Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:51:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital money or virtual currency?  (Read 4112 times)
handsofgod

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:59:29 PM

This is due to poor education and being effortless for learning. I research some interesting project few days ago - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a Have you heard about this one?)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DesiHunterrrr

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:12:21 PM

People still in lost months of 2018 don't understand about the Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency but surely they will understand in the future what is the Bitcoin and what is the cryptocurrency all about don't worry about them every single person will know about cryptocurrency my prediction is 2020
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:14:15 AM

At first you should keep on mind that,  "no risk no gain high risk high gain" but this issue may be high risk obviously. That's sure all here are risky so better to do is invest only a little money here but if you say that in your country not acknowledge crypto but there some illegal issue exist, that bad in your country because you will not experience the easy transaction here and some ways to earn income,i think not all here are risky because we can do some jobs here with no risk and even it's risky still the chance to earn is really big.
Cordwel

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:44:34 AM

In my country, it's the same but it's all starting to shift. many people become curious about bitcoin and altcoin. because they see many people get rich quickly. they initially thought that cryptocurrency was a dangerous gambling or dangerous investment, but now everything is beginning to get it. we just have to prove that what we are doing is not dangerous and isn't forbidden
insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:10:33 AM

Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?

I prefer to choose both because digital currency and virtual currency are both important and it depends on how it is being used but while the is yet needed we can invest it to digital currency to keep on earning.
chetanvineeta

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:36:56 PM

Virtual Currency is any currency that is not printed on paper or stamped into metal. It's virtual because it only exists in the virtual world. Virtual currency potentially can represent physical currency.

Digital currency is virtual currency that specifically exists in the digital space, meaning that it maps to some digital storage, likely a hard drive somewhere.

Cryptocurrency is both digital and virtual currency that is created based on some cryptographic algorithm (Sha-256, Scrypt, etc). No one "mints" this currency, they solve cryptographic algorithms using hardware and electricity to get the representation of one unit of value, typically called a "coin". Bitcoin, Litecoin, and altcoins are all cryptocurrencies.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:49:13 PM

In my country, it's the same but it's all starting to shift. many people become curious about bitcoin and altcoin. because they see many people get rich quickly. they initially thought that cryptocurrency was a dangerous gambling or dangerous investment, but now everything is beginning to get it. we just have to prove that what we are doing is not dangerous and isn't forbidden
Actually it is very dangerous if they think that they can get rich quickly by investing on the bitcoins and altcoins because this is a volatile market and no one can predict that the future of it,there will be ups and down so there is no guaranteed money here.For example the people who thought that they can be richer at the end of 2017 are now worrying most so this also can happen to the investors who thinks like these.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
stimliall

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:23:57 PM

Many countries do not recognize the currency attributes of BTC because they are afraid of the impact of BTC on the financial market!
Bitcoin is the currency that is earned through labor time!
If everyone agrees with Bitcoin's effectiveness like gold, then the world will produce a fairer financial order!
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:49:42 AM

Many countries do not recognize the currency attributes of BTC because they are afraid of the impact of BTC on the financial market!
If everyone agrees with Bitcoin's effectiveness like gold, then the world will produce a fairer financial order!

Bitcoin is really a good investment that we can easily earned a good profit compare to stock market exchange this is may be the reason why the government afraid to invest because the people that are living in the country may be affected too..
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:10:45 AM

Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?
Two they say is better than one, so I chose both digital and virtual currencies. And by the way, there is no need for Bitcoin and Ethereum and the rest of them to considered cause they have their own part to play, they are not meant for us to use them as our main currencies, I believe they are made for investment.

And by the way Banks has mobile apps and online banking which you can use to make transactions without having to go to the Banks . There is also PayPal which is fast as Bitcoin. So we need all of them cause they all play their parts.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:53:37 PM

Digital or virtual money is non visible digit which is combine of bit or byte ...1,0 . In cryptocurrency world bitcoin is one of the most important virtual currency. Satoshi nakamoto is the founder of virtual currency, bitcoin.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:35:25 PM

To me i think that it will take some more time, when bitcoin will become a legal currency there, Bitcoin is the new emerging currency and in future it is expected that bitcoin will be use as a universal currency, but still and therefore even those countries who do not yet turn bitcoin a legal currency very soon they are going to make bitcoin a legal currency in their country.
kjfngkleoi

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:39:01 AM

My country as well as your country, the view is very optimistic!  Sad
Varuj

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 06:53:11 PM

With time crypto-currencies will be introduced in all spheres of our daily life, and even those people who once did not have a positive attitude towards them will use them.
Macon Bargeman

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:01:49 AM

Digital currency is any form of payment that exists purely in an electronic form and is not material like a dollar bill or a coin. Digital currency is transferred between the participants involved over the world wide web whereas virtual currency is essentially a toy. As the word virtual suggests, this currency is not meant for use in real life.

Cryptocurrency or as some call it “the unicorn currency” is based on a peer to peer electronic cash system. A dramatically transforming money settlement method, cryptocurrency doesn’t involve any third parties like banks or the government between the two parties concerned.
Zhess Miller

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:09:05 AM

Digital currency and virtual currency are the nearly the same thing. Digital currency is a digital form of fiat currency. It's the money in the bank, credit cards, etc. Virtual currency is a digital currency that has no physical part, like credits in games. Cryptocurrency is something entirely different. It's production is based on an algorithm, there is a network of nodes that validate transactions and does not need any trusted party (trustless) to verify anything.
Jhet09

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:17:42 AM

They will surely understand the value of BTC in 2020. Grin Let's see what will happen ???May be a positive
that true people now a days will think that BTC is useless in the future they will see the true value of BTC.
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:32:35 AM

Now, maybe your country does not consider Bitcoin, but just look at it for another 2 to 5 years, they will definitely care about Bitcoin. the important thing is, there is no prohibition on playing Bitcoin in your country, so that doesn't matter. continue to work and collect money as much as possible. later on when everyone new to Bitcoin, you've become a rich man. And they just realized that Bitcoin really exists and is very useful.
moirasheeran29

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:29:24 PM

We can't do anything about that if the government does not show their own interest in bitcoin. We'll just have to wait for bitcoin's success to speak for itself and hope that governments will be forced to try and understand and adopt it.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:44:03 PM

in my country there only small people that use about bitcoin, from the age 40 above, they dont know what is bitcoin, but from 40 below they know about bitcoin as the investment program that will give you a big profit, hahaha they dont try to use it, they just know about bitcoin, only knowing about bitcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: