Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:22:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will Die  (Read 27390 times)
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:57:44 AM

in my opinion it is very difficult because the volume of ripple requests is very large and not only that this ripple is very much a platform that works in conjunction with ripple, the ripple in the coinmarkecap enters the big 3 so it makes ripple difficult to die.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:11:35 AM

I think reasons like that aren't too strong to kill Ripple, I think it's too weird, your assumption is very inappropriate, you want to compare Ripple and kora ?, I think Ripple is much stronger than Kora, everyone knows that, people know Ripple is Altcoin is good, I think you are imposing your assumption.
MonsterBlazer

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:24:46 AM

yes everything can die, even bitcoin can die or just ripple. if the ripple always decreases and experiences a bad trend then the chances of dying will be very large. yes we don't know the future, but at least we can predict it.
3x1t

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:23:06 AM

Ripple will die even in the nearest time and there is not something surprising for this event at all. It could be predicted from its disability to compete.
nojumkel

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:16:03 AM

Swell dependably in the best 5 positioning in coinmarketcap in acouple years, and that mean the network is enormous. Despite the fact that Ripple is concentrated yet this coin has appeal since some factor, similar to the colleague is dynamic to keep improvement motivation behind the task. Organizer of Ripple additionally has other effectively venture, that is Stellar so both coin a work in progress by proficient group.
efeyigit39

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:20:48 AM

The most trusted project in ripple crypto currencies. the value will increase in the future. it will never die. its investor number will increase.
Zipppcool5

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:30:21 AM

The first step to be taken by all ICO organizers is to place information about the upcoming release of tokens on special calendar sites. There are many resources where you may publish a schedule of planned ICO, and you can search for them.
HoorrrBitc

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:33:24 AM

An analysis of the ways in which you can promote ICO — from publishing announcements in calendars and social networks to media and blogs — shows that popular ICO teams use all of them. This requires a great deal of effort, so you should plan the promotional campaign.
Zinooki

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:37:34 AM

Effective approach is to publish in thematic communities.
Here are just a few:
Specialized Forums. The most famous is Bitcointalk.
Thematic subreddits.
Quora discussions.
LinkedIn professional groups.
Facebook groups.
Twkasun52

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:38:49 AM

I don't think its gonna happen.Ripple will rise again as market`s bull run.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Tanya_TKH

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

I also never believed in ripple. But, a couple of days ago, I talked with one person who is well versed in the crypto currency. He believes that the ripple is one of the few crypto-currencies that will live a very long time. Bitcoin and Ripple. These coins will work in a new world. Will see
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:53:23 AM

OK firstly as I know ripple is not decentralize. Its like semi-centralize or centralize love me some think. And secondly I don't think ripple will die any day soon. Cause when it comes to price drop its about the whole market and for that same reason ripple is down its dumped hard.
You can see ripple is still holding great volume. And its on development stage as per their statements. Many banks a are accepting ripple and they want to make something revolutionary. But problem is if they decline ripple and make their own technology . That will be bad for ripple. Let's see as a project ripple is good not as a crypto. But in my opinion they have good future in upcoming days.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
DinaPalamarchuk

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:56:06 AM

I think that with this coin everything can be. Because a lot of deception and fraud is associated with it. So she can die.
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:01:16 PM

It's hard to say Ripple is dead at right now since alts and BTC is also down.
zinjo

Activity: 476

DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:08:42 PM

Ripple is good growing cryptocurrency in last year. But this year many peoples are avoid the investment so they are not believe this future hype.
 I hope end of the year all the coins are going to moon and ripple is banking project so it will never die in crypto market.

▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄          Innovative Derivatives Exchange     ▄ █ ▄     as.exchange     ▄ █ ▄     Earn Above Market Effortlessly          ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄          BTC 31%, YOU EARN 63%   |   BTC 5%, YOU COULD SECURE RETURNS          ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀
▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄      //    0% Withdrawal & Deposit Fees    //    0% Trading Fees for First 10,000 Users    //    NO KYC    //      ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀
Cassidyblaze55

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:13:07 PM

You cannot accurately predict that ripple would die. Though from research, ripple is a centralized which defeats the aim of cryptocurrency which is centralization but I dont think ripples would die
Deku

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:18:32 PM

You cannot accurately predict that ripple would die. Though from research, ripple is a centralized which defeats the aim of cryptocurrency which is centralization but I dont think ripples would die
Yes,  I think ripple is a very popular coin, and as long as there are buyers, there will be sellers. Moreover, as long as there is an opinion that ripple Labs technologies are used by banks, ripple will remain one of the few coins behind which the real product is worth.
Monbi

Activity: 324

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:23:27 PM

In vain you bury the ripple. Its owners know perfectly well what they are doing and will not let their offspring die so easily. In addition, the concluded partnerships show that the team is working and does not plan to curtail.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
▄                     - FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS                     
FOLLOW US: TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | LINKEDIN
Sok Poho

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:24:01 PM

I have never invested in Ripple and iota, sometimes I think; how much money did people invest in them? Because I've been trying to alert them as much as I can.

Yes, I really agree with you and I have never invested in ripple either. Then it would be better to invest in promising and profitable coins such as bitcoin and ethereum. I'm sure it will be better.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:31:07 PM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business
Is this true?Ripple will die,I don't think so,There are many financial institutions that are looking to use/using the Ripple network. Right now it’s actually a good time to accumulate some ripples scince we are on a dip moment and soon it will be very high again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: