Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:49:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital money or virtual currency?  (Read 4114 times)
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:27:36 AM

if the crypto currency can boast of decentralization and influence with many corporations, then it will be possible to use it universally

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mustadiobunansa

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:08:04 AM

My country is still familiar with the old technology. For the development of the country, it is important to focus on this market with blockchain technology. But few can afford to understand the technology of this market, they just come to the market just for high profits.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:46:52 PM

It is already stated on the name or brand of the thing we are using right now. It is called cryptoCURRENCY, so basically it is a currency of the Internet. We cannot access Crypto's without Internet. The choices in the question are somewhat the same so whatever the choice is, it is basically synonymous. Cryptocurrency is useful nowadays and it is steadily developing. We just need to support it properly and use it in a not abusive way because it is the best way to at least promote it and make it usable for all.
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:25:46 PM

The choice depends on what you need. If you are interested in investments and earnings - then you choose crypto-currencies. If you need money for daily business, then you need a regular currency.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:43:31 AM

Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?

Tell them that cryptocurrency is not only a virtual currency, but it is a digital currency which very valuable.
For example bitcoin, if you look the bitcoin value, it is too expensive to become only a virtual currency.
If some currency have value in the market, then it is a real currency that very usable in my opinion.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:21:06 AM

It is already stated on the name or brand of the thing we are using right now. It is called cryptoCURRENCY, so basically it is a currency of the Internet. We cannot access Crypto's without Internet. The choices in the question are somewhat the same so whatever the choice is, it is basically synonymous. Cryptocurrency is useful nowadays and it is steadily developing. We just need to support it properly and use it in a not abusive way because it is the best way to at least promote it and make it usable for all.
Correct, it is a currency by its name but the use of this technology today is for investment purposes and I don't think that it is a currency anymore because it became an investment medium. Crypto currencies these days are very popular especially to those techie people that are literate in terms of technology and the community keeps on growing each year because more and more people are getting curious about this thing called "Bitcoin" and most of them or the majority of the people that are entering the crypto currency world are only here to get profit and earn money by investing without knowing the sole purpose of this technology/innovation.

We just need to support it properly and use it in a not abusive way because it is the best way to at least promote it and make it usable for all.
The sad truth is that a lot of people use it in an abusive way and gain a lot of profit with this kind of dirty methods like spreading FUD and manipulating the price or value of Bitcoin, but this kind of scenarios are expected in this kind of industry.  Cool
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:44:38 PM

I prefer virtual currency and it is good that for educated community and mostly the modern people are aware of this currency so i like digital currency as well because it is helpful for me to use every where.
Well, basically I feel the same. but I prefer cryptocurrency. well, in this case, I'm more focused on finding cryptocurrency than thinking about it, because every thing that can make a profit, I think it will be a pretty good way.
I will prefer virtual currency only.Virtual currency is used by each and every person on this earth.Virtual currency is accepted all over the world and all the transactions are done through it only.Fiat currency is centralised and so it is backed by the central banks and governments too.It is very simple to use.It does not require any internet connection to get operated and also does not require any basic knowledge like in digital currencies.Virtual currency has been established from traditional time period.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:31:34 PM

The cryptocurrency revolution has brought a series of problems.
Any emerging technology needs to be positively skeptical.
Fraud, robbery and money laundering are still issues that affect the general public. Scalability, large-scale adoption, and ease of use are all challenges that developers face when they venture into unknown areas.

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
sunita01

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:09:20 PM

The money which we can see but can not touch, can be called digital and virtual currency. It can be easily transferred to bitcoin ETH etc we can see it as a digital currency.
mlsbd

Activity: 516

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:25:11 PM

They will surely understand the value of BTC in 2020. Grin Let's see what will happen ???May be a positive
You know surely BTC value in 2020? what will happen how we know that before. But in a positive sense btc will be our new future, we depend surely and you keep money in btc investment. Majority of the people losses in gambling.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:53:22 PM

Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?

yes, the same with stocks a few decades ago there are still many people who think it is a gambling, because basically the people who jumped into crypto did not understand at all what they were doing. because what they hope is just to put their money and expect big profits like magic. that is what makes the wrong view of crypto because these fools after they lose their money will say the message that crypto is gambling to the people closest to them
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:56:53 PM

In my country Bitcoin began to be known by the general public, the longer bitcoin continues to grow here. But unfortunately the government here has also not legalized Bitcoin as a legitimate payment instrument. here many people play Bitcoin, starting from mining, trading Bitcoin as well as investing in the long term. And because the government has not received Bitcoin as a legal payment instrument. then the people here exchange Bitcoin with Fiat Money here before using it for shopping.
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

They will surely understand the value of BTC in 2020. Grin Let's see what will happen ???May be a positive
You know surely BTC value in 2020? what will happen how we know that before. But in a positive sense btc will be our new future, we depend surely and you keep money in btc investment. Majority of the people losses in gambling.

No one can guarantee what will happen to Bitcoin in the coming year because Bitcoin is not a stable currency for everyone to guess.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:32:26 PM

In my country, few people really believe in bitcoin and realize its prospects as a digital currency. For someone it's just a way to make money, and who is generally skeptical about it.
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:44:41 PM

Bitcoin is quite well known in my country, but most perceive it as a fraud and another bubble. But it seems to me that this trend is gradually falling and more and more people are beginning to be interested in investing in this currency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
shashikamal

Activity: 197

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 09:07:13 PM

Here is the same too. But a lot of positives are behind but the time matters & when the authorities will be realized the importance of this innovation. No one can denied the importance & efficiency level of blockchain technology. Suppose a world with a smart phone doing transactions to any parts of the world without interfering any third party, can improve the effectiveness of all daily duties of the people. Practical use cases are still on study for betterment of the community. Digital money is the future by any means. Let's wait till Bull run comes.

HenryHope123

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:55:39 AM

The choices in the question are somewhat similar, so whatever choice is, basically synonymous. We just need to support it properly and use it in a non-abusive way because that's the best way to at least promote it and make it usable for all. It takes time for people to accept this. The choice depends on what you need. If you need money for your daily business, you need a regular currency. Really almost the same, some call it digital money, also have digital money.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:04:02 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency coin so its always pump and dump and it's not real money. This Bitcoin and crypto get many pains because of this year bitcoin price down. As a result, people are hate cryptocurrency and bitcoin but I think bitcoin will be back soon now the market is stable so any time it will be the moon.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:21:15 AM

I don't think they realize what bitcoin is because of absence of data .When bitcoin or crypto has huge potential , many people will want to own it  and when others simply begin finding out about bitcoin  ,I think they are late .

becklyn06

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:22:42 AM

Each Country's level of acceptability defers and it will just take time for some countries to fully accept bitcoin. Like mine, full acceptability looks like it will take a while but thank God, with internet access, one can always do what you need to do with bitcoin and can push pass some restrictions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: