Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:00:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will Die  (Read 27398 times)
rey88

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:14:28 PM

Bro everything dies with a time, howver XRP is one of the coins that has solid future!
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:18:43 PM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business

Really? Bad news is Ripple almost beat Ethereum as the number two coins in the market, and they are now a threat to both Bitcoin and Ethereum, it seems the developers are working for banks adoption and they are succeeding on doing this.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:22:11 PM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business

hehe by the way ripple is also (not de-centralized!)
I think they have good chances to work with bank i guess they can have good future.

regards
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:16:18 PM

Ripple has not lost in price, just because of the upcoming Ethereum fork, its price is rising. I think that very soon Ripple again will take the second place and race continues.

I doubt that now ripple can take 2 place, Ethereum is now gaining strength and I think will be on 2. and of course ripple is unlikely to die I think the project will develop

Although I am not a fan of Ripple, I do not think that it will die. This project is very popular, and many rich people hold XRP and invest in it millions. As for Ethereum, it will not give its 2nd place to Ripple again.
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:19:57 PM

All these conversations in general do not make sense, of course, nothing will happen to the XRP project, because this project is popular with bankers and banking systems, which means this project is just a tool for them.
Deagle21

Activity: 333

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:31:17 PM

All these conversations in general do not make sense, of course, nothing will happen to the XRP project, because this project is popular with bankers and banking systems, which means this project is just a tool for them.
maybe nothing will happen to the ripple campaign itself, and anything can happen to the token(XRP) of this campaign because nobody uses it
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:34:25 PM

There are too many ICO or project now with BANKING of crypto and XRP been in the community for a long itme though we can't see any project nor product still.
They are just moving around the market but no great achievement but CMC.
I am more to BITEX now. XRP will surely die soon!

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:41:05 PM

As long as Ripple keeps innovating and stay relevant in the financial sector scheme, it will still maintain its relevance. I am certain that the Ripple team wont release their competitive advantage to competitors carelessly

Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:16:18 PM

Bro everything dies with a time, howver XRP is one of the coins that has solid future!

The future of course has, but alarming is the fact that the coin 60% of the owners of the project team , I think it will have a bad impact on the course in the future!

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 07:42:16 PM

The future of course has, but alarming is the fact that the coin 60% of the owners of the project team , I think it will have a bad impact on the course in the future!
not for nothing many users on bitcointalk claim that the price of a coin of this project increases artificially. Now I understand what's the matter if most of the coin owners are the project owners.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 08:10:26 PM

Well, how much time has passed and Ripple is still alive and takes 3rd place in terms of capitalization in the crypto market?
He has a large owner who is able to support his offspring.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:25:20 PM

I am not a fan of Ripple but I will certainly say that Rpple Will not die, because ripple has a huge support fpm rinvestors and also real usage
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:30:35 PM

So, now Ripple don't looks like dying coin, and it will not die soon. So, this word is not a reason to make noise about Ripple. Just don't invest all in it, if you're afraid.

sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:39:46 PM

By changing time change our thought, Ripple dumped in this market but didn't die now in the third place. I believe Ripple will stay at least in fifth position.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 09:55:17 PM

I totally disagree with that your assumption because Ripple is 3rd position as far as crypto market is concerns. Aside that it is in the 3rd position it has been recognised by some bank in some countries and it is also used for some of the ICO project to purchase token .

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Paycheck

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:24:38 PM

I couldn't care less if Ripple lives or dies in the long term.  All I care about is that I am HODLing 5400 Ripple now, and I want to see the price blast sky high so I can sell my coins and PROFIT.

So pump it, pumpers!!!
sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:44:54 PM

I think this will not happen. Analysts at rating agency Weiss Ratings expressed the opinion that in the coming years, the XRP digital asset will surpass the first cryptocurrency in market capitalization. “Payment networks, as a rule, carry more value for society than means of value conservation. That is why we expect payment networks like XRP to outperform BTC in terms of capitalization in the coming years. ”
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:13:29 PM

XRP will not die until it is backed by strong financial institutions. Ripple connects banks with banks and other payment providers. The transaction speed is very fast and easy to use. I am not a big fun of XRP but have to admit that  XRP is a TOP 3 coin with reason.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:21:05 PM

Your Vietnamese post from May to now. And it seems your judgment is wrong. XRP and is alive and strong, Japanese coin is quite good.
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:56:45 AM

I am not a fan of Ripple, but I think, but I think that this is a strong cryptocurrency and Ripple will be able to keep her place in the top-3. I think this project has a lot of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: