Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:21:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will Die  (Read 27372 times)
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:05:16 PM

No no you are wrong. Ripple is coming more strong and many people and banks are accepting ripple in a way or another. You can see its value rising vertically in the recent time. It is just because many investors are understanding its use and importance. Its team is also strong and it is already doing what it is established for.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:16:22 PM

I do not think Ripple will end up from this summation of us. Thou, you may be right about your sentiment, however, it doesn't mean the coin will end up that way. All that I'd required is to wait and see what the futures holds for the project.
Checkoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:21:22 PM

in no case will this happen. Ripple proved to be a very strong project and a very good cryptocurrency. he has huge support from the community

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Dragunov_5

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:32:57 AM

#ripple

Why is ripple surging all of sudden?

1. Tweet Evidence of Will be added as base pair to Binance
2. 800% till ATH
3. 100’s of evanglist on youtube promoting it.
4. 100’s of evangelist on Twitter typing it.
5. Bullflag forming
6. Xrapid accepted by Banks.
7. More Bullish news to follow this week.
8. New world currency and supranational currency
9. Approved by US Gov and Bill Clinton
10. Expected gains 10%-30% within 24hrs.

If you are new to buying XRP

PM me if you want to buy XRP, I will show you how.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:38:45 AM

Ripple is still developing and even has a better value, many investors start to trust and invest here.
Ripple development is unexpected and the market gives it life so it can grow and have high volume.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:29:25 AM

Holders will defend the coin they are holding.

I don't have XRP and will never be, if OP just wants a peer to peer payment then bitcoin has been suitable for that. There's no need for any third party or needed to be accepted by the banks. This is why we use crypto's, we don't want any intervention from the bank.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 09:50:06 AM

I think this is wrong, the ripples are very strong now, many news that can make the XRB prices go crazy like Erapid which is approved by the bank and others.

it becomes strange if suddenly the ripple dies.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:12:19 AM

isn't Ripple (XRP) now better? isn't Ripple (XRP) getting stronger?
I am even more convinced that Ripple (XRP) will be developed rapidly and is getting better. now Ripple (XRP) is in second place, thinking again to mention that they will die.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 10:18:20 AM

According to my prediction, ripple will not die as long as there is a crypto currency market. Now the ripple movement is still very active in the market and ripple lovers are still very high including me. I love ripple after I feel the benefits of ripple. I think this ripple makes it easy for me to transact long distances across countries because of one of the advantages of ripple in terms of transaction speed. I'm sure it's not easy to drop the ripple because ripple lovers will continue to maintain the ripple.

caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:22:20 AM

now the ripple is very good, so it's impossible he will die. in second place as the biggest crypto, it should make us believe in the potential of this coin.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 10:22:29 AM

Ripple is a good coin and I believe it will never die but it is very speculative and so I would not choose it as an investment. This is my personal opinion.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:23:55 AM

Ripple is one of ten potential coins of crypto currency so the ripple will not die if the crypto currency market still exists. In my opinion, the news that the ripple will die is an issue that has a specific purpose. According to my prediction, the purpose of the upcoming ripple death issue is because some parties want to drop the ripple and withdraw the benefits of cheap ripple prices. After the ripple can be purchased cheaply then these people will make another strategy to influence the market to buy ripples because of the potential for the future so that the ripple will be bought back at a high price. It's just a tactic to get profit. Another reason the issue is spread on the market because of the ripple haters who want the ripple to disappear because the ripple threatens other coins they love. That is a bit of my thinking.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:47:04 AM

isn't Ripple (XRP) now better? isn't Ripple (XRP) getting stronger?
I am even more convinced that Ripple (XRP) will be developed rapidly and is getting better. now Ripple (XRP) is in second place, thinking again to mention that they will die.

yes you're right, every day the ripple continues to strengthen, it's impossible for XRP to die. there are no big altcoins that die when they are above. we will see ripple surprises next year. and I'm sure ripple will be the best altcoin sooner or later

chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:45:39 AM

Of course not. At present, it is still one of the top coins. In the future, it will grow wildly. You only need to wait patiently. Although it is a concentrated coin, banks prefer such coins.

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 09:49:02 AM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business
I am not a believer of ripple but I don't think it is going to die because of its many supporters and solid community. It will not die, not yet. That's right banks are greedy and they are just trying it out, sooner they will have their own technology to develop too and ignore ripple.
poktur

Activity: 238

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:19:42 AM

The fact that Ripple is also not a decentralized coin, so the banks just and profitable to work with her!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:25:57 AM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business
I am not a believer of ripple but I don't think it is going to die because of its many supporters and solid community. It will not die, not yet. That's right banks are greedy and they are just trying it out, sooner they will have their own technology to develop too and ignore ripple.
Such things that supporters needs to consider, banks are too greedy if they seen success they can easily junk this project and create something that can replace the system, they are just testing the ground and looking for advantages, but until that they come we willstill continue to see both pumped and dumped coming from the Market.
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:08:39 PM

Ripple enjoys huge support from most banks, this coin is more stable than many other Altos. At Ripple I think a very large number of stakeholders and support from investors, so to say that this project is dead, it is pointless.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Goldleader

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:09:56 PM

Or course it will not die unless it's supporter decided to cut it off with something better
m_nief

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:55:02 PM

the centralization of ripple makes it has a negative side from crypto world, crypto shouldn't have interference from any party, all depends on market demand. while on the ripple, there are several central banks that are backing up it

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: