Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:53:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital money or virtual currency?  (Read 4112 times)
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:15:35 PM

I do not understand this, if I choose I do not know what to choose?
Because I think they are the same and bitcoin is also like their virtual money and digital money.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fargoway

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:18:23 PM

It is definitely digital. If people in your country/city don't understand the value of crypto - try to explain them. If not successful, ask them to at least read a basics about it. In case it doesn't work - you tried at least.
cryptoscion

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:19:09 PM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency totally is depend on blockchain technology but lack of knowledge about bitcoin and its investment people can't understand cryptocurrency is different from digital currency because its transactions is P2P and secure with complex mathematical codes and in future bitcoin will be a major currency ant will be break its ATH $20000 price.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:44:17 AM

Why do people compare bitcoin to digital money? After all, it is impossible to buy goods for bitcoin now. In my country there are no shops that accept bitcoin for payment.

People are comparing bitcoin to digital money because bitcoin was designed to become a digital currency that can be used to exchange goods and services. So it is not impossible to make purchases with bitcoin. It’s absolutely normal for others to arrive late to the game, just like your country is. Technology can be intimidating and will require time to be embraced. Look at the internet and social media. Who knew posting photos on Instagram would be a great tool for advertising? Now all brands are using that channel as a platform. Same with cryptocurrency. Once its advantages are realized, people will quickly accept it and use it.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:13:48 AM

Hello friends.
I have a problem to share.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?
Why do not they look at Bitcoin, ETH or blockchain technology for the present.
Blockchain minimizes transportation costs, intermediates and risks.
Personally, I always try to absorb and learn nonstop.
And you? How is your country?
because there is no support from the government. there is no socialization of bitcoin fans and Bitcoin is very difficult to understand the layman (those who don't understand technology) why MLM and ponzi scheme is very famous.? because their socialization is very big. they can build people's opinions to believe in the system. this is exactly what bitcoin needs to be great around the world, and support it. but I'm so sad. because my country is the same as your country. not yet support bitcoin.
anhkhoavba79@gmail.com

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:27:22 AM

Most people assume that bitcoin is virtual currency. Only those with knowledge of the new blockchain will appreciate the value of bitcoin.
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:37:29 AM

Hello friends.
My country is average. They are too familiar with outdated and old technologies.
In my country many people still understand Bitcoin as virtual currency. BTC does not bring anything to life. They just think Bitcoin investment is gambling, chance, black red.
Why?

As an individual who is fond of using bitcoin, all you can do js to give knowledge to your countrymen at the same time encouraged them to start using bitcoin. Many people still lacks on the knowledge on how bitcoin works at the same time, the potential the bitcoin has moreover is the perks or advantages of having bitcoin. So as of this moment you need to take good care of your virtual money and wait for the moment where you can already use it. It will come. At its soonest.

Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:51:22 AM

So this is what people think of Bitcoin is because it is being broadcast by biased media. Gamblig, Terrorist uses for their fund. And much more. So it makes people think. If there is a person or organization that will explain exactly what bitcoin is sure to make a difference in it and definitely will have an interest in it.
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:04:53 AM

I think it doesn't matter what bitcoin is. After all, its main purpose is speculation, and with this he copes remarkably. And thanks to speculation, we get a lot of profit.

iwuwi12ueiei212

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:24:09 AM

Hello friends.
Why?

a country that does not keep up with technology is a less developed country, I just like you, they do not understand what blockchain is, they see bitcoin is gambling, they listed bitcoin on the blacklist.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:30:43 AM

Bitcoin is not gambling.
Strange that your country think it.
Also Bitcoin is crypto currency and use blockchain technology.
I think it's new for most country..
irfandi hasan

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:32:01 AM

Digital money or virtual money is which cannot seen but having digit value. Digital money is a numerical digit which is easily transfer via online. Bitcoin and Ethereum such kind of digital or virtual money.
The explanation is very interesting, regarding digital currency or virtual currency cannot be seen, but having the value of digit. but both these currencies has advantages over paper currencies
Allaboutcryptos12

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:58:43 AM

firstly it is not gambling. Its price depends on many factors it is highly volatility. Presently many countries started accepting the use of bitcoin mainly the blockchain technology. Few countries have banned them and again started accepting them sure if the whole world accept the technology your country to accepts it. The future is the blockchain technology

ELISIA       │       Free, Instant Transactions!!! DAPPS!!!
The Blockchain Revolution Has Begun
Eden Thompson
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:09:33 AM

Cryptocurrency is secured by cryptography, where as the dollar is secured by, well nothing really. Banks and government can just make more of it whenever they feel like, and there are some rules for how much they are legally allowed to do that, but in reality there is no hard limit. You also need to trust those entities to transfer that digital currency any time you use a debit card, check, wire transfer, WU, moneygram or just about anything other than cash in person. They can manipulate or stop your transfer, or just plain take your money, or fail to deliver it if they feel like or are just incompetent. Cryptocurrency uses cryptography to secure your transfers so you don’t need a third party and one can’t jump in and intercept your transfer.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:13:54 AM

Well, there's no instant in this world. All things comes in the right time. And digital currencies and virtual currencies are all needed by humans so I think it's better all there because digital currencies and virtual currencies are very helpful for human.
prabowo499

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:43:58 AM

Hello friends.
Why?

If I can understand the benefits and technology bitcoin, eth or blockchain. But my country still can not understand the meaning of cryptocurrency that prohibits people bertranksasi with crypto currency or currency of other countries. Because our country's currency is weakening every day so the use of the country's own currency began activated by the central government.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:48:33 AM

For me there is no competition on Digital or Virtual currency, we can both use it depends on the situation, Fiat will never die and we all know that because not all people can afford to buy cellphones or computer to transact using digital currency.

P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

For me there is no competition on Digital or Virtual currency, we can both use it depends on the situation, Fiat will never die and we all know that because not all people can afford to buy cellphones or computer to transact using digital currency.
Yes I do agree with this. Both are good and both are must haven. Digital money is needed for our daily use while virtual currency is good for investment.

Tirexico

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:53:01 AM

in my country. just like in your country. in general no one knows crypto or other digital currencies. and most of them assume that crypto is a fraud and can not be used or applied in life.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:33:15 AM

Hello friends.
Why?
Two they say is better than one, so I chose both digital and virtual currencies. And by the way, there is no need for Bitcoin and Ethereum and the rest of them to considered cause they have their own part to play, they are not meant for us to use them as our main currencies, I believe they are made for investment.

And by the way Banks has mobile apps and online banking which you can use to make transactions without having to go to the Banks . There is also PayPal which is fast as Bitcoin. So we need all of them cause they all play their parts.
Although it is a very good investment no doubt, but it is not so easy as we think, I think that making money from bitcoin investment or trading is a difficult task you need to have good study about the market and must have good trading experience and only then maybe you can become successful in trading.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: