Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:11:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will Die  (Read 27390 times)
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:23:50 PM

In fact, banks are not at all needed for Ripple, I think that they already have a sufficient audience!
Also, this coin has already a large number of trading pairs and acts as the main tool for trading. I buy Ripple.  Wink
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:46:16 PM

Ripple won`t die. It is a great way to do private financial transactions.
bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:55:05 PM

I think both Ripple the company and XRP the coin will survive and prosper. The question of whether banks will use the XRP coin or a coin of their own devising has been answered many many times. A lot of the objection to Ripple and XRP I think comes from an ideological standpoint rather than from a dispassionate assessment of the solution and the tech.
although I disagree with the ripple decisions that seem to get out of the crypto path but I can't ignore the fact that the ripple has a big project and the most important thing is that the ripple has a real project so if we judge from the gasoline side then I would say that ripples have the potential much larger than other projects because ripple is actually engaged in BANK

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:01:01 PM

The statement 'Ripple will die' sounds vague, and not acceptable because there are no facts backing it. You should always make statements based on facts. Ripple is the biggest project in crypto space for cross boarder payments, hence saying it will die doesn't make much sense.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:03:19 PM

Maybe or maybe not. It depends on them which kind of action they take in future. Cause banks are already in the way to making their own coins . one of the big banks no Morgan already announced it. So if banks are in the market then it will be very hard to compete them. But ripple is just not a token the use case of the token in its technology. And ripple already making their won technology and not all the banks in the world make their own coin or a technology like xrapid . so maybe they have a chance but they have to take some good action in future to compete with banks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:05:10 PM

I don’t know what some people fear about Ripple. What is the difference who owns a large number of Ripple coins, unknown whales or a famous bank? As for me, it's better to let the bank own these coins.

2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:20:45 PM

we know that the blockchain will change the way to send money but in fact the blockchain is still not fully acceptable and even remains an endless controversy, although I am sure that one day the blockchain will be fully accepted and will be used by most people, but I think it will takes a long time to be able to make it happen, therefore the bank will still be used so that if the ripple will die then the time is still long until the time comes

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:47:25 PM

we know that the blockchain will change the way to send money but in fact the blockchain is still not fully acceptable and even remains an endless controversy, although I am sure that one day the blockchain will be fully accepted and will be used by most people, but I think it will takes a long time to be able to make it happen, therefore the bank will still be used so that if the ripple will die then the time is still long until the time comes
Of course coins with large communities and working together with several banks in the world will not easily die because in the near future some major countries will receive crypto as legitimate payments so that ripples can be the first currency used in some banks.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:59:55 PM

If it went down to a few cents then it will be worth buying in again. However, at these prices it is hard to get an amount that will make it highly profitable. JPM has proven that big banks won't use it, but some smaller ones probably will

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:03:12 AM

Incumbents will fight to preserve their edge of course. I agree banks are probably only going to test blockchains and most likely use their own blockchain if it is suitable. They may create companies together to maintain their blockchains. They will try not to share their advantage.
stmar

Activity: 196
Merit: 52

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:17:19 AM

Ripple gradually becomes a direct competitor to Swift:
https://www.americanexpress.com/us/foreign-exchange/articles/ripple-vs-swift-gpi-cross-border-payments/
There were many rumors in the crypto community that Ripple and SWIFT would eventually come together:
https://oracletimes.com/ripple-and-swift-prepare-for-a-bomb-2019-debate-on-the-future-of-financial-system/
And a lot of positive information about Ripple in the financial sector.
So draw conclusions.......
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 12:27:30 AM

Ripple just sold more than half a billion dollars worth of XRP and they are so well funded, they'll be around a decade from now.
Not saying it's a good investment but it's obviously not going to die.
Aside the half billion dollar funds raised by XRP, it is o=also one of the favorite coins for the traders especially the Day-traders. This means that, XRP will always be in demand and this will ensure its survival on the market. Moreover, the UN has announced its interest in XRP and IOTA this year and how it intends to utilize these two coins in its operations.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:29:16 AM

how could XRP die if there were still requests.
what I know is that now it's very difficult to kill crypto which already has a high volume even though it's centralized but many people use it.
Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:37:32 AM

Some people are just so funny. Hahaha. Once I saw the topic of this post, the question that came to mind is "Are you the one to kill Ripple? Hahaha
r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:28:40 AM

I think Ripple is a good and long-lasting coin, and now the price of Ripple is also much higher than last month, so I'm sure Ripple won't die without strong evidence.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:08:51 AM

I think Ripple is a good and long-lasting coin, and now the price of Ripple is also much higher than last month, so I'm sure Ripple won't die without strong evidence.
Market is moving to forward so Bitcoin and Ethereum are going to peak. It is really good sign in current scenario, But still few of the panic sellers are available in Ripple coin because it is banking support project so Bitcoin hunters are avoid the Ripple investment. I think Ripple is one of the great concept in future ecosystem.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:13:14 AM

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business
I agree, nobody likes Ripple because it's a shitcoin and total opposite of Bitcoin. I think price is already manipulated and when more users are going to sell their Ripple because of fear the price will crash. Ripple is not a good investment and more people know that.
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:41:51 AM

How come you can said Ripple will be die and how many time did you heard about Ripple have been die, how ever when bitcoin raised Ripple could be on higher and always have chance to get profit with Ripple.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:48:07 AM

I don't think so. Crypto currency may go down but it again rise up. So let's see what happens.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:10:43 AM

JPMorgan announcement of creating jpm stable coin really hurt xrp bullish momentum with the current rally we saw xrp doesnt much going up unlike its rival ETH where it continue to grow slowly. But for XRP. To die i don't think it would happen lot of money transfer and banks are getting interested of xrp platform so in due time it would continue to grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: