Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will Die  (Read 27371 times)
GrabityManager
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:56:27 AM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business

I do agree that banks are completely against the decentralized control of financial system. They will "try" somehow to be decentralized.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:06:27 AM

Funny, how can people say that ripple is going to die, it is impossible you can look in the market. Already ripple secure its position in the market at 3rd position, which it helps to grow the value of ripple in the market.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:13:20 AM

I think you need to give a solid prove saying that Ripple will die, cause up until today people still trading Ripple in the market, that means the coin will still live on with the support of the community.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:21:11 AM

It's not time for Ripple to die. The market owned by Ripple is always moving and up and down. I think Ripple is not a careless coin that we can underestimate. Ripple is a good coin and its future potential is good too. So it is appropriate for us to invest in it. This will increase our income in the future and guarantee it.
As has been said many times, I also think that today XRP as a whole looks fine, but as for encryption and a normal blockchain, this is a terrible situation as a whole, because XRP is nothing like cryptocurrency.
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:24:03 AM

Banks don't need any cryptocurrencies, and of course Ripple, but other merchants use Ripple, such as supermarkets, small grocery stores, which I think is enough for Ripple to develop well.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:24:58 AM

No, Ripple will never die. Its centralization is actually more dynamic than the decentralized crypto, because it has the support of large organizations behind it, which may incur opposition of some crypto fans, but we can't deny it. The strength of those large investment institutions, they have the ability to support Ripple's long-term survival.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 02:04:35 PM

It will not happen that ripple will die because only few people know that all the bank will not accept block chain decentralized system at this time. But block chain technology is fully power full and every system must have to join it for big and better change for better life.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:25:26 PM

Impossible Ripple could be die, how come ripple at the third position at coin market cap could be die, we have support ethereum will be more positive and have higher price later.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
xrpholder1982

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:28:48 PM

Ripple is centralized, XRP is very Decentralized.  Ripple only controls 7% of the XRP Ledger and only 27% of the UNLs and that's dropping.  If you look into the fundamentals of XRP and ignore the price (because its still coupled to dying BTC) than you'll see that its massively oversold and way undervalued.  Ripple has had an incredible year fostering the development of the XRP ecosystem while at the same time removing their control of the ecosystem.  The blog below just shows what's happened in Q4.  Incredible.  And XRP wasn't designed as a currency.  It's designed as a bridge asset allowing for instant movement of value globally with FIAT or other assets.  I'm buying and holding XRP for 5 years then will re-evaluate.  

https://xrpcommunity.blog/q4-2018-xrp-adoption-report-actions-speak-louder-than-words/
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:40:57 PM

Ripple will never die because it is one of the strongest and top five coins of this market. and many global banks using its a platform.
trash321

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:34:58 PM

Banks don't need any cryptocurrencies, and of course Ripple, but other merchants use Ripple, such as supermarkets, small grocery stores, which I think is enough for Ripple to develop well.

Wait, but there are a lot of different projects on the cryptocurrency market, why are we talking only about the XRP project? I think that it is here that the banking sector is of real importance, and it is the bankers who are raising this project.
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 07:08:01 PM

I don't think that ripple will die. Ripple is a good coin with huge market capitalization and it is third place on coinmarketcap. It is supported by modern blockchain technology, but it is a centralized coin.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:21:50 PM

i don't so ripple will die because on that accusation, i really believes the team ripple are work hard to make sure ripple put in the highest position from the coinmarketcap, and people knows that ripple(xrp) after ethereum down fall in the market they place at 2nd highest coin at cmc.

Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:26:42 PM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business
They will not use Ripple´s technology Xraid because you said it? They would rather use some small cap coin for it?
This doesn´t make sense. Banks will cooperate only with old estabilished blocchains.

VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:23:43 PM

Ripple has not lost in price, just because of the upcoming Ethereum fork, its price is rising. I think that very soon Ripple again will take the second place and race continues.

Orcunland

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:25:06 PM

I don't know if this is going to become true or not, but I didn't even like ripple once. I believe it is not a good decentralized example.
JohnMacZeppelin

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:31:12 PM

There is no need to create illusions, nothing bad as you understand will not happen with this terrible project, there was a lot of negativity on the forum about this project, but still nothing happened in general.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:10:10 PM

I don't know if this is going to become true or not, but I didn't even like ripple once. I believe it is not a good decentralized example.
No one likes XRP, but it is supported by the bank. XRP is growing strongly every day, with what XRP has done in 2018, 2019 is sure that XRP will go up to No. 2 in a convincing way.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:18:56 PM

Ripple has not lost in price, just because of the upcoming Ethereum fork, its price is rising. I think that very soon Ripple again will take the second place and race continues.

I doubt that now ripple can take 2 place, Ethereum is now gaining strength and I think will be on 2. and of course ripple is unlikely to die I think the project will develop

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:25:32 PM

If we follow the development of Ripple, we will be optimistic about the future of the coin, devs. who has a good reputation and is also supported by a strong community is certainly a guarantee that Ripple will continue to last as long as crypto still has a market.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: