Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:47:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will Die  (Read 27371 times)
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:17:27 PM

I can not say that the Ripple project is in a terrible state today, on the contrary. It seems to me that the project will be all wonderful, as he was able to prove that despite all attempts to destroy it, it only grows in price.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asmoday

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

International Digital Asset Platform

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:25:07 PM

I sold the whole Ripple a long time ago. For me, there is no such coin anymore. Their creators strongly influence the course of the coin.

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬  
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
sky9314

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:28:30 PM

Ripple won't die, but it may never return to last year's price. I have witnessed the Ripple's crazy rise in December 2017, and now Ripple seems to have been permanently asleep.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:12:13 AM

The value of the ripple will still be maintained and developed. However, the market share of ripple will be accounted for by the appearance of many similar payment platform. That's Stellar and OmiseGo.
ityandsyn

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business

No, I will disagree with you since as I know about ripple this was use by the bank payment although this is a centralize coin but it has a promising platform so I don't think it will be dead not unless the bank will quit of using this coin, and this year there's a lot of centralized coin in the market .
thuychi

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:05:20 AM

Everything is possible to happen,  I guess before the end of the year there's coming surprises in the crypto market. The only thing to do is wait and watch what will be happen.
mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

ripple won't die,they crypto market is struggling and all they coins are going down,i believe there will be high movement of market in the near future,ripple will still go a bit high.
pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:08:59 AM

How can ripple die? You can see a large community in ripple. ripple is very good on every exchange.
bazar111

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:13:28 AM

Why do you think so? Ripple will never die because it is the banking coin, and they don't make it get scammed.
ERossin

Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:14:39 AM

There are many new and outstanding project to be born in near future and XRP will be hardy to come back to the last golden period.
I don't think Ripple will die soon but it's not an attractive coin to many big investors and crypto-users.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
tutakhamunba

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:16:41 AM

Ripple won't die, seem like you forget that Ripple is the only coin that getting used from the Banks. It means their technology worthy to the banking system. Not ETH, not bitcoin, XRP is the coin that has true value for the Financial Field.
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:23:47 AM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business
I disagree with your opinion. I think ripple is an altcoin that is very good to use in the future.
and now ripple occupies the third position in coinmarketcap. currently ripple prices are experiencing a decline is a natural thing. because bitcoin is also experiencing a price decline.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:07:23 PM

The technology brought by cryptocurrency (decentralized) and the current system (centralized) are challenging each other. They are going head to head now.

Really hard to tell which will prevail. And it only depends on who are in the position to setup the rules. The current system really have the support of the governments. While decentralized is oppose by many billionaires.

Let's just wait and see.
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:20:36 PM

even I can't give a long comment about (XRP) Ripple. All I know is that Ripple doesn't have enough interesting potential. if it must be said to die, I don't think it's time. it's still possible to wake up from his long sleep.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:25:03 PM

I do not think the ripple will die. Ripple is altcoin with huge market capitalization, it always maintains 3rd place on coinmarketcap. Ripple has the advantage that it is a lot of banks around the world accept and use in the transaction. Although the ripple is managed by the company, I believe the ripple will recover and grow. Now the price of the ripple is very low, this is a good time for us to buy and hold.

ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:25:16 PM

Of course banks will not use ripple because it's a cryptocurrency and banks are against it. I doubt it will die, ripple is a centralized cryptocurrency so it only means it's backed by a government institute and the authority will not let their crypto die as easily as you think.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:25:54 PM

Ripple is a very popular coin, and as long as there are buyers, there will be sellers. Moreover, as long as there is an opinion that Ripple Labs technologies are used by banks, Ripple will remain one of the few coins behind which the real product is worth.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:26:22 PM

even I can't give a long comment about (XRP) Ripple. All I know is that Ripple doesn't have enough interesting potential. if it must be said to die, I don't think it's time. it's still possible to wake up from his long sleep.

We know how Ripple soar in the past years but it suddenly goes down as market fall without even recovering. It is really hard to think how it goes like that,  a lot of people believing and investing it before but unfortunately it never gives us hope to see rising from sleeping.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:27:44 PM

no one will die including ripple, because I'm sure all coins will be fine and will increase all the prices, so in my opinion ripple will give you a profit back
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:30:00 PM

How can ripple die? You can see a large community in ripple. ripple is very good on every exchange.

maybe because the OP think if ripple is a centralized cryptocurrencies my friend
all of us know, if crypto is a product with dencentralized system not a centralized system

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: