Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:45:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will Die  (Read 27380 times)
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:51:01 AM

I don't think ripple will grow much more, people are starting to see the real side of ripple that's its not a very good coin
Ripple can still live and last longer, it does have flaws but other coins also have weaknesses because nothing is perfect.
he can still produce results for us, if we can manage the opportunity to get opportunities still exist.
so prove it first to find out more so you don't get the wrong idea.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:59:55 PM

In my opinion, Ripple will not die. Indeed, there are not many traitors to Ripple like ETH, EOS and BNB. but the price of Ripple is very stable on the market. I am sure if later the price of Ripple will experience a significant increase.
aioc

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:54:17 PM

This post was created ten years ago and OP was totally wrong, it went to become the top 3 in the market, it even claimed the number two spot on two occasions, it looks like Ripple future is bright and we will see a lot more Ripple in the future.

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:56:19 PM

There were really a lot of attempts that would really make it, in fact, nothing happens, as you see today the XRP project is just gaining more serious dimensions. This is good because I plan to make money on this project in the medium term.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:08:32 PM

This post was created ten years ago and OP was totally wrong, it went to become the top 3 in the market, it even claimed the number two spot on two occasions, it looks like Ripple future is bright and we will see a lot more Ripple in the future.
The OP carries out the wrong analysis in this regard because currently ripples are coins that compete in the market. therefore I am sure that ripple can get its best position in the future and hopefully there will be many developments that occur on ripple especially for usability in the real world
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:30:19 AM

How one of the top 3 coins (Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple) will die? XRP is now on 3rd rank and is good competitor with ETH. I also believe that XRP will exist and its price will be at least 5 times after 5 years. There is no reason to die XRP yet. So be logical and practical. If crypto exist, Bitcoin, ETH and XRP will exist.
Garry_1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:09:29 AM

Ripple is best platform to crypto investors , Ripple is old cryptocurrency and most reliable platform in the cryptomarket nowadays Ripple performance is very well in cryptomarket now it's place is second in coinmarketcap If this condition persists definitely.
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:57:34 AM

Up until today, Ripple still has it's value and it also showing it's struggle to rise up just like the other coins do.
I believe it still racing to take the 2nd seat from Ethereum.

elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:44:14 AM

There were really a lot of attempts that would really make it, in fact, nothing happens, as you see today the XRP project is just gaining more serious dimensions. This is good because I plan to make money on this project in the medium term.
Agree and XRP  are diversify their business not only focussing in payment transaction from banks and other payment merchant but they are now engaging in gaming industry this can add value to its coin in the ling run and not purely dependent on banks and payment center a good move for Ripple company for making this decisiion.

Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:56:06 AM

It depends on how the team develops the altcoin ripple, I will not say die in the near future that altcoin ripple has a good place on the marketcap but it all depends on the team and enthusiasts of the altcoin if they want to stay on the market.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
xrpholder1982

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:41:53 PM

Die?? Haha, its incredible how ignorant so many people can be.  Look into Coil, Xpring, new features of XCurrent and also understand the partnership with R3 and why the Corda Settler has selected XRP as the only obvious choice to settle cross-border payments.  Do some research on SBI, Temenos, SAP and XRP.  XRP is the fastest, most secure and least expensive way to facilitate payments that also has the necessary liquidity in a variety of markets.  All other coins with similar technical merit have ZERO liquidity including XLM and Nano. XRP will be used at scale throughout Asia and the Middle East before the end of 2019 and in other markets where there is regulatory clarity.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:56:32 PM

I don't think this will ever happen. Check recent developments within Ripple you will see there are many partnerships etc with the aim of going mainstream. With time Ripple and other good projects will go mainstream, which is what we need.

Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:00:46 PM

I don't think that ripple will die. Ripple is a coin for money transfer and banking stuff. And ripple is fully backed by banks and some big investors. And yes there is a chance that banks can copy the project and do whatever they want. But it will take time till then ripple will be go many project. As a project ripple is good but the main problem is centralizay

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:18:10 PM

If medium/large banks don't want to use Ripple, that's not a problem. ven though these banks make their own coins, this is a progress and it is not impossible that this will happen, the transaction system throughout the world will soon become a decentralized system.
Galantin

Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:19:40 PM

Do not panic. While the banks will develop their system can take years. Or they have nothing left. And what will each bank create its own system? No, I do not think so.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:30:16 PM

Ripple currently has many followers. More and more large banks and world-famous companies announced the creation of their coins in the likeness of Ripple to serve their own needs.

microbb8

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 06:15:09 AM

Coin Ripple and payment system done all different things. And many crypto enthusiasts do not like Ripple because it is not a cryptocurrency at all.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:26:00 PM

XRP is a project that in the future will have opportunities for legalization and it seems to me that this will not only be in the banking sector, it will be everywhere, including many old and regular payment systems.
der_troll

Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:36:11 PM

It is impossible. Such a big coin as Ripple will survive because they are almost the only team that are always making great partnerships with banks from all around the world. I do not like Ripple, because this coin does not have a limited supply, but this coin will live and will be a big part of our industry.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:52:14 PM

No it won't die. Ripple is one of the good coins in this space. Even recently some platforms have adopted or implemented it into their services. So I think Ripple will continue to wax strong.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: