Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:24:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH back to the price ~ $ 300  (Read 4144 times)
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:17:05 PM

ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?

yes, I buy it in the presence of money, Ethereum will become the highest currency in the cryptocurrency world, I don't pay attention to recent falling of Ethereum - I know that this altcoin will revive again, he the stablest of all.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:03:28 AM

I do not think it will happen short of a major panic selling in crypto markets. Also SEC has said Ethereum is not a security so that is a positive factor for it.

Hope, you are right. I do not want to see how Ethereum (I have several ETH in my portfolio) is rolling down. My expectations are 1,200-1,500 for this alt this year.
nurbay

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:10:01 AM

I did not expect at first that Ethereum would fall in price.
At first, I was very sure about Ethereum's price scalability in the market.
Lately a lot of price decline that occurred in Ethereum.
I know Ethereum is a very good coin but the price is down now.
I just hope the price of Ethereum will go back up and recover.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:19:08 AM

I already have bought a few pieces under the $500 threshold and personally will buy tons of it ever dips below $250. I don't see that happening, but as I stayed true to my word about acquiring Ethereum under $500, I will do the same if it breaches $250.

Yes, it is impossible to reach below 300$ because people are buying ETH when the price of ETH below 450$. Now ETH price is kept increasing and it is more than 500$ now it is impossible to reach below 250$.
Alexandr Kirichenko

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:19:24 PM

I do not think it will happen short of a major panic selling in crypto markets. Also SEC has said Ethereum is not a security so that is a positive factor for it.

Hope, you are right. I do not want to see how Ethereum (I have several ETH in my portfolio) is rolling down. My expectations are 1,200-1,500 for this alt this year.

I think you're waiting for a little price. I think that you can expect at least 4,000 - $ 5,000 this year. That's my assumption. I think that you can count on these numbers

gadgetnerd

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:53:46 PM

I would certainly buy Ethereum at this value, I really trust and believe that Ethereum will be a good coin. I am very much looking forward to its value increasing again as it was earlier this year. All those who bought Ethereum during the period of its fall acted wisely, I am sure of it.

rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:53:32 PM

ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?

I really want to invest even if the price is not that good because i am sure that it will go back again on top and i will gain some profits for sure.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:56:15 AM

I dont see why not but is best to hold on now because its likely to hit something between 400-450 then maybe you can buy because its going to go up for sure

kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:12:34 AM

I think there's a chance that it will go even lower, and a crash could occur, we'll see if it recovers from that blow, if you really believe in ether then it would be a good time to invest. because some predictions give them enough hope
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:19:15 AM

Ethereum will not go back to its $300 price. That is probably not going to happen. Perhaps the bottom for Ethereum's price dump will be at $400. If you want to invest in Ethereum, it is better if you do not wait for it to bend to the very low $300. You might only end up waiting. It is better to grab the opportunity once it hits $400 plus. That is indeed very cheap since it already reached somewhere $1,300 in January of this year.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:24:38 AM

For those new comers it will be good to buy at this cheapest price now specially if it will falls down more as low as $400 or below but for us that bought it at expensive price i don't know if we will buy more or not as we already lose a considerable amount. Just hoping that it will not fall down more to that $300 mark because if that will happen then i think it will make some investors to confuse either it is good thing to buy or will afraid to lose their money.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:08:01 AM

Well, If that thing happen, that is good for us who are interested to buy/invest in ethereum. Best time to buy any coins is like this, during drop, where others are in panic, others are taking the oppurtunity. Hope this will happen so I can buy at a cheaper price.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:34:17 AM

If bitcoin drops to below $5,000 theres no doubt that ethereum will fall down to $300 again but its not alarming instead its enjoyable that we can purchase many as we can afford.

Let us not remember that these top coins also started from the lowest price of below $100 so i believe that this is not the reason for being afraid not to buy
Elcapsono

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:46:40 AM

I used to doubt your assumption, but now I understand that everything is possible and it no longer looks so unrealistic. Of course, I hope that there will be no such indicator otherwise the whole market will restart and everything will start from scratch.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
blozzz

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:03:10 AM

I used to doubt your assumption, but now I understand that everything is possible and it no longer looks so unrealistic. Of course, I hope that there will be no such indicator otherwise the whole market will restart and everything will start from scratch.
Do not be afraid of this even if this happens, it still will not be the end of the end, just at this moment many big players are buying up to sell then it's all more expensive Wink
atomicgroup

Activity: 370

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:06:34 AM

I think there is no need for panic even if the price of ethereum falls to this amount because we know it is a potential coin and it has a very high rising potential and it will rise as soon as the market recover.
Maria

Activity: 832

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:09:59 AM

The $ 300 level is the end of the miners. So they will not drop it that much.

airdrophunter

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:21:21 AM

So let it be if it really goes down low and even lower than that. It's gonna be a very big opportunity to invest more on this very elite cryptocurrency at a very reasonable price. I believe that ethereum has also its own fair share of crisis but will surely rise again soon before this year ends.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
profitbezpredela

Activity: 322

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:10:34 PM

I'm very sad to look at how my favorite coin is getting cheaper. But I hope that the price will recover soon. After all, there will be growth after any fall.

CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:24:49 PM

Yeah, and I like this ^^ I am ready to buy at 300$ and got 5X benefit in 6 months
If ever the ETH price will fall at $300 then we can see many buyers will come with that price considering the ETH has a good product. Let's just wait when this downfall will end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: