Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:40:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will Die  (Read 27371 times)
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 10:17:04 PM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business
It could have been better to read more about XRP before posting, but point of correction XRP is a centralize project and it is supported by banks.
Again XRP will not mark died as you think and it is one of the potential coins i have witness that big investors have invest in it.

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:53:18 PM

Ripple is a top coin and won`t die as it is backed by many banks.  It is true that many other banks like JP Morgan
intending to run their own coin and there will be a big competition in that sector between them.
Competition is good and let the market decide.

Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:56:29 PM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business

If this is the fact then Ripple should not be in the third position, even wrestled the second position to Ethereum, months ago, Ripple has a great team composition and they had tons of shill army in a various social media channel.

covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:04:33 AM

Ripple has a lesser chances of dying than bitcoin itself. Unlike bitcoin, Ripple is not energy hungry and has no large scaling problems.
For anything that successful with the small amount of effort and the proactive team always looking for ventures, I think Ripple still has a lot more potential for growth.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:15:19 AM

Ripple is a top coin and won`t die as it is backed by many banks. 

i dont know that ripple is backed by banks but i know that ripple is a top coin so yeah i agree that it wont die  .

Ripple has a lesser chances of dying than bitcoin itself.

lol . how can you say that bitcoin can die when bitcoin is infact more better than ripple imo  . ripple is said to be centralized and most of us dislike it because the main reason why they join crypto is because of their decentralized nature  .

Maybe I will agree with your opinion where ripple will be die, we have waiting more than two months but ripple still have lower price and never could raised to higher until right now and keep less price.
Not moving does not mean it's a dead coin.
There has been a slow movement for Ripple but if you will look at the volume, it's still million of dollars and dead coin does not possess that.

not moving can also means that investors are not attacted to ripple anymore  . its a sign that a coin is dying  .  recently ripple is involved in a shilling on one of the popular social media site  , this was a bad news to some . this can affect the reputation of ripple  .
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:13:20 AM

I do not believe that this coin can die in the coming years. This is an interesting project with a real product. Banks really like this coin. I believe that ripple will survive.
yeah, you are right about that.
ripple will last for quite a long time, ripple is one of my favorite coins. so i believe ripple won't die easily.

especially at this time, the market has shown little growth, it will make it even stronger.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:20:43 AM

Not yet, today Ripple have raised up to higher price and always have chance for Ripple back again to higher price $1, almost many investor keep holding their Ripple assets because buy and invest at higher price.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:25:37 AM

You've probably heard about such a fund as Grayscale Investments. They own 1% of all bitcoins (about $ 1 billion).
But their fund is not limited only to bitcoin, there is also a Ripple.
It's a pity that they will not read this topic and will not know that they were mistaken Grin

But seriously: Blockchain technology, especially in the hands of Ripple, can cause major revolutionary changes in the global financial system.
Solomiya

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:39:28 AM

Maybe I will agree with your opinion where ripple will be die, we have waiting more than two months but ripple still have lower price and never could raised to higher until right now and keep less price.
Not moving does not mean it's a dead coin.
There has been a slow movement for Ripple but if you will look at the volume, it's still million of dollars and dead coin does not possess that.

I believe that coins from the top Coinmarketcap can not be dead. Capitalization will not allow her to die
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:46:27 AM

Why are you spreading all this hate? There are many good coins on cmc that are not up to standard with ripple but they have better support and have been around for years they never died ,they are not even popular as ripple and you are saying ripple will die? Keep dreaming

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:23:55 PM

I can not say it. Only by the fact that I watched one fairly good trader yesterday. And this coin is included in the main portfolio of many players. I am not sure that death will happen quickly as each bank will not create a separate system for itself. It's like a credit card.

I do not see any reasons for its soon death. No, Ripple is not the currency as I support and like (as soon as it is centralized), but the project is large, and many rich people support it. However, I prefer to deal with other alts.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:29:12 PM

Why are you spreading all this hate? There are many good coins on cmc that are not up to standard with ripple but they have better support and have been around for years they never died ,they are not even popular as ripple and you are saying ripple will die? Keep dreaming
if you say so, then surely you do not understand that this coin is useless and its death cannot be avoided. just death will come after 5-6 years
anume123

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:06:15 PM

Let say even they don't use ripple but its already partner of other banks thats use ripple at the same time no altcoins will die in that way only because there are lot of reason so they are being strong always.

LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:48:08 PM

Ripple is a top coin and won`t die as it is backed by many banks.  It is true that many other banks like JP Morgan
intending to run their own coin and there will be a big competition in that sector between them.
Competition is good and let the market decide.

If Ripple dies it will have a big impact on the market, maybe it will drop and investors don't trust crypto anymore, I hope big coins like Ripple continue to survive.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:09:07 AM

As practice shows, Ripple continues to work and develop steadily. Recent data confirm that the scale of the project is only increasing. I do not think that we will see the failure of the XRP anytime soon. Most likely, he will be able to improve his position as the crypto market recovers.
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:40:12 AM

You must work in the Ripple structure and attend all meetings if you're so knowledgeable. But in my opinion, you're just causing a panic. Only time will tell whether the technology developed by Ripple will be used in banks or not, but at the moment the company is doing fine.
andika2018

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:41:22 AM

You must work in the Ripple structure and attend all meetings if you're so knowledgeable. But in my opinion, you're just causing a panic. Only time will tell whether the technology developed by Ripple will be used in banks or not, but at the moment the company is doing fine.

I am not ripple fans or holding a few ripple but i think its good coin with good development for the project. A lot partnertship with many banks around the world and traded in many exchangers will make ripple is good coin. Beside that, ripple have big community and fans and i think ripple will not die
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:46:44 AM

I am not ripple fans or holding a few ripple but i think its good coin with good development for the project. A lot partnertship with many banks around the world and traded in many exchangers will make ripple is good coin. Beside that, ripple have big community and fans and i think ripple will not die

With a price that is still cheap, it is proven that Ripple is able to enter rank 3, if the Ripple price reaches $ 10 it will be number # 1 to replace bitcoin, I am sure that Ripple is a coin that we deserve because it is profitable.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:58:37 AM

I sincerely don't believe in the assertion that Ripple will die. Ripple has been around for some years now and its developing in terms of blockchain technology everyday. Ripple is bigger and better than just a coin that can go into extinction anyhow.

ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:41:13 PM

Frankly, I'm not a fan of ripple neither am I holding some ripple coins however I think its a great coin and has a potential of becoming a great alternative coin in a few years to come so there's no way ripple is going to die.

I’m me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: