Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:11:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH?  (Read 25713 times)
MXgirl150 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:05:39 PM

If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:08:43 PM

If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

I think you should buy ETH. Because their technology is never outdated and more and more projects rely on their platforms for business. That shows the popularity and solid technology foundation of ETH and is widely believed.
Although the price of ETH is reduced quite serious but it will recover strongly again. Trust ETH and buy it, you will get big profits.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:10:32 PM

I think that you should buy ethereum too much and maybe we will not be able to see these levels again in our life .this may be our investment in our life

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:12:44 PM

Better option will be ethereum, because more and more projects based on ethereum, which makes it more and more popular. And the most important thing, eth will be more profitable
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:26:21 PM

There is no doubt that if you choose between the two, I would advise you to buy ETH.
Because TRON mostly looks like a hyped token.

ugur2222

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:29:13 PM

may be buy ETH  because  ETH better than TRX
AoniOn

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:29:35 PM

Start with Ethereum and now! he is now at the stage of turning on the daily trend and will soon fly up, believe me you will not regret if you do so, and then buy the throne, when he has arrived at the finish line

SUBAJ | GLOBAL NETWORK
REVOLUTIONIZE THE SHOPING EXPERIENCE A CRYPTO-BASE REWARDS SYSTEM
 (https://www.subaj.com/#/)
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:29:59 PM

If you are going to buy your first crypto then why it is not the bitcoin because bitcoin is the father of bitcoin surely it will give profits in long term as of now the price has fallen pretty much so it is the investing time.So buy bitcoin is my suggestion even if it is expensive then the ethereum and TRON.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:30:19 PM

I think both TRON and ETH will continue to struggle and the price will dip harder.

If you want to see a quick profit (within few months) choose some good ICO or coins what are expecting to run their mainnets soon, like PRL and WTC.

Zeleznyak

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:31:16 PM

Will support the majority and say it is better to take the Ethereum. Not least because they concerned a lot more people, so his future will be covered much more of the remaining coins.
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:33:28 PM

Although i think tron will worth something around $1 in the future. I think Ethereum is a safer investment right now. It’s heavily oversold like any other coins and when we get into bull market Ethereum will go higher than before. Tron still needs to prove itself to our community.

MXgirl150 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:38:36 PM

If you are going to buy your first crypto then why it is not the bitcoin because bitcoin is the father of bitcoin surely it will give profits in long term as of now the price has fallen pretty much so it is the investing time.So buy bitcoin is my suggestion even if it is expensive then the ethereum and TRON.

But I feel like BTC is limited in scope... and ETH has way less boundaries to expand. But you look more experienced than me. So why is BTC better (besides the fact that it was the "first" one?) I really need to know!!
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:39:00 PM

If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why?
bitcoin!
because it is THE only cryptocurrency that is worth investing in since it has a good future with the least amount of risk. of course it is not a good time to invest in anything but for the first time investment you should not even think about anything other than bitcoin!

I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC,
when you go to the beach a grain of sand is also not as expensive as BTC but you don't see anybody investing in that!

but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...
i am not saying it is good or bad but based on my experience whenever you keep hearing about an altcoin that means it is already too late and that coin is in a big bubble and the bag holders are getting desperate since they started losing money.

i explained why of BTC but in the end it is your money, you should always make your own investment decisions. nobody is coming on this forum to give others financial advice!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
curkowski

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:39:39 PM

ETH, no doubt. This will be its year
Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:39:56 PM

No one will tell you what to do. It may so happen that both of these decisions are not correct.
MXgirl150 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:40:13 PM

Although i think tron will worth something around $1 in the future. I think Ethereum is a safer investment right now. It’s heavily oversold like any other coins and when we get into bull market Ethereum will go higher than before. Tron still needs to prove itself to our community.

Very true...
Hehalye

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:40:54 PM

Buy both cryptocurrencies. Split the money in half for TRX and ETH. Welcome to cryptoworld.
MXgirl150 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:42:57 PM

No one will tell you what to do. It may so happen that both of these decisions are not correct.

You're right... none of us has a crystal ball sadly.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:44:09 PM

If I now had a choice between these two coins, then I would no doubt chose ETH, because ETH has already proved itself well and as is known, many projects are based on the ETH base.
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:44:42 PM

I'd buy ETH - especially now since it's lower in price. You can always buy TRON with some profits you've made from that ETH purchase.
Obviously your decision - we're all here just to advise.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: