Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:15:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital money or virtual currency?  (Read 4110 times)
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:53:46 AM

Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?
this happens because there are too many negative issues about bitcoin. but you do not have to worry and worry if they do not believe it then you prove it with what you have produced from the world of crypto. when you can do it then the people around you will know what you say is true. so I do not think with words but with action alone.
There is nothing much to be surprised about this thing and that is because of the reason that not so many people living in this world knows about bitcoin and that they have least knowledge about this entire concept of the crypto currencies and the bitcoin. They don’t know anything other than this that crypto market is a great failure and the ones who will invest their money into it will lose all their money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:32:31 AM

Uuhm… do you mean to say virtual currency and physical money (conventional currency) which is better, cause I don’t really understand what you mean by digital money and virtual money.

Digital money and virtual money is still the same thing ;Bitcoin is a digital money and is being used digitally. It is also part of what we know as the virtual currencies.

So I believe what you’re trying to say is virtual currency and fiat (conventional currency). If I’m to choose, I will go for real currencies. But both are still good.
LongerBitcoin

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:40:20 AM

Cryptos are virtual currency now but they will grow out to be the digital money

Yes you are right when the people had a great hope and trust in bitcoin and some other crypto currencies it will definitely added to crypto currencies so I hope for that day to come.
No doubt that cryptocurrency is main stream and people will use only cryptocurrency in the future, but the main thing is that how to convince people to invest and trade in bitcoin because many people still do not believe in cryptocurrency. Illiterate people will never invest in virtual currency, till the time they see open use of cryptocurrency.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:46:00 PM

They will surely understand the value of BTC in 2020. Grin Let's see what will happen ???May be a positive

Yeah, lets see the value of Bitcoin on 2020, because I heard that there is a rumor by 2020 and up bitcoin value will increase from 50k$ up to 100k$ til 2025. But of course all of this are speculations for now.
Clara.Wilfred

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:31:37 PM

They will surely understand the value of BTC in 2020. Grin Let's see what will happen ???May be a positive

haha I take it you have been listening to Tim Drapers recent 250,000 prediction, or painter capitals 40trillion market cap prediction. Of the legend himself, mr no penis John mcafee. I agree with you though as wild as these estimates are the possibilities for crypto are still unimaginable. Thats what is so exciting for me!
Germantopov1

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 02:39:21 AM

in my country i guess many of people know about Bitcoin and many of that people know that it is possible to earn real money with Bitcoin
DertyPig823

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:41:40 AM

i think people often understimate the power of Bitcoin and a lot of people use it, but not so serious about it, but also there are people who earned a lot with Bitcoin but not so much
GarryTonw56

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:49:34 AM

there are conservatives countries and people who live there are conservative too, so a lot of them have not gotten used to Bitcoin yet, so the similar problem

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Servinatqwe1

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:51:59 AM

yeah, there is problem like this, and i guess, even in most modern countries in our world, but it is just the way how some poeple think, not whole country o_0
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:13:54 AM

Most of the people don't know or has only few idea on the purpose of bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology that is why they said that when you invest on it you just like to gamble. Maybe in a few years from now when the world will accept the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency then they will know the value of bitcoin and the other cryptos

SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:34:58 PM

Everything regarding the crypto currencies is now mainstream. My grandpa knows about it, its on the news almost everyday. Everyone knows about it but still are afraid of investing online. I don’t think people get the picture with the virtual or even the digital currencies. Even when I started with investing in either one I was sceptical a lot. The people need an education and a better understanding of the blockchain technology.
The big difference is that most people do not believe in virtual currency, because they think that they are investing in the air and there is nothing on the ground. But if someone is told that bitcoin is digital currency, and people are using it, he may understand because the world is now turning towards digital appliances and so to the digital currency.
yousbabtle

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:56:18 AM

Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?
this happens because there are too many negative issues about bitcoin. but you do not have to worry and worry if they do not believe it then you prove it with what you have produced from the world of crypto. when you can do it then the people around you will know what you say is true. so I do not think with words but with action alone.
There is nothing much to be surprised about this thing and that is because of the reason that not so many people living in this world knows about bitcoin and that they have least knowledge about this entire concept of the crypto currencies and the bitcoin. They don’t know anything other than this that crypto market is a great failure and the ones who will invest their money into it will lose all their money.
The people of your country need more knowledge about bitcoin and blockchain technology. It is not easy to understand blockchain technology but soon it will be available in the entire world. Then your people will come to know about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, and also the features of it. Now they are right to their limits that bitcoin is just gambling and not a currency.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:22:07 AM

Sometimes, we just need to dig dipper and understand the real purpose of a new tech, but most of us are unable due to our lifestyle, too busy to pay attention and must focus on the things that are more important (that's what the typical person's think in my country when there's a new trend in technology like cryptos). Let's just have to wait until the time comes for these cryptocurrencies and it's acceptance.
Just rare people dig dipper, just rare people see the difference between digital money and virtual currency. How many people knows how money is been made? I ask that question almost everyday, and just rare people give me some kind of answer, majority tells me they don`t know, they don`t care. When people start to learn more, and talk less it will be better for all human kind. We are not aware what we use, since we are kids they have been lying to us, giving us false informations, lying to us, and thats why I`m all for cryptocurrencies, we need fresh and new start if we wish to see better days for this world.
I don’t think so that there is much difference in between the digital money or virtual currency. They are the similar things and that there is not much difference in between both the terminologies. You can name the crypto coins as either digital money or the virtual currency as it has nothing to do with helping you in making of more money and that the only thing which you need to focus on is getting more knowledge.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:45:47 AM

Sometimes, we just need to dig dipper and understand the real purpose of a new tech, but most of us are unable due to our lifestyle, too busy to pay attention and must focus on the things that are more important (that's what the typical person's think in my country when there's a new trend in technology like cryptos). Let's just have to wait until the time comes for these cryptocurrencies and it's acceptance.
Just rare people dig dipper, just rare people see the difference between digital money and virtual currency. How many people knows how money is been made? I ask that question almost everyday, and just rare people give me some kind of answer, majority tells me they don`t know, they don`t care. When people start to learn more, and talk less it will be better for all human kind. We are not aware what we use, since we are kids they have been lying to us, giving us false informations, lying to us, and thats why I`m all for cryptocurrencies, we need fresh and new start if we wish to see better days for this world.
I don’t think so that there is much difference in between the digital money or virtual currency. They are the similar things and that there is not much difference in between both the terminologies. You can name the crypto coins as either digital money or the virtual currency as it has nothing to do with helping you in making of more money and that the only thing which you need to focus on is getting more knowledge.
At this very moment, I think it is better to call it as the virtual currencies or the crypto currencies. it is because of the reason that the usage of any of the crypto currency like that of normal regular currencies is not that much significant and that there are not so many places in the entire world which accepts bitcoin or any other crypto coin. For now, all the crypto currencies are only being used as a mode of investing money.
investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:56:40 AM

At this very moment, I think it is better to call it as the virtual currencies or the crypto currencies. it is because of the reason that the usage of any of the crypto currency like that of normal regular currencies is not that much significant and that there are not so many places in the entire world which accepts bitcoin or any other crypto coin. For now, all the crypto currencies are only being used as a mode of investing money.

Actually I'm little skeptical on this since there's so much debatable words that can phase of if we choose to select between those two, since I think many people will choose booth and cannot select on which one really fits for them since majority of us using the same kind of currency. But let's just based it on our needs so that we will not give a huge complication if we need an immediate money.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:47:11 PM

In my country I guess many of people know about Bitcoin and many of that people know that it is possible to earn real money with Bitcoin.Digital money and virtual money is still the same thing ;Bitcoin is a digital money and is being used digitally. It is also part of what we know as the virtual currencies.
Mashadarty1

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:23:56 PM

that people who rules economy in our modern world are mostly old men and they got used to trust to smth when this smth has quality of stability

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Zarinagotyu1

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:30:54 PM

price of BTC is so unstable now so i guess cause of that they do not want to have a deal with this technologies or may this is just so complicated for them))
Mardoker135

Activity: 213

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:07:29 AM

i think this is because of one fact. it is about that BTC and another technologies are so popular in illegal bussiness. So they just do not trust them.
Dashoyter12

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:11:27 AM

i think that it is a most common problem all around the world, but some of eminent persons are more modern than in other counties and people in that counties have a services with crypto-things

✅✅✅ ✅✅✅
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: