Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:16:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will Die  (Read 27398 times)
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 06:52:00 PM

One funny thing about ripple and Cryptocurrencies in general is that even if the working products die, their coin tend to survive, traders would keep trading it because what they care about is the profit, as long as there is an upward and downward trend, it would thrive.

alexgreen2018

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:09:09 PM

No way it is not going to happen. Ripple has one of the fastest and secure blockchain. Even after so many transactions not even a single failure. If banks do not use then also it is not going to die.
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:17:52 PM

Most likely the answer to the question in the title topic in the affirmative. Not only because of the market situation. Now all the coins are strongly rolled down to the level of annual prices, only then bitcoin cost $ 1000, not 6000. Ripple had a problem initially. Technology and coin are things unrelated. Therefore, even if the technology is implemented wherever possible and it is impossible for the price is not reflected
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:39:30 PM

No way it is not going to happen. Ripple has one of the fastest and secure blockchain. Even after so many transactions not even a single failure. If banks do not use then also it is not going to die.
In fact no one know that what is going to happen to ripple, but upto know it is clear that ripple is trading too much good, and still investors are interested in ripple to trade it. I hope ripple will have a very good future, because i myself holding a good number of ripple.
vseslav90

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:27:48 AM

And what is more a lot of alternative cryptocurrencis will die as well, but I agree that Ripple is too close to be dead, its strengths are decreasing only.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:27:08 PM

Shock Flippening: XRP Overtakes ETH To Become Second Biggest Crypto  Grin Grin

Too soon to know whether this is a permanent fixture.

It is too soon to say whether this will be a permanent fixture. XRP is a coin that Ripple argues will enable seamless and efficient cross-border transactions. If the banks move to adopt the cryptocurrency, and not its main rival Stellar Lumens (XLM), XRP will have clear utility and consistent demand.

https://cryptobriefing.com/flippening-xrp-market-cap-eth-crypto/

Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:22:57 AM

Ripple is indeed centralized and many are owned by bankers, but unfortunately Ripple has such great financial strength.
Your train can check information on coinmarketcap and Ripple has also gone to coinmarket rank 2 but only overnight.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:24:42 AM

Ripple has a crazy potential. He has a huge capitalization and a huge number of investors. I think this project is as reliable as Bitcoin!
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:29:01 AM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business

until now the ripples remain the best choice in every trade and investment. you can see it in the marketcap and ripples to rank 3. This can be your reference in every research and analysis

RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:39:03 AM

I never believe in Ripple. It is too hype token. And for some reason it more popular than Ethereum now.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 09:41:41 AM

The thing about ripple is it is not just depended and intended on banking or remittance. The developers of ripple had looked for a diverse range of field where ripple could be used as an utility. That would keep it alive even when multiple of doors are closed. Unlike most of a field centric coin, Ripple would have a longer life than most of its current rivals.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:58:06 AM

Ripple is a very promising coin, I think that in the near future it will be able to recover in price and gain a foothold in second place
enwi

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 10:06:46 AM

I think, we must know that crypto currencies have ever-changing prices, so the current ripple price that is down does not mean it will die because a few weeks ago the ripple price has risen and can give me profit, so keep thinking positively

kambaralikhan

Activity: 378

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:15:02 AM

I think Ripple will only die due to lack of mass adoption of cryptocurrencies. Ripple can be called a direct competitor to Banking industry. It's all up to the general public to quit banks and adopt Ripple but in the war between Centralized and decentralized system of economy, one must die. Both systems can't work in parallel way but I think Future is of Cryptocurrencies.. Future is of Ripple..

Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

This coin is centralised. Put your fingers away from XRP. If you want just to trade Ripple and earn some money, you are free to do so. But do not make a long term investment in Ripple. This coin is very strange and has nothing to do with the idea of crypto currencies.
Veles shalet

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:30:08 AM

Why spread panic with these headers ? Ripple is a coin that shows a very good growth dynamics. In September, this is a coin that was one of the first to show a double increase in price.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:35:54 AM

Ripple is already moving and they get their way to go on top. I dont think that the increase of value is just for the hype but the project is now developing and improving enough for some investors to believe in the potential og XRP

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
prdn

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:39:41 AM

I'm sorry, ripple's not gonna die, but managed to make good money the whales. I think they take the money of novices by raising their price 2-3 times a year.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:44:48 AM

Ripple is already moving and they get their way to go on top. I dont think that the increase of value is just for the hype but the project is now developing and improving enough for some investors to believe in the potential og XRP

Recently Ripple and one of the Japan financial giants launched payment app,
that looks like moving to the top. While they are working hard, others talks about
Ripple death, crypto-market is full with deceptions.
   Ripple is centralized coin, nobody question that. They are team and they have
their goals. Ripple is still in top 10, it's there for a while, that speaks for itself.
   Ripple is far from dying, Ripple is growing. If you don't believe in that stay away,
if you do invest some money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lrvjvt

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:58:49 PM

What kind of joke? Ripple has been living for such a long time, and not long ago, its market value rose to second place, and now Ripple is in a rising period. If you want to compare Ripple to a person's life, then I think Ripple is now in its infancy and it still has a long life.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: