Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:48:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know if Bounty is scam?  (Read 7486 times)
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:48:50 PM

At one time immediately guessed that projects such as Centra and Envion scammers. How I guessed? Simple experience ) if You're over 2 years in this market then easily be able to identify it.

2 years is too long to determine if the bounty is just a scam or not, though telling if the bounty is a scam or not would be hard because we don't know what is going to happen next, it depends on them if they wanted to turned it into a scam project or not. But if your instinct is telling you that it is just a scam the better follow it, you could also have a hint if they are not active on their channels.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
TamTrang

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:08:15 PM

Scam is the problem of many hunters, especially new ones. The camp is currently being stolen. It is a chance for fraud. The best way to follow is to have high ranking members like HeroMember, Sr member or Legendary Member. because they are pastors.
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:08:39 PM

Its a tough one to gauze if the ICO/Bounty will turn out to be scam. Few things we read about are their project whitepaper, people involved behind the scenes and their roadmap, bounty manager credibility. Even though all of these are in place there is no guarantee that the ICO cannot get into scam mode.

Lastly, if the distribution is kinda too generous, that's a red flag.

One thing is sure that if ICO/Bounty scam out, you and me won't lose anything unless we invested except time. Well yah time is money but then we learn with time not to involve ourselves in such projects.
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:10:00 PM

from my knowledge bounty scam is late calculate stake, no announce from bounty manager, and talk to your heart.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:39:59 PM

I think the most important thing is to see the authenticity of the team profile, do not let their team profile fake, and never lazy to read the project whitepaper, because usually we always miss it, by reading the whitepaper, we can know the idea of the project, whether realistic or not

bantoself

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:48:40 AM

If the team are anonymous and the white paper is an unrealistic this is a sign of some bounty scam or you can review their project on the trusted  ICO's rating.
juniorrio441

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:27:44 AM

Make sure its goal isn't really exaggerated and if you're looking at investing check its possible return in a period. I am pretty sure that you won't be so stupid in investing at a large returns in a day unless that project is really earning tons of gold in their operation.
maphyabaza

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:04:56 PM

To my great regret, today there are no such tools that would really help investors and bounty hunters to figure out what this scam project is or not. Therefore, today we need to be sure that we will someday do something similar, in order to check projects.
andilau

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:21:59 PM

I do not think there is any special feature to know if the campaign is a scam or not, because I have experienced the same thing, as long as the campaign is running all looks fine, the admin response is good, but the reality at the end of the campaign is no explanation whatsoever, I deeply regret that happened , but one to avoid such thing just know more admin, admin input scam campaign in our black book list, if campaign belongs to previous admin then leave
nguyentuan222

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:17:15 AM

you can get some signs of scam through some factors. First of all, reading their whitepaper will give the idea of legitimate or swindle projects. Then observe their website and project team. If they have clear ideas and good project team, then it is worth investing.
DemonHunter83

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:18:04 AM

There must be personal experience. Someone else's experience will not help you, as it is associated with the person that is closest to him. And specially nobody will train you to it.
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 798

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:04:59 PM

There are many tell-tale signs. The very 1st thing here is… you need to do your background research. See what the other people are saying, maybe someone got scammed already? The 2nd thing is making sure that the project itself looks legit.

Correct, asking other if a certain bounty is a scam or not will not help but to put some effort on researching about that certain bounty campaign. Reading the whole white paper seems boring but after you read it, you'll say to yourself that it's worth it. But still, it is not enough to determine if it is a scam or not, what you could do is to wait for the result, just pray for it that it won't be a scam.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:13:06 PM

See transactions in etherscan, we can see from where the source of funds they collect, usually a scam project will receive from the same address several times, other than that of course  we can see from the reviews of the members here, I always make ANN Thread in the forum as the main referencees, if many members are convinced that the project is a scam then I will never invest, but if no one doubt then I'm sure and immediately invest.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:30:47 PM

If an incomprehensible and unpromising product/project offering for relatively large reward, it will be more correct to refuse to participate in the promotion of its ICO, since the higher the failure likelihood by investors' rate, the higher the risks that bounty campaign participants will not receive the benefits counted from the beginning.
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:38:58 PM

It is better if you will do your own analis. Read the idea of the project and whitepaper. Check their team is it real people or not.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:11:25 PM
Merited by Kikeeping (6)

On the one hand, this is our risk in every business we do. If any bounty scam after completion of the project, then it is a risk that we must accept. When I think like this, it does not mean I support bounty scam. I am the first person to be cursed bounty scam manager. It should be about bounty like this, there is the right solution by the right people. To know whether bounty scam or not, I personally do not know how to recognize it.
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:16:56 PM

Hey. In fact, to find out 100% whether the bounty company is a fraud or real, it is difficult, but you can analyze, learn to understand and distinguish them. First of all, you need to analyze, study everything, the team, the road map, white paper, social networks.
No way. Even if the company does not scam, it may turn out that they will not collect a soft cap. Or they will only collect a soft cap. The project will develop a long time boring if at all.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:05:36 PM

The team behind the project speaks volume because a lot of ICOs around use fake identity to sell their token, they use fake advisors to entice investors in order to invest in the ICO. If I want to join any bounty campaign, I will first verify the identity of the team behind the project.
auy

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:09:47 PM

Unfortunately, this can only be understood in the process of work. I'm taking part in about 30 bounty campaigns, of which 6 were a scam, and I did not get anything. Many projects simply do not collect the right amount of money.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:28:28 PM

we know when the bounty is over and we do not get information about the distribution of token bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: