Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:51:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital money or virtual currency?  (Read 4112 times)
ay0d1

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:59:20 AM

Bitcoin is regard to virtual currency. However, it can be change to fiat (local currency) through various medium. In many counties including mine, many people still refer to bitcoin as scam or ponzi scheme because it became popular when MMM ponzi takes center stage in my country. I myself was introduced to Bitcoin through ponzi.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:00:26 AM

I think that within the reason that your country is in the middle class would probably be the reason why the people around there are not familiar with it and especially for BTC, I think that the only solution here is that someone or something could strongly influence BTC around the country, and it will also depend on how the advancement of technology will affect the people around the country as well.
Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:39:26 PM

Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?
For now I would say that bitcoin is more than an investment source than a real legit currency, because it is still not regulated enough to be used as a currency to buy things and to pay for the services.
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:59:31 PM

Electronic money is more practical than real money. So it's difficult to be able to choose what's there. You can be robbed into a difficult choice but it's better to choose an electronic currency as a window in the future. Cool
ashfakur

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:56:51 PM

People of our country belive bitcoin but the government does not understand blockchain, so bitcoin does not believe, even though the government has issued several laws against bitcoin, but the people of our country are using bitcoin without disobeying that law! Someone holds a bitcoin and does some business, and someone thinks that there will be a time when there will be seven to one who can buy a car!

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:59:37 PM

almost the same as you experience in your country, here some people always think skeptically about bitcoin.
I have explained to them several times, but the results are still, they have instilled the negative about bitcoin into their minds.
Jenni5

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:42:50 AM

A digital money is one that is the online version of the prevalent fiat currencies that you can use digitally. Virtual currencies have no physical existence of their own and are only available in the form of cryptocurrencies or tokens. To store virtual currencies, it is important that you have a Digital Wallet specially designed for storing and trading cryptocurrencies. Alluma is one such application. Download the Alluma App- http://bit.ly/AllumaAppDownload4
One more interesting news. Alluma has come up with the Alluma Trading Grand Prix. Sign In to the competition https://hubs.ly/H0dzx1K0 and earn rewards as well.
Suketlapangan

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:05:05 AM

digital or virtual money for me is the same, but for now we are still difficult to explain to those who do not understand what bitcoin is, some want to accept it positively, but some are negative ..
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:12:06 AM

digital or virtual money for me is the same, but for now we are still difficult to explain to those who do not understand what bitcoin is, some want to accept it positively, but some are negative ..

There is a difference to these two, it is not the same. If you think that they are the same, then you are mistaken. Digital currencies are currencies that can be electronically transferred, yes, it is the same as virtual currency but these virtual currencies are just a digital representation of a value and it is not issued by any central bank it is an easy search by the way. There are a lot of reasons they are accepting it that way, people have different way of looking at things and it is the same in these currencies. For me, I will just respect their decisions to what they see or think when it comes to crypto currencies or digital money, I can still keep my profit increasing without them BTW.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
TARUN GUPTA

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

There is a lot of misunderstanding around the terms virtual and digital and people often mistakenly use them interchangebly. The reality is that virtual currencies are a type of digital currency meaning that all virtual currencies are digital, but the converse is incorrect
ShowOffoN

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:49:27 PM

Same in our country. I think it's because there is no formal education about it to people. Maybe if it will be included at least in courses like accountancy or banking and finance, perhaps, more people will understand Bitcoin is more than just a digital currency.
Yasinionela

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:59:15 AM

Though there are some countries of the world that does not allow cryptocurries to enter their economy but that doesnt mean other countries are not accepting it. Digital currency is not a fraud.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:07:07 AM

Many country, their peoples think cryptocurrency is a buble or just a gambling investment. They dont understand about the concept behind bitcoin or others crypto. Its happen because internet connection not spread evenly and i am believe if internet infrastucture getting better, more people will understand about cryptocurrency and start to make investment
asadbd1

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:34:01 AM

This is a kind of Decentralized Currency Decentralized Currency. On which there is no control or authority of any government or institution. In addition to BitCoin, there are many types of virtual currency calculations in the world, whose names are as follows :
BitCoin,
Ethereum,
Light Coin,
DogeCoin,
FairCoin,
Dash,
Peer coin,
Ripple,
Moreno,
SwiftCoin, etc.
Ursuladaughter

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:03:44 AM

Everyone has their own comments about the value of cryptocurrency. People think it is virtual money, they will make comments about their assertion. And vice versa.
F_Ivanov1993_

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:29:37 AM

We are gradually moving to digital money.  Many people use bank cards and this is already possible to say the digital world.
taivan11

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:35:20 AM

Virtual currency is a type of unregulated, digital money, which is issued and usually controlled by its developers, and used and accepted among the members of a specific virtual community.
Digital currency is a type of currency available only in digital form, not in physical (such as banknotes and coins).
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:39:34 AM

Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?
It is good to always learn more because Blockchain entails a lot and new developments set in each time which gives it endless advantages. Bitcoin is never a gamble and before the mass will know much about the beneficial concept of Bitcoin, we will be billionaires by then.

Chandan_gupta

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:41:47 AM

Virtual money or BTC is beneficial but people don't know about it. Around 2022 people will know.
towi078

Activity: 470
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:46:15 AM

Even now, there are still many people who wrongly perceive bitcoin. Somehow, so that people realize the potential that exists in bitcoin and its technology?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: