opportunity to buy low and you might miss the ride if you don't act quickly. I am expecting the entire market to rally like crazy in April.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:49:56 AM

Yes the ethereum is currently moving downhill,
And the price is very far from the price of the beginning of the year,
If you are still convinced by investing in ethereum then this is a good time,
And hoping that by the end of the year ethereum will move towards its highest price at the end of last year
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:55:08 AM

Yes I'm buying a small quantity every week everytime it goes down..... I don't believe this price could stand for long time......
Yes I am also buying, in fact, I have a big buy order at $405 level and hoping it will be completed I believe the price will double before the end of the year, Ethereum is still the biggest threat to Bitcoin's supremacy, we never know one day Eth could beat Bitcoin.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:05:34 PM

Yes I'm buying a small quantity every week everytime it goes down..... I don't believe this price could stand for long time......
Yes I am also buying, in fact, I have a big buy order at $405 level and hoping it will be completed I believe the price will double before the end of the year, Ethereum is still the biggest threat to Bitcoin's supremacy, we never know one day Eth could beat Bitcoin.
The dropping peice of ethereum are give advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is to the newcomers. They have a good choice to invest the ethereum because of it lower price and i think they grab this oppurtunity to earn that big. But the disadvantahe for thise who hold the ethereum and hoping that the price of ethereum are only increasing
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:07:26 PM

ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?
For me it is a good idea to just invest now cause price of etherum will go up, i don't know if it will hit ath or get 1k$ but for me it will be bigger than now in next months.
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:30:16 PM

ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?
For me it is a good idea to just invest now cause price of etherum will go up, i don't know if it will hit ath or get 1k$ but for me it will be bigger than now in next months.

It seems that the current situation on the market creates a good opportunity for investment. Even if the price falls, it is worth buying because in the long term the market will definitely grow.
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:42:59 PM

As the price of bitcoin will go down, the eth price can go down to $ 300. However, this creates the opportunity to buy more. when the price starts to grow, the investment will bring good profits.

Thats the spirit of a strong hands! Well, thats automatic when Bitcoin is declining, majority of alts will follow through because alts are dependent with Btc's price. Now, if youre a smart investor, you'll gonna enjoy the price decline.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:02:00 PM

And what are you guided by? Why do you believe that very soon everything will grow and quickly? why does the market capitalization suffer so much ... What should happen if everything returns to the past peaks?
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:06:25 PM

The demand for ETH and the bear market contributes alot from this down trend. All market is in blood bathe, if you believe in the technology everyday is an opportunity not to be missed, with this cheap price it's a bargain.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

As the price of bitcoin will go down, the eth price can go down to $ 300. However, this creates the opportunity to buy more. when the price starts to grow, the investment will bring good profits.

Thats the spirit of a strong hands! Well, thats automatic when Bitcoin is declining, majority of alts will follow through because alts are dependent with Btc's price. Now, if youre a smart investor, you'll gonna enjoy the price decline.
I agree with your opinion that bitcoin, as an indicator, in the market is crypto-currency. But the price of the ETH is somewhat alarming, but I still will not sell it and I hope that in the near future it will grow.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
ExBBBBB

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:16:12 PM

Yes ofcourse that's not a question for me every dipped of ETH right now I am always adding position. I really believed on this coin when I am a HODLer will plan to hold for 5 years. If you really want to hold it for long term start to be patient now, avoid being greedy and avoing panicking. Learn how to have ball of steel and trade with no feelings so you can't be emotional. Goodluck.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:20:32 PM

The market is unstable and is still in a downward trend line. I think it is difficult to predict what is going on, but what we now hope is not to continue .
gbenga88

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:22:33 PM

There’s no better time to invest into crypto marketing than when it’s falling
Having it behind ur mind it’s going to rise soon, you just need to invest and be patient
Ethrum is rising back soon
qero

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:25:16 PM

You shouldn't doubt and buy now. It's last chance to buy ETH ~ 400$.
Or will buy on higher prices. Your choice.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:26:48 PM

ethereum down and it's the best time to invest on it now. Seems like fud became more strong and affect all the holder and make them force sell their coins.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:31:01 PM

Yes, I agree with you all, Ethereum is quite cheap and it's one of the best times to enter if you have not done it yet because Ethereum has one of the best technologies in the crypto space and the ICO trend will continue once BTC price bounce.
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:32:55 PM

I agree with your opinion that bitcoin, as an indicator, in the market is crypto-currency. But the price of the ETH is somewhat alarming, but I still will not sell it and I hope that in the near future it will grow.
I have sold more than 170 ethereum when it was $900. People are still feeling worry about the recent banned from social media service. But it looks like there are some service are not getting banned by twitter or facebook. Publicy company still able to make any advertisment through use the mainstream social media just like twitter or facebook.
This time still not the best time to buy back ethereum again because it may go low a little bit again.
Because the majority of altcoins are pegged with bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:34:58 PM

Thep price of the ethereum now is totally decreasing so it's better to buy more ethereum now and for sure you gain more profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
More_Moon

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:36:16 PM

yes, I will buy more when it touches $300. I don't expect on the short term but for the long term I think it will be worth it.
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:36:37 PM

There is powerful resist on 400. Hopefully it won't be broken up. Because then we will go even lower then 300$. Which sounds not really perspective.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: