Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:29:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital money or virtual currency?  (Read 4114 times)
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:17:17 PM

Digital money is fiat money in digital form and whereas virtual money is decentralised money in digital format the major difference for virtual currencies is there aren't controlled by central govt agencies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:02:49 PM

My country was also so absent seeing bitcoin deeper and against it, but after a few months my country started to glance at the blockchain system and finally they now know.

3rrr angels

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:54:09 AM

Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?

I prefer to choose both digital and virtual currencies because both are playing very important role in our economy, it helps improve and increase our potential investors to invest in our country due to the opening of digital currency in the market.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:04:13 AM

I cannot say that bitcoin is just virtual currency because we can use it as money and everywhere if there is an internet you can use bitcoin you can see what is happening in the market you can invest on it and you can use it as a savings storage instead of the banks right.
Dominic025

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:06:43 PM

I believe crypto currency is the way forward, I see this as a great opportunity for you to enlighten them further on the benefits of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology... And gradually you can a living off that as well...
dongbat03

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:58:19 PM

I believe crypto currency is the way forward, I see this as a great opportunity for you to enlighten them further on the benefits of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology... And gradually you can a living off that as well...

Both currency are very important most especially for growing economy because it really helps a lot to improve payment transaction not only in the local market but also in world wide market.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:19:29 PM

Poor knowledge about crypto is the only reason behind this kind of thinking. Fact is, you can't give less importance to one of them. Both currency is playing a vital role for global economy. Hope people will soon get the advantage and feel the value of  Bitcoin in near future.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:35:02 PM

I cannot say that bitcoin is just virtual currency because we can use it as money and everywhere if there is an internet you can use bitcoin you can see what is happening in the market you can invest on it and you can use it as a savings storage instead of the banks right.
Then what you called it then? Bitcoin is indeed nor a digital money or virtual currency yet it do have a value which can really be used into making transactions into other people but the main issue and problem on here is that it cant really be traded or being used to buy up goods unlike on having our own credit and debit cards.This is only the main issue where adoption cant really be easily recognized on crypto. Digital money would supposed to be fitted on fiat.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:41:33 PM

Poor knowledge about crypto is the only reason behind this kind of thinking. Fact is, you can't give less importance to one of them. Both currency is playing a vital role for global economy. Hope people will soon get the advantage and feel the value of  Bitcoin in near future.

I think both digital and virtual currencies had many similar uses and advantages but virtual currencies are not assured by anyone this the major disadvantage from that otherwise people are loving to invest in it .
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:11:26 AM

Digital money is fiat money in digital form and whereas virtual money is decentralised money in digital format the major difference for virtual currencies is there aren't controlled by central govt agencies
Yeah that's the difference between virtual currency and digital currency, although both are online-based currency, and is an advanced technology but maybepeople prefer virtual currency because of its decentralization nature, people want free transactions without control and monitors from anyone, whereas digital currency has central server, may be have an error or trouble sometimes
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:08:38 AM

I think so that it depends on the way you are using any of the crypto coin. For the ones who are using it for the sake of investing and holding to make money, for them it is a virtual currency or even an asset. For the ones who are only buying the crypto coins so that they can use it to buy different sort of things, they will like to call it as the digital money. So, you can call the bitcoin as any of them.
1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:19:31 AM

I think so that it depends on the way you are using any of the crypto coin. For the ones who are using it for the sake of investing and holding to make money, for them it is a virtual currency or even an asset. For the ones who are only buying the crypto coins so that they can use it to buy different sort of things, they will like to call it as the digital money. So, you can call the bitcoin as any of them.

I must prefer to choose digital than virtual currency, because digital is the safest way of handling money and aside from that digital  currency can still earnef profit once the market value is increasing.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:02:04 PM

I must prefer to choose digital than virtual currency, because digital is the safest way of handling money and aside from that digital  currency can still earnef profit once the market value is increasing.
How you differentiate between digital and virtual currency?
As a newbie, you need to how cryptocurrency work. You can read in beginner and help that will help you at least.
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:23:51 PM

Well, let's say that there are advantages everywhere, but now we are looking at the people who will use it, so at this moment in life we will not be able to withdraw the virtual currency, but because now the masses can not accept this, but it depends on the old generation that is not for wants to move on to something new. This is characterized by the fact that they are just used to

If in old time people were prefer to use paper money as a currency then it does not mean it will happen now again, it is the reality of our life that we will have to move with flow of time, now we are living in modern age where every single system is developing to digital system now, I am sure virtual currency users would love to use digital currency if once they will use it even as a trial, so to me digital currency matters a lot for better future.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:47:05 PM

How you differentiate between digital and virtual currency?
As a newbie, you need to how cryptocurrency work. You can read in beginner and help that will help you at least.
But I think there is no much difference between them, both of them have almost same features but they have different terms that you can use anyone of them that will not make any difference, make sure you invest in a profit worthy coin which is the one and only bitcoin, so using bitcoin investment and currency and virtual money you will get more earning than lose.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:14:27 AM

Digital money or virtual money is nothing but simple byte or digits. online virtual money is globally reputated. men and women are equally involved in digital currency world.

oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:09:26 PM

Digital money  VS. Virtual currency
When comparing cryptocurrencies with classical currencies (fiat money such as USD, EUR, etc.), the fundamental difference is that no group or individual can increase the number of cryptos in circulation (in current classical currencies, the central bank increases the amount of money in circulation, and commercial banks at their own discretion). The benefits of the virtual currency (anonymity, ease of payments, decentralization and deregulation) and for these reasons are gaining popularity every day. This should be taken into account when cryptocurrencies.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:32:07 PM

Hello friends.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
In my country many people are educated and when they know about bitcoin then they think it as an internet currency and when they learn more about it especially when they hear about the investment in it and when learn about the earning from that currency then they start to learn more about this coin and in this way they enter to that technology and then with many ways they start working for this technology.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:52:13 PM

Hello friends.
Why?

in my opinion this is not a problem with the old tech users or not even the technologically advanced or not, bitcoin or crypto is not affected by it while there is internet connection and some mobile devices and desktop I think is enough to do transaction activity or working in the world of crypto, this is just a matter of one's consciousness to the economic environments produced by technology. so this is not a problem people know bitcoin or crypto does not have to turn on who and what, the world of crypto the world of flexible and fluid between ruanh and time towards the concerned or people who know him,
hopefully useful and successful for us together
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:33:22 PM

As for now I'll choose them both since paper currency is still the one used worldwide and every corners of the street but slowly practicing to make my online transactions be paid by cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin and ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: