Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:39:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will Die  (Read 27371 times)
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:29:03 PM

Ripple still a good type of currency that will never dies and as I see in the market it's been playing more roles than the other currencies that are being launched. And I think it will increase more popularity in the market in the coming months as he hit's the highest value again just like what happened before which really makes some differences.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kardon

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:05:45 AM

I have no doubt that Ripple will live and develop in the cryptocurrency market. The developers of the coin have proved to us their serious approach to the further promotion of their project, and as we see the coin is already supported by many banks, which indicates its prospects and demand among large investors, and also Ripple is the second largest cryptocurrency in the crypto market. Therefore, I have very high hopes for this project.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:09:54 AM

Ripple will not die though i still see that this coin will get more deep in the market.
Yes they are number 2 in CoinMarketCap now but this will not be long and Ethereum will come to it.
Ripple will stay though many humors are in the community about it.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:18:44 AM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business
I think that you are wrong, Ripple signed a lot of partnerships with banks (about 100)? But only few of them (5?) accepted XRP as a fuel for Xrapid platform.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:28:44 AM

If ripple will die, why it is overtaking ethereum at the second place in the market?
I look at ripple as one of the meaningful and useful coin in the future.
Banks won't die. Ripple will never die because it is not dead or meaningless.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:37:00 AM

XRP Market Cap May Be Overstated by Billions, Messari Report Estimates

https://twitter.com/MessariCrypto/status/1088481657043255296

"Exclusive report: We believe Ripple’s $XRP market cap is likely overstated by $6.1 billion based on inflated circulating supply numbers.

Read our summary and methodology: https://messari.io/article/messari-research-ripple-s-market-cap-is-likely-overstated-by-6-1-billion … …"

I say it is overstated more than 6.1 Billion

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:34:45 PM

"Exclusive report: We believe Ripple’s $XRP market cap is likely overstated by $6.1 billion based on inflated circulating supply numbers.

Read our summary and methodology: https://messari.io/article/messari-research-ripple-s-market-cap-is-likely-overstated-by-6-1-billion … …"

I was very surprised when ive read that total toiletpaperresearch... who paid for that eferium bagholders? Buttcorn brainlets? Maybe it was this user here himself trying to get the attention he desperately wants. Because every time you find something negative its ALWAYS written by the same people -EFERIUMANDBUTTCORNBAGHOLDERS .
That gives me something to think Wink

Nice try again faggot  Grin Grin

Reading Baes post is like having this person in front of you who wrote that

--->

MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:36:15 PM

My research shows that his paid research is flawed.

Yahoo.finance and forbescrypto having the marketcap right, only trust legit sites and not paid by btc sites. Wink
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:58:07 PM

I heard such statements very often, believe me, it was very often, but this project is only a way of promotion, I think that today there is nothing that could really help me sell a little XRP
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:03:09 PM

As the Ripple is depending on institutions and helping the financial system to cross border transitions, ripple ca't die and will be grow more in FEB , you will see major growth in price.

Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:27:56 AM

As the Ripple is depending on institutions and helping the financial system to cross border transitions, ripple ca't die and will be grow more in FEB , you will see major growth in price.
Maybe some people are just underestimating Ripple but we cannot deny that it still stays in the top 3 of the market.
In fact, taking over ETH for quite some time now, and still standing firm, if we cannot appreciate it, I believe there are a lot of big investors who
trust their money with Ripple. Founder is also pro bitcoin, I read in one of the article, he was saying that he is not ready to see bitcoin to go zero as he still holds it.

STUDENTCOIN