Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:34:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will Die  (Read 27372 times)
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:25:04 PM

As long as the crypto currency community exists. and they trade the crypto currency will not die including Ripple (XRP). they will not die if the trade circulation is still running
Everyone understands this. Especially if you understand that today many rich people are starting to invest serious money in cryptocurrency, I think that today cryptocurrency is a very profitable business. Today we need to try to invest faster.

Why does Bitcoin exist in to begin with?
One of the reasons, people are sick and tired of getting there wealth diluted every year by 1-2% or even more.
Ripple apply the same  old fiat style system, 1-2% new XRP every year, no differed than printing new fiat.  
Bitcoin coin emission rate halves every 4 years and 83% on the marked so far. Next haling about May 2020.
Deflation will kill Inflationary system in long the run, only a matter of time.
Wait, well, in that case, why bother with XRP at all? Today we already have SWIFT which works very well what is the difference between XRP in this case? Personally, I do not see the point in using XRP if in general there is no difference

There is one massive difference, privacy. Cash is anonymous, xrp is not, how much i smoke is known when transacted with xrp and data is then sold to insurance company who then charge me more to take out insurance.
Other then the enslaving non private part is the same as fiat
Single entity controls all Federal reserve, Ripple Inc
Same yearly wealth loss of 1-2% through inflation.
Neither belongs to me, just care-taking in wallet.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:34:53 PM

As long as the crypto currency community exists. and they trade the crypto currency will not die including Ripple (XRP). they will not die if the trade circulation is still running
Everyone understands this. Especially if you understand that today many rich people are starting to invest serious money in cryptocurrency, I think that today cryptocurrency is a very profitable business. Today we need to try to invest faster.

One of the reasons, people are sick and tired of getting there wealth diluted every year by 1-2% or even more.
Ripple apply the same  old fiat style system, 1-2% new XRP every year, no differed than printing new fiat.  
Bitcoin coin emission rate halves every 4 years and 83% on the marked so far. Next haling about May 2020.
Wait, well, in that case, why bother with XRP at all? Today we already have SWIFT which works very well what is the difference between XRP in this case? Personally, I do not see the point in using XRP if in general there is no difference

There is one massive difference, privacy. Cash is anonymous, xrp is not, how much i smoke is known when transacted with xrp and data is then sold to insurance company who then charge me more to take out insurance.

What kind of anonymity is there today, if today people give KYC everyone who wants to invest in something or work on the exchange. Today, people want to get past this, but unfortunately they just can't do it. Therefore, it seems to me that anonymity has already been violated.
ToniJu

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:41:58 PM

It's not surprising that the FUD that Ripple will die is as much as the FUD of Bitcoin's death. In fact, we all know that because of the centralization of Ripple, many people don't like it, but not many people think about it. After this question, is centralization really bad??

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:47:10 PM

What kind of anonymity is there today, if today people give KYC everyone who wants to invest in something or work on the exchange. Today, people want to get past this, but unfortunately they just can't do it. Therefore, it seems to me that anonymity has already been violated.

In this situation all the investment and investors stuck in your place we need to made a solution for this otherwise all the currencies will die soon but the solution is not in our hand but waiting will be the only thing we can do now if it is go to the positive side then we can go on like the previous tell her if it is not happened then the fact is ourself.
Quersamine

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:48:42 PM

I myself changed the token for a day and the price for it stood on the spot, there are many exchangers, but I like this exchange https://bitebtc.com/?affid=46795 most of all, where people pass verification
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:49:04 PM

Ripple will never die. On the contrary, Ripple is always or a good improvement. Because Ripple is one of the altcoins that is very much interested. And ripple predictions will always increase in price. In the future, of course Ripple is one of the potential altcoins for an increase.
cpk02

Activity: 233

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:59:23 PM

It's not time for Ripple to die. The market owned by Ripple is always moving and up and down. I think Ripple is not a careless coin that we can underestimate. Ripple is a good coin and its future potential is good too. So it is appropriate for us to invest in it. This will increase our income in the future and guarantee it.
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:19:16 PM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business
This is really difficult to judge. As a loyal investor of cryptocurrency, I am against ripples. The concentrated coin violates the principle of cryptocurrency. In fact, it is not a real cryptocurrency, it is just a blockchain token. But the government may prefer such coins.
But this coin has very strong financial support. A lot of money is invested in it. No one will let her die.

Gonnelixo

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:23:08 PM

I myself changed the token for a day and the price for it stood on the spot, there are many exchangers, but I like this exchange https://bitebtc.com/?affid=46795 most of all, where people pass verification
Now BiteBTC is in the top 40 exchanges around the world, but some traders believe that our volume of fakes. It is not true. Personally, I use it myself and there are no problems https://bitebtc.com/?affid=48875
NLO

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:27:51 PM

I fail to understand why XRP has the second highest valuation of all crypto projects. Personally, I don't see the value of a blockchain used like that when it seems to be so centralised.
the capitalization of a coin depends on its price and quantity. and coins can be released by pressing one button. that's why capitalization is growing.

CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:37:40 PM

I think the ripple will not be dead because of the magnitude of this potential of this coin because the ripple is a bank so many would like it and I can say that it's more like it because of the beauty of this coin because someone else knows that's really a potentially bitcoin and it's surprising that other ripple holders have listed it as a coin wallet like coinph in the Philippines so some are happy because they've got a coin that really has some potential like others and luck at the price of ripple because the price of the ripple was so expensive and others did not think that the price or price of xrp would actually be that many investors and holders would earn a big deal on xrp because I know how much value of the past and the other at the ripple price ripple reached the price of the ripple at $ 1 so it was so much fun then and did not suppose that the price of ripple reached $ 1 so the holders were happy because they bear the burden of hiding or holding this coin.

Murchiella

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:46:34 PM

As far as I know, they have a long verification. Perhaps this is even better - carefully check the users, which will eliminate fraud with other people's documents.
NLO

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:00:52 PM

Ripple will never die. On the contrary, Ripple is always or a good improvement. Because Ripple is one of the altcoins that is very much interested. And ripple predictions will always increase in price. In the future, of course Ripple is one of the potential altcoins for an increase.
Ripple periodically pampet well, this is the coin can bring good profit.

Iellan

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:05:55 PM

Now BiteBTC is in the top 40 exchanges around the world, but some traders believe that our volume of fakes. It is not true. Personally, I use it myself and there are no problems https://bitebtc.com/?affid=48875
I’m probably already using the exchange for about a year, there were no questions, everything works without problems
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:49:22 PM

I think that of course in theory some day in far future of course it is possible that the Ripple may die like any other coin or token. But today it is very much supported by a group of people that are interested in it, so it will not happen nowadays. And it will not happen untill it is supported by the traders. So the Ripple will be alive at least for some period because there is a demand on it. But personally I do not think this coin to be very perspective.
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:02:00 PM

If my guess is not wrong, I think Ripple will have a very big rise in the next bull market, although there are many people who don't like Ripple. I don't understand why when a crypto may not be decentralized, there will always be some people who reject it? To know that we must be united now, whether it is centralized or not, as long as it is crypto, we should all support.

ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:14:01 PM

......................as long as it is crypto, we should all support.
and xrp is a certified scam

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 06:17:09 PM

Of course Ripple will die.
Major banks will never use it.
Most major institutional players are currently sitting back and watching the development of crypto.
Those who have started using it are making their own blockchains.

And why would they bother with xrp when they can just make their own?
AS far as ripple's claims of major banks using their platform, it is mostly trumped up and not an established business partnership.
So why is xrp so valuable?

Because it is a pure speculative coin and is easily manipulated.
Especially when the vast majority of it is in the hands of ripple themselves.

karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:11:23 PM

For now at the beginning of this new January 2019, I only see Ripple still looks pretty good. And there is no sign of death. I hope this year the market and crypto prices will improve.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:54:24 AM

Ripple is not dying and as a matter of fact, many corporations and venture capitalist are more open to ripple more than other cryptocurrency. Why is this so, because thry can relate with ripple system unlike it's counterpart thst ate decentralized!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: