Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:12:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH back to the price ~ $ 300  (Read 4143 times)
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:39:10 PM

ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?
I wait for the lowest dip price, I believe the market will experience another red moon in the middle of this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:49:37 PM

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks. I think currently the market is just experiencing a standard correction, the rise towards the end of last year and beginning of this year was never going to be sustainable, it rose way too high way too quickly. It has probably dropped further than most people were expecting and/or hoping, but should make it stronger in the long run. I expect to see an upward trend within the next 6 weeks, with a steady rise across the market. Will it reach the heights of the beginning of the year? Probably not. But stick to the stronger projects with working products and there is no reason why we can't see another bull run. In the meantime, use the opportunity to get in on undervalued coins/tokens and look forward to 2019.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
basobulat

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:53:04 PM

ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?

I think it's an opportunity to buy it in large quantities. yes, we know the eth price in December 2017. like back in the middle of the month in 2017. the price is not far as it is today. chances are I'll sell another asset and trade it with ethereum

SHawk

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:54:42 PM

Sure! It is just the right moment to purchase ETH and hold, because no matter what challenges it might be facing now, it is undoubtedly believed that it shall rise back to stability, because the ETH Dev are adequately working, proactively, effectively and efficiently to ensure the Ethereum sustenability in the Crypto world of coins. Their Orientation / seminar training encouraging people on its usefulness on Blockchain for their betterment is going on occasionally around the globe .
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:59:12 PM

I am still waiting for the next few days or weeks. yes, I want to buy a lot of ethereum. but I must be sure this decline has reached its limit.
if you want big profit you should buy ethereum

amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:01:57 PM

One of the best question, Well ETH is $416 right now and it can fall even lower! So its a right time to buy in low price or when its fall even more lower($416) The ETH will not always fall, Just wait for sometime and everything will be their own place. Later it will give huge profit to everyone who buys now. Ethereum is always valuable, even in today's time because most of the projects use ETH.
millar1988

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:02:08 PM

Eth price not 300$ mate still price $400+ . currently eth price all most down last year November  in that time same price. i think still goof time to buy eth because anytime it will be recover own price.
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:07:23 PM

Eth price not 300$ mate still price $400+ . currently eth price all most down last year November  in that time same price. i think still goof time to buy eth because anytime it will be recover own price.

i will keep watching the market ,if keep dropping i will do nothing hold my usdt ,if recover  i will buy back ,really cheap then 1200$
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:08:45 PM

Because now prices across the market are also declining, so all we can do is survive and wait, trust me ethereum will go back up at the highest price.
hopefully that holds it until the price rises again and can make a profit
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:18:44 PM

the current eth price is still around $ 400. yes, I guess it will not fall so far. this is beyond my personal estimate. I think at the moment I can not speculate too far. I can only monitor it for the next few weeks before it really does speculate
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

It's $402 now, so I wouldn't be surprised if it fell down all the way to $300 now.
Frieda

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:35:59 PM

It's $402 now, so I wouldn't be surprised if it fell down all the way to $300 now.

it's possible to $300 again ,i didn't want to buy right now ,if market recover  i will think twice.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:37:43 PM

I had expected the market to rally after the news that Coinbase is going to support ERC20 tokens, but obviously that hasn't happened.
The market as a whole is now at the support level that it has bounced back from twice. The next 24 hours could be quite important. If we bounce back a third time that will show a lot of strength. If we don't, then it's difficult to predict how far it will drop.

I didn’t know about Coinbase supporting ERC 20 tokens. Have they released an official announcement, or is it just the info from blogs? If those news are real, that would be amazing.
This might be a good time to invest in ETH for me, but I will continue to track it for the day to see if it goes a bit lower.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:38:27 PM

im so happy now because i can buy more ethereum now and hold again until the price will go up again. it just like the price of bitcoin sometimes the price go up sometimes it goes down. this is very normal movement to all currency so dont afraid just go with the flow.
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:40:45 PM

I had expected the market to rally after the news that Coinbase is going to support ERC20 tokens, but obviously that hasn't happened.

Rally? Nah mannnnn
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:41:19 PM

Hell yeah I'm buying at any price below $400. With the amount of development being done on the Ethereum platform and the number of good news lined up for it in the next two years. I cant think of any other coin who has better potential then Ethereum.

rajon

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:41:53 PM

I want to buy ETH all the time because the price of ETH is always more and stronger. Its value is always more. ETH's popularity is so much more so I want to buy ETH all the time.
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:42:03 PM

The impact of ethereum decreasing is seriously affected more communities on what is happening to ethereum. Continues to decrease this decreasing much dramatic than movie. It can paralyze others by making investment to a new coins that will come to this forum. The worry now increasing much than before loses of others profit now to ethereum but I think it will recover.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:47:44 PM

Ethereum has massive fallen of its value and continuing to tank. ETH already close at $400 that a massive support point. I personally believe we are going to breakout once regulators come in with more strict rules before public adaption. Dont buy in evident downtrend, cause we are in a big bear market.
No one can deny that the reason for the fall in prices for eth is the fall in bitcoin prices. The rationale for the price of eth depends on the cost of its mining. Now we have come to the limit. I'm not predicting a further fall. Below 350-360 dollars the price will not fall. Perhaps in the future we will be happy to remember this situation because the opportunity to buy eth at the lowest level may no longer be.
ukw

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

Yes, this is the most appealing investment at this stage in the market. I will personally invest with certainty in Ethereum. Whoever do this will not regret it.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: