Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:17:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH?  (Read 25713 times)
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:53:50 AM

I remain on the eth line, even though whatever the current price is, eth still holds great potential to continue to be on the path of rising prices and become a big coin in cryptocurrency
you are right, however the situation is now that ethereum has the potential to grow back. a large community and a very broad market, this can be a quick way to grow prices in the market.
ETH prices can rise, depending on BTC prices and market conditions up , without that support, I am sure that the price of ETH will remain as it is now or more down again

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:36:18 PM

Of course better to buy ETH right now. The price fallen a lot since AHT. And they have inportant updates soon (hardfork on the 28th February ). So price must increase a lot. Tron is just a speculative coin, They pumped before BTT ICO and now falling again. You never know what price will be tomorrow.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:30:47 PM

What ever you choose it's your choice. 500 is good start to buy and if you are going to make a research just do a survey about tron or ethereum to know what is compatible to your 500 dollars capital and for sure you can decided fastly . But ethereum is the coin that you need to have not only now but in the future also you need to have ethereum because that coin is the most pitential coin.
John46285

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:45:45 PM

I think you should choose etherium for investment. Cause this coin have lot of chance to grow again like 2017.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
rentimajest

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:57:50 PM

As others said already both are good options for buying, buying two different crypto asset is a less risky investment strategy afterall...
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:45:32 PM

Of course better to buy ETH right now. The price fallen a lot since AHT. And they have inportant updates soon (hardfork on the 28th February ). So price must increase a lot. Tron is just a speculative coin, They pumped before BTT ICO and now falling again. You never know what price will be tomorrow.
well, however, ETH still has more enthusiasts than TRON. moreover ETH will be hardfork soon. this makes many people prefer ETH to be stored in their competitor compared to TRON.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Dron555

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:24:56 PM

Of course, Etherium, it also has a great future in Russia and central Russian banks will work through it, and therefore its price has risen so noticeably after the trip of the creator of Etherium to Russia, which means that Etherium is independent and not manageable, which blockchain should be. (sarcasm) Grin
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:07:01 PM

Ethereum is worth buying on the eve of the update, which will necessarily affect the price and there will be some growth, it is relatively easy money, which in such a market is just as a gift

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:48:10 AM

If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?
when seeing the both currencies I suggest ethereum more than any other cryptocurrencies because the position of ethereum was being a good stage and it'll be the most trustable altcoin so a new investors will definitely choose ethereum more better than any other altcoin.
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:44:32 AM

at the moment the price is still below, I think everything will improve in the middle of the year like last year, so if you want to buy a coin TRX or ETH it is your choice. The two coins are very good and have a good future, in my opinion.  Wink
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:52:50 AM

Ethereum is worth buying on the eve of the update, which will necessarily affect the price and there will be some growth, it is relatively easy money, which in such a market is just as a gift
for now, ETH has great potential. but we don't know when TRON will exceed the potential of ETH. well, I believe that these two coins will be very useful in the future, but I am still on the side of ETH for now.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:09:03 AM

ETH is the obvious winner out of these two, at current time and in near future. That said, TRON is a top ranked coin with a good team backing it and also very cheap so should be fine to buy some.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:32:00 AM

Both coins have a great potential to go up significantly in the future. But I intend to choose ethereum if I decide to go all in because it is profitable for short and long term than trx. Ethereum's upgrade for this month and next year might help pump its price. Trx is still new coin in the market and it will take more time to become one of the most profitable coin.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 07:58:49 AM

I am not a FAN of Tron in the past because of the way Justin talk but after trying out the DAPPS and so, i think Tron is something fun there, i played the game and believe, it could be a strong Gaming/entertainment hub through blockchain

Hence, if given choice
I would still favor ETH over TRON
But perhaps 70/30 or 60/40 here
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:03:13 AM

Although there are many who doubt the future of ethereum, but I'm sure that ethereum will be great again if the market has recovered, now is the right time for invest ethereum compared to TRON so we can get profit at least 10x.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:14:28 AM

I think I prefer both, Tron and Ethereum are also good investments, because now they are both
the price is still cheap. So you also still have many benefits at high prices.
mrpl2017

Activity: 346
Merit: 10

ASSETSPLIT ICO

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:25:59 PM

I will not buy the Tron, I will focus only on the Ether. The price has fallen dramatically, and I think that with the growth of the Aether market will be one of the most promising crypto coins.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:34:10 PM

If I were on your shoes I'd prefer to buy TRON because I will have more of the token but this is because I only have few USD to invest. It all depend to how much you have to put into as investment.

I can understand some may not be a fan of TRON but there are several projects considering them already when they saw the result of the projects done on it. If you aren't convince why check the dappradar.com

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:10:19 PM

It is too late to buy TRON. You should have though about buying TRON before the airdrop.
It is interesting that Bittorrent has almost biggest market cappitalization than TRON Cheesy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:31:05 PM

Personally, I think, you should buy both coins at the same time. ETH price is very low at this moment, the hard fork is coming very soon. After the hard fork, ETH network will be improved and the price will be higher than now. And, another side, TRON is becoming the second big platform for the new ICO, STO token issuer. Many new projects are coming on TRON blockchain. So, TRX has a bright future too. So, divide your money and buy both coins and hold them.

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: