Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know if Bounty is scam?  (Read 7486 times)
sashulya7979

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:52:53 AM

very many interesting opinions! I personally always look at the very beginning: who sees this company, if the manager is popular, then he too is secure in advance about fraudulent projects! although recently there was a case when the popular administrator had a scam project! Next, I look at the site and a smart contract, as well as on the team and on the page in social networks! sometimes you can write something to them and learn from them straight! Further it is necessary to look at how many animated group in telegrams, and how often there are admins and answer all questions! as it is desirable to find they collected at least something before the beginning of the bounty! Not a few important are still the main team members who oversee the project!
Mostsan56

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:53:58 AM

one of the main rules is the openness of the team of a project, and otherwise how lucky. if they request personal data, then most likely they are scammers.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:33:06 PM

It is impossible to determine exactly, but you can improve your chances by studying the team, website, product, project document. You can also see how many high-ranking members participate in the subscription campaign.
Take time to do your research it will help you to lessen the risk of being scam by those project that worthless, knowing this basic information about the
project is really important, you can use it as basis in order to learn if there's real usage and future developments, team behind and the managers are also
part of your research, be careful even you didn't use your money but its also your time and effort.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:40:33 PM

You can check the team behind the ICO. Most of the ICO's are proud to show who's behind the team. Checking on their linked in account or other social media platform will also help.
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:46:23 PM

To know if a bounty is a scam from the start is a kind of difficult to know. But I believe researching the project team and their claims can help to expose them quickly before they waste to much of hungers' time.
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:47:48 PM

You can check the team behind the ICO. Most of the ICO's are proud to show who's behind the team. Checking on their linked in account or other social media platform will also help.
But there is no exact data where you can determine a successful project, or a scam. This I judge from my own experience, but we should not give up and keep trying again and later we can make the experience for the future better.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:07:52 PM

first you must find out who bounty manager on the project. find out the reputation of the person.
second you should pay attention to the road map on the project
third you have to find out the achievement of tokens sold, because it is very influential on the bounty that you get at the end

if you feel the three points are problematic according to you, then you have to go. because it lets you work hard but has no results

Good luck Wink
alshulk
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:14:15 PM

Unfortunately now among the ICO of projects and bounty campaigns there is a lot of scam. Not only the bounty participants, but also the managers are deceived. Of course you should carefully study the bounty campaigns in which you want to participate, but from the scam now no one is insured. Initially, you need to be prepared that the project in which you participate may be a fraud.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
XCryptoFund

Activity: 42
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:17:24 PM

The most important is to see the team members and check them out. Second most important is design. Is it stolen from somewhere or it is original? Most of the scam projects are not very good in details.
duyenhamz9999

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:49:35 PM

There are many tell-tale signs. The very 1st thing here is… you need to do your background research. See what the other people are saying, maybe someone got scammed already? The 2nd thing is making sure that the project itself looks legit
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:19:48 PM

How do you know if it is a scam? Because I have encountered a bounty that let me finish all the translations first and didn't respond to me after I have passed it. I hope bounties will not be like this anymore because they demand and we did our part but they didn't do theirs. I hope you could answer my question.

You should look first on the dev team so you will know their capacity if they can maintain the platform or project. A good dev team will always have a communication with the bounty managers and they must hire a respectable leader along with the campaign. You have to read their white paper and check their project if its realistic or not.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:25:22 PM

I used to participate in a project before, their goal was to call 30000 ETH, and finally they succeeded (this was posted on their website). At that time, very few people took part in their bounty, and I thought this was an opportunity to make a lot of money, but one thing I did not realize was that they secretly deleted each member's information and related information. I was expecting and hoping they were not scam, but things did not seem like I hoped.
happy.memory33

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:07:32 AM

I agree that translations are very difficult and long, and some linguistic skills for this work are needed. I'm disappointed that you were not paid for them. Unfortunately, we often face injustice. Therefore, everyone should know about the project that deceived you.
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:12:44 PM

How do you know if it is a scam? Because I have encountered a bounty that let me finish all the translations first and didn't respond to me after I have passed it. I hope bounties will not be like this anymore because they demand and we did our part but they didn't do theirs. I hope you could answer my question.
There is no exact move to determine whether that biunty is a scam or not. But there are pointers like in their staff, if they always send bots to reply in the telegram channel, thats one sign of inactive staff which means a scam. the other is when you know that the bounty manager has a bad reputation.
MrKubeem

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:15:42 PM

I experienced one recently. It checked out initially and everything seemed to be running smoothly, then all of a sudden they were no longer posting on their social media accounts and I couldn't find any updates about the project anywhere. My guess is they didn't intend it to be a scam, but when the fund raising didn't go as well as expected, they just gave up. Seemed like a decent project too, just a crowded market at the moment. Lesson learned, but unfortunately there will always be an element of luck involved.
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:11:39 PM

You cant be so confident in that, because even the honest and hardworking team can face some irresistible obstacles on their way, and development of the project will stop. But before start any work for bounty RESEARCH the project!!! Watch the site is it good? Read whitepaper and watch top team members. Are they confident enough to do what they suppose to do?

Dumlooke

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:41:33 AM

How would you know whether it is a trick? Since I have experienced an abundance that let me complete every one of the interpretations first and didn't react to me after I have passed it. I trust bounties won't resemble this any longer since they request and we did our part yet they didn't do theirs. I trust you could answer my inquiry.
diego ramos

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:24:38 AM

I think you can find out if a campaign is a scam if there are no updates inside Google Spreadsheets. They must remain relevant to survive. Wink
trrewqs

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:33:34 AM

To understand the scam project or not, you must develop your own ICO selection strategy. First, read the white paper and study the project team

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
thsaudtl1
Copper Member

Activity: 156

Let's get lots of useful information!.

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:34:31 AM

I think there are two possible answers to what the writer wrote.
The first case is the ICO project, which is responsible for the bounty program, all of which are scam-like adults who try to trick investors in the first place and intercept all of the investment incentives.
In this case, I started to publicize with bounty or air drop, and when the ICO sales period started and the investment inducement money was deposited without revealing the nature of fraud until everyone's interest was high, It is running away from the project suddenly.
The second case is where the hacker can be an information taker.
It catches all the information you entered in the bounty program and starts hacking to extract money or advanced information. ICO project teams are also very concerned because they are often cheated and scammed as impersonation even though ICO has been successful. In this case, you should not trust each ICO channel until there is an official announcement, and it would be wise to contact the administrator directly to resolve it.

══════════════☛UbcoinMarket☚═════════════
EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: