Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:53:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will Die  (Read 27372 times)
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:17:58 PM

All envious people of the XRP project will not really wait for anything, because everything will be fine and the XRP project in any case will be immensely popular in the world and the banking sector, because it was created for this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:29:05 PM

As of late forks after fork appearing  XRP Cash, XRP Gold, XRP Diamond........................

Even UAE and Saudi Arabia, one of the most authoritarian brutal governments just toke opensource xrp code copy-paste make it closed source and launch the Saudi-Emirati cryptocurrency.
The running costs of some notes are minimal.
https://blockmanity.com/news/saudi-arabia-and-uae-launches-a-separate-cryptocurrency-for-banks-to-facilitate-cross-border-payments/

There is absolute no reason large corporation will not have there own token. Even extending to private individuals as a kind of status symbol will have own token.

You can spot xrp shenanigans daily

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:38:48 PM

Many people think that ripple price can be manipulated easily, so you never know what’s gonna happen. For me, i don’t know how long ripple will suvive but i don’t believe that it’s gonna die soon.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:00:24 PM

Many people think that ripple price can be manipulated easily, so you never know what’s gonna happen. For me, i don’t know how long ripple will suvive but i don’t believe that it’s gonna die soon.
Ripple always is growing and falls on one and the same scheme , I think that this coin very manipulated, and of course coin little whom likes I think in the future she can disappear

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 12:29:28 PM

that makes sense, because big banks certainly don't want to be under the platform, they definitely want even bigger profits and throw the platform that stands beneath it. so for people to people, and small businesses to small businesses it makes more sense. Ripple must immediately think about that.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:43:39 PM

Banks make profit by investing in Ripple Inc early one. The profit comes from dumping near worthless xrp to noobs.
Millions invested, Billions in return, the average XRP gambler is obviously in the red cheering like mad to get his money back.

Here is Ripple Inc investors who eagerly wait for xrp looser to finance luxury lifestyle.
https://i.ibb.co/r6ZNzg9/ripple-inc-investors.jpg

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Stakerist

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:50:41 PM

The popularity of the blockchain is growing and banks are forced to admit it.  therefore, they most likely will not stop cooperating with Ripple!

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:51:29 PM

Ripple has provided surprising benefits to its holders late last year. I think Ripple will stay alive and alive because Ripple is a coin that gets support from the bank. So in my opinion, Ripple is one of the strongest coins.
antaresproject
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

antares.codes trade51.co aco.so

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 12:55:19 PM

The point of going into crypto is to be decentralized, Ripple is not decentralized. So yes, it will die with the banks in a near future.

███ STAKING ████████████████ ANTARES CODES █████████████████ MASTERNODE SHARING ███
███ NFT MARKETPLACE ██████ CRYPTO MOST LUCRATIVE AFFILIATE PROGRAM █████ DAILY FAUCET ███
███ BLOCKCHAIN DOMAIN █████████████████ ONE-CLICK TOKEN CREATOR ███████████████████ METAVERSE ███
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 12:57:56 PM

And almost a year later after it had been written your post, XRP came in second place in terms of capitalization and continues to exist. According to the head of Binance, he is going to enter into a partnership with Ripple for the development of xRapid, and the company said that it exceeds SWIFT by 90%. Do you really think Ripple will die?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:05:23 PM

no, I think ripple is good and also has great potential in the future, even though now the price of Ripple is still cheap, for me Ripple won't die. because its development is now starting to rise again.
romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:47:04 PM

Lol ripple will never die as long people are buying and selling it. Crypto lives forever.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:50:42 PM

Ripple will never die except it's along crypto, I'm yet to see a coin that has as much community as Ripple. People will always trade it and banks are already using the technology.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:55:10 PM

I was so skeptical regarding ripple for such a long time but recently I started to see the good part in the coin and actually for some people, ripple represents the opportunity to rise their businesses to another level. Even if ripple is centralized and backed by bank , we already knew this but I still don't think ripple is a good investment even if some good things came up to surface but your statement is bold and I don't think ripple can die.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 02:05:19 PM

No it won't die, especially when it has talk backing it (most of it is negative, I agree) — if there comes a time then banks will first implement ripple technology before other cryptos.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:10:07 PM

Ripple will never die except it's along crypto, I'm yet to see a coin that has as much community as Ripple. People will always trade it and banks are already using the technology.
Ripple is not a coin, its a company selling xrp.
Lets see how long the scam will run
Bitcoin supply having ever 4 years and xrp staying the same.
Currently daily new bitcoin supply is about 1800 in 30 years time 8
Currently daily about 5 million xrp added to circulating, in 30 years time about the same, no supply halving is in place.
Will be a good laugh.

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:09:51 PM

Anything can happen. But I think ripple won't die that easily because many people and banks invest in ripple and when prices fall is the time they are looking forward to starting investing in large amounts.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:14:49 PM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business
Private blockchains doesn´t make any sense because why you need a blockchain if it is not a decentralized? Database is much better for these purposes.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:41:14 PM

Some predictions of what will gonna happened to a thing or a scenario sometimes really happened in the future but still in XRP that it will gonna die must be not possible because most of the currency in the market XRP is now on the top list that has a bigger growth in the pasts year that's why it is hard to say that it will gonna die in this coming year too easily.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:56:55 PM

Time, as always, will tell. Personally, I think that most people today are still trying to invest in XRP, so it seems to me that today it is better to invest in XRP on the contrary, because today it makes sense to start the investment process
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: