Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:41:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know if Bounty is scam?  (Read 7486 times)
Hudora

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:48:29 AM

For me, the main criterion is the study of data about the project team, I look at their profiles in LinkedIn. Also important is the rated topic authors on bitcointalk.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:53:40 AM

Quite a complex and controversial issue. It's just necessary to carefully study the technical documentation, information about the project team and technology.
wowprolol

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:56:06 AM

as a rule, it is visible to the naked eye . the quality of the site , the behavior of the admin in the telegram
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:41:51 AM

knowing a scam or not actually pretty easy to stay looking for news / information about the project from several sources / suppose after the bounty is working successful, but they have a reason not to pay the participants also include a scam
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:17:29 AM

as a rule, it is visible to the naked eye . the quality of the site , the behavior of the admin in the telegram

You know what me too don't have any idea on how to check if the bounty is a scam or not, for me it's hard to determine. Can you specifically site an example of a scam bounty?
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:20:20 AM

Its very difficult to determine of the bounty is a scam. However, dig some research in order to know if the bounty has a higher percentage of sucess. Also join to the bounty that has been manage by a credible bounty manager.
laynequinten

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:25:53 AM

How do you know if it is a scam? Because I have encountered a bounty that let me finish all the translations first and didn't respond to me after I have passed it. I hope bounties will not be like this anymore because they demand and we did our part but they didn't do theirs. I hope you could answer my question.
You can self-assess and check through the ICO evaluation sites such as icoBench, topicolist, icowatchlist. And find out the team, the clear route of the bounty. There are a lot of fraudulent bounty. No one can predict what will happen.
PaduabAz

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:22:29 AM

On the off chance that you are so familiar with a portion of the posts in this discussion, you will find that, this is a typical issue being looked by many. In my own comprehension, on the off chance that you truly need to sidestep and stay away from trick abundance, you have to do some exploration all alone, else you will most likely be unable to absolutely maintain a strategic distance from it. The principal thing you should investigate before going for any abundance, is the group of the venture. When you have a decent group comprising of those with trustworthiness, to some degree, the is great.
ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:08:11 PM

Bounty is very variable and sometimes you may not even get the stakes or the tokens if you fail to meet some of the rules, that change often.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

Its very difficult to determine of the bounty is a scam. However, dig some research in order to know if the bounty has a higher percentage of sucess. Also join to the bounty that has been manage by a credible bounty manager.
Yes a trusted bounty manager is a must because there are so many scam like glitzkoin they promised to give $500k worth of tokens but they distributte almost $100k.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
Alonsotorres909

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:37:54 PM

A good project certainly has a good team structure and obviously, if the project does not have a clear team it is prone to fraud. then the rules that exist in the project must also be clear, and not messy.
GulpoRu

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:42:17 PM

I effectively recognize a trick abundance when a venture that guaranteed to grants $7.5million did not in any case raised $100k. They utilize the strategy to draw the consideration of numerous abundance hHello!U need to look on group and check all data about it like-names,surnames,faces,comapre with facebook,base office area contrast and google maps,whitepaper,roadmap,and when abundance compensate be paid out I think u be alright if u check this information.Bountyhive.io is great place to search for abundance yet little rewards becose numerous people groups going in for tokens. unters.
mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:17:27 PM

it is very hard to know which is the right bounty program till you see your token in your wallet,but check on the teams and also they way the update there treads.
Dimalol

Activity: 102
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:22:44 PM

I think first you can create a topic and ask users what they think.There are smart people and always prompt.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

I am researching the first bounty manager who doing the bounty campaign. Then I am investigating the project which make bounty. And if i like the project, I join that bounty campaign. And I following the news on the telegram about bounty campaigns. Already usually when the project comes out of scam, the bounty manager locks up the topic.
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

How do you know if it is a scam? Because I have encountered a bounty that let me finish all the translations first and didn't respond to me after I have passed it. I hope bounties will not be like this anymore because they demand and we did our part but they didn't do theirs. I hope you could answer my question.
It's a risk you have to accept as a bounty hunter, do not be sad, because I've experienced it. But I keep moving and I finally found the bounty that really made me happy at the end of the campaign.
it's hard to analyze a good ICO project, because even if you've done a lot of research and you've found this good information, the ICO legit might turn out to be a scam! That's why we need to be more alert one redflag is enough to get away from these swindlers. ! especially when someone on their team does not use their real identity because they will definitely cheat people!
DarkTaiga

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:53:55 PM

I usually check their bounty telegram, people often complain about the bounty manager in it. You can see how they solve the problem of participants. My best solution is joining bounty campaign whose manager is trustworthy or reputed (Amazix, g0blin, CryptoMaze, Sylon,...), this will help you avoid the risk of scam.

Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:55:03 PM

It's a risk you have to accept as a bounty hunter, do not be sad, because I've experienced it. But I keep moving and I finally found the bounty that really made me happy at the end of the campaign.
it's hard to analyze a good ICO project, because even if you've done a lot of research and you've found this good information, the ICO legit might turn out to be a scam! That's why we need to be more alert one redflag is enough to get away from these swindlers. ! especially when someone on their team does not use their real identity because they will definitely cheat people!
you got it, well i always look also for the people behind that project for this can be successful i believe for it for those that are handling for this project is always based on them. in real life also is this going tho if you may not know them and they are always hiding their true identity they are making something that are not to be safe for those that may they victim for.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:12:01 PM

Determine exactly is ICO scam or not until the moment of truth is almost impossible, if scammers are sufficiently experienced in such cases. In order not to become a victim of a scam, you need to familiarize yourself with the team and work out the information about the project well. More information, less chance to stay with zero.
Tefenyt

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:19:55 PM

generally this is seen from the circumstance contained in the abundance program if def or group alloted untu abundance battle program that does not send criticism or things we have to get the data. or then again here and there can likewise be seen from suspicious and dishonest sites or have been suspended in a roundabout way it can be viewed as a trick!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: