Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:55:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will Die  (Read 27394 times)
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 08:16:08 PM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business

I tend to agree, yes with the booming technological advancement nowadays, bank are trying it out to understand the importance of xrp but in the long run, they will create in their own, and not to be dependent of programs that are made by others, I mean it's hard to understand that banks are more secretive on their way,

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:46:03 PM

Personally I don't believe that Ripple will die because Ripple have a lot of supporters and adoption and its more of a bank coin too. So this may not be possible.
Well, I also think that will not die , but I think that in the future, capitalization will fall as well, the project is very much overrated by the community , I think the fact that control of banks is a minus to the project

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:01:21 PM

Ripple is a very good coin and has enormous potential. So the chance for this coin to die is very small. I personally very often profit from trading using Ripple coins. So I am very confident that this coin will continue to grow.
prayogi

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:14:22 PM

Personally I don't believe that Ripple will die because Ripple have a lot of supporters and adoption and its more of a bank coin too. So this may not be possible.
ripples do have many supporters that make the community bigger, especially now that ripples are ranked second in CMC, this shows
that the development of ripples is getting better and has good progress, so that in the next few years ripples will not die
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:18:31 PM

One of the fastest things that can make a coin to plummet, is if the those holding very large amount decide to dump.
Just as i understand, the team of ripple are holding very large volume , which to me might be dumped at anytime. So if such happens, there is every tendency the coin is gradually folding up.
The issue of ripple being a centralized coin, is not really an issue as it is, because there so many centralized coins that people do not talk about.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:58:56 AM

Ripple is a global financial settlement that allows the world to exchange value. Through its ripplenet, reports says ripple is currently count 11 of the world's top 100 banks as customers and continue to grow every month. Ripple is experiencing double digit gains for the last several months so it is impossible for the 3rd ranked to die.

Although I am not a fan of this project, I am sure that it will not die. Probably, XRP will stay in the second place, although I am more than sure that Ethereum must be there.
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:31:49 AM

In what i see in the future of XRP is it will still go on for a long long long time due to its use in banks, Japan had a major increase in remittance because of XRP, I'm pretty sure XRP is in a good future
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:40:42 AM

Ripple is a global financial settlement that allows the world to exchange value. Through its ripplenet, reports says ripple is currently count 11 of the world's top 100 banks as customers and continue to grow every month. Ripple is experiencing double digit gains for the last several months so it is impossible for the 3rd ranked to die.

Although I am not a fan of this project, I am sure that it will not die. Probably, XRP will stay in the second place, although I am more than sure that Ethereum must be there.
It will not die but probably will not stay in the top 2, that's the place of ETH and XRP is just given a chance to enjoy for awhile.
Let's see if the market recovers, bitcoin will rise and most altcoins will follow, I'm sure since ETH is the worst performer in 2017, it will also recover greatly.
Hence, will certainly take the top 2, that is just my prediction, not an XRP hater but I just believe ETH is way better.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:44:20 AM

I believe that bank companies do not fully adopt ripples, only temporarily because they only use technology from ripple and not from the original coins, but as long as the ripple on the exchange remains active I think it won't die.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:48:11 AM

I also think that Ripple will not enjoy the support of major players for a long time and will soon cease to be so popular!
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:21:22 AM

Ripple is playing its role and making coins trusted, many investors have invested so that they develop well. Although there are many who don't like it their journey on the bear market has been proven, Riak is a potential coin.

Life_time_student

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:41:43 AM

Do your own research and determine what would be best for you. Also, never risk more than you're willing to lose.

You can buy  Ripple from coinswitch .co, they are a Cryptocurrency and Altcoin exchange aggregator.

Coin switch is the first cryptocurrency and altcoin exchange aggregator. They have integrated with many leading exchanges across the globe to provide the best exchange rates to their users. Currently, we support over 275 cryptocurrencies and more than 45000 pairs to exchange
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:07:38 PM

Ripple is now on the wind, even though the price is falling but the trading volume on the coinmarketcap is very large, so with that proof I am not sure that Ripple will die in the near future.
jhon15

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:09:18 PM

Ripple is playing its role and making coins trusted, many investors have invested so that they develop well. Although there are many who don't like it their journey on the bear market has been proven, Riak is a potential coin.
Ripple is a potential coin so that it can increase its value and many people are attracted to it. Ripple has proven that he is a good coin so that it is evidence that can attract someone to buy. maybe investors turn to Ripple because of the ability that Ripple has, Riak will not die for now and in the future, he will stay alive and will continue to live if he can continue to grow well.

Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 12:27:13 PM

Ripple is really favorite subject of crypto field even through newbies. How ever it has huge community So i don't think ripple dies recently. It has some problems, but isn't a coin that we shouldn't consider. Anyone can't predict the next stop of xrp when next bull run comes
Gagah119

Activity: 295

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:50:15 PM

I think ripples will not die, because they have strong capital, for example if the ripple prices go down sharply they will pump up the ripple prices so they don't fall too much.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:52:39 PM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business
XRP is a centralized blockchain not decentralized and its normal people may say it would die as bitcoin have already accused the same several times but still bitcoin show resiliency and continue to dominate crypto market. Same as xrp it would exist as long as there is a there are people who willing to trade on it.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:00:40 PM

Be courageous and face that risk of potential coin, but its not right to say that final conclusion when you're not certain for that analysis. Even though they didn't like ripple, I don't believe that it will die and as per reviews done online through research; there's nothing bad for this coin. Keep holding and don't give up with ripple as you trust bitcoin, alts also will survive and will provide us profitable wealth in the future when market is going to fully recover.

Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:17:45 PM

XRP is a centralized blockchain not decentralized and its normal people may say it would die as bitcoin have already accused the same several times but still bitcoin show resiliency and continue to dominate crypto market. Same as xrp it would exist as long as there is a there are people who willing to trade on it.
I don't know why people keep telling that a coin will die blah blah. As long as there are people buying and selling those coin it will not die unless the internet shut off which i think will never happen.

magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:20:48 PM

I would not be so categorical to speak about Ripple, since developers may well make changes to its structure and it will change the format.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: