Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will Die  (Read 27372 times)
~AnonCoinMan~ (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:28:25 AM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:14:03 AM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

in case you didn't know XRP is already centralized. but you are correct that all these banks want to take the technology and make their own version of it.

and Ripple, like other thousands of pump and dump shitcoins will not die as long as there are traders buying into their pumps.

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business
i don't see anything remotely interesting about this one either, sorry!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
wanderloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:40:06 PM

Are you serious? Ripple will die? I don't think so...
Decentralization and Centralization isn't the best category or classification to conclude that they will die.
Ripple is the 3rd most important Crypto in the market today and there's no red flag raised in the past days so I don't you are saying very certain but only accusations.
You're just trying to take down Ripple with your non sense post.

Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:55:28 PM

I don't think so XRP can't fall just like that because it has a great potential and bright future
XRP was pumped then duped. The price could go in any direction because the price is manipulated.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:55:51 PM

Ripple is centralzied but yes I mean even if banks opt to use ripple protocol they can create their own tokens and thus XRP won't have huge value. Given the fact that company behind it holds majority of coins and all other sorts of things ripple shouldn't be the best choice. But no matter what we think I see it pump over and over and honestly I don't see it slipping from top 10 anytime soon.
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:59:17 PM

No!!! it's impossible to happen on the ripple, because I know Bank will not throw Ripple, because Ripple is one of my favorite coins and its ripple volume is also very unlikely to die, I strongly believe in the development of their ripples. advanced technology in terms of transactions.
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:00:16 PM

Ripple is one of the strongest coin in the cryptocurrency market. After Bitcoin and ETH, has stongest  project and 3rd tank in coin market cap. No need to panic. Ripple will come back to his price again.
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:01:54 PM

Well still, it's one of the early crypto coins that are already being adapted to be used. I don't like its centralization nature but i still think the coin has potential.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:05:13 PM

Perhaps, of course this is true, I'm very sorry for many people who bought the Ripple coins for a very high price, which is not worthy of the project at all, because the price of the coin is === 0
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:05:32 PM

I was never happy about Ripple.I invested long time ago but i dont see big profit from now on because of big supply and because its with banks close.
Better stay away and find some low cap coins
bojokusugih

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:10:58 PM

Ripple will not die anytime, ripple has a lot of support from the world's major banks and ripple is ranked 3rd in coinmarketcap with a market hood of $ 20,179,809,655 USD.
So there's no reason you said the ripple will die.

manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:11:34 PM

I've never really liked ripple, honestly it's just a corporate coin that goes against what crypto stands for.

Would love to see it die Grin
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:19:41 PM

i dont think so, it is a centralized coin supported by banks and many people support also this coin, however rippleis just a coin, that gives us profit when they pump this coin up, they can manipulate the up and down trends of its price, so i dont think that it will die unless the people who support this coin back out.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:48:28 PM

I have never invested in Ripple and iota, sometimes I think; how much money did people invest in them? Because I've been trying to alert them as much as I can.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
FPG

Activity: 672
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:58:50 PM

I do not believe that this coin can die in the coming years. This is an interesting project with a real product. Banks really like this coin. I believe that ripple will survive.
griezmann

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:08:18 PM

I don't really think that ripple will die anytime soon, it's because the market of the ripple itself is still a lot, so don't worry, everything will be alright soon. we just need to take our time and hodl the coins a little longer
retlaw04

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:18:14 PM

Ripple is one of the guarantors that whales, banks, funds, speculators and the like invest in the crypto world.
And unfortunately there will be more. And before Ripple dies, 80 percent of the other Altcoins will die.

mujeeb_shariq

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:20:48 PM

It might not die completely but that is for sure that it will not rise because of unlimited supply they have.
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:21:31 PM

I think you're right, but I don't think it will happen quickly. Ripple has crashed more than any other top 10 coin as far as I'm aware, I remember buying a few hundred XRP at almost $3.00 a few months ago, now they've lost almost 80% of their value and are around $0.60. Even Ethereum hasn't collapsed by 80%, and that's taking a severe beating. XRP will not recover faster than others, if you're holding, I suggest you get out now.

cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:22:34 PM

Wont going to happen unless those shitty peopl who doesnt do research will stop trading this shitcoin,XRP isnt going to dominate our market for sure because most of the people know how shady this coin is,how centralized shitcoin XRP and how the founder and the developers can easily manipulate its price because they have the most of its supply.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: