Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:27:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH?  (Read 25713 times)
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:22:06 PM

Better put resources into both Tron and ETH. ETH is more anchored and it will be steady when the market goes up once more. TRON is theoretical coin. you can attempt at this cost and hodl for 4 to 5 months to get great returns.
True, lots of people admitted that etherum is better (i thought the same) but after some market following both of this coins have some potential to just pump in near future. So good luck and be patient.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:46:39 PM

Actually market is looking red now from last few days and I think this is the right time to buy and hold it until the price is not high. Yeah, both coins are good But ETH is better than TRON I think. You can buy ETH hopefully it will increase soon and I think you will get a good benefit from them.
efecanhll

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:54:05 PM

I think it  eth would be sensible to buy and wait for it, and then I will wait for it to rise
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:56:06 PM

If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?
Both of them are going very well both of them are the competitors of each other but I will suggest you to spend in Tron because it is in a lower value and with the coming time the value of it will increase more.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:18:34 AM

You should buy them both because that's more profitable instead spending on one coin only but ofcourse wait for the perfect entry but If you are planning for long term hold the price right now is really cheap ofcourse it will will take your patience because it may think 2 or 3 years to price pump so hard but if you think crypto world is easy money forget this right now. Goodluck.
Spending on one coins always not good idea but i dont have any like to buy tronx. I know tronx is gaining good moves and now its staying in the top of marketcap but i prefer to have another one. I dont have good reason but i think tronx is just like pump and dump token. I dont have proof but i always follow my mind to buy or not.
InvestMen

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:59:47 AM

If I were you, I'd buy ethereum. This is a more technologically established coin. And to lose all investments are very small in comparison with TRX. This is a good coin and the best for long-term investments.
biogesic

Activity: 168
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:03:11 AM

You should use TA on this one, both are in massive downtrend. Fundamentals aint matter, and not good for your wallet.
TokenAll

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:23:12 AM

I would like to buy ETH. It still ranks second of cryptocurrencies.
God

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:20:46 AM

To be honest, tron is the biggest shit in this world, and ethereum is one of the big bosses in here, that is the reason of why i think that ethereum is much more better at the moment

Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:59:46 AM

If I were you, I'd buy ethereum. This is a more technologically established coin. And to lose all investments are very small in comparison with TRX. This is a good coin and the best for long-term investments.
I also fully believe in ETH, this is a potential coin and may be high growth in the future, maybe in the near future ETH can compete with BTC, so let's focus on the analysis and grasp Hold on, do not worry and hurry to sell them now, you will lose money.
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:07:07 AM

Right now Tron is not making a big move even after the mainnet so I guess it would be better to buy eth but if you are for long term then both tron and ethereum is a good coin though tron has a lot of improvement to do.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:25:24 AM

To be honest, tron is the biggest shit in this world, and ethereum is one of the big bosses in here, that is the reason of why i think that ethereum is much more better at the moment

Yes, ETH is still the best penny in the market, in terms of popularity, ETH will probably be more popular than BTC, I believe and invest in them, holding them will be one of the best options of I.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:26:16 AM

If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?

Tron have a top ten position in coinmarketcap. in my opinion, if we look in chart they will be retest until touching support area and will be bullish again.
JohnnyDaMitch

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:51:38 AM

only a fool would buy tron at the moment, ethereum is much more better, and if you want me to be honest, ripple is much more better at the omment because of the scalability
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:34:57 PM

I would suggest you go for Ethereum which is a more established and stable altcoin compared to others. It is also quite cheap compared to bitcoin.
I have been doing some research about ETH and compared to TRON, ETH has gotten a lot of advantages over the other and has stable price in the market as well. This means ETH is worth investing in as compared to TRON. TRON might also be of good features but since you want to choose one of the two, better go for ETH. Hold your ETH and wait until you feel you are well off to go with.
teskostecenje

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:46:35 PM

Although both of them are good coins, I prefer ETH because it is the second biggest cryptocurrency in the world and the first cryptocurrency to use smart contracts. In addition, several experts said that ETH will become the next Bitcoin in the near future.
imperatorbounty7

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:50:29 PM

Everyone must have ETH in their portfolio. But I do think TRON is a good coin. Tron is the coin the crypto community has been dying to see. While all the other projects are begging for donations (XVG) or clinging onto partnership promises, Tron is actually delivering. I would suggest you to buy both the coins and hold them. They both have great future ahead.
almanPeter

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:14:33 PM

I would recomend you to buy some stable Tokens that will bring you profit over time
If you are interested in Token Sale I would like to make a comment on the new project - Socratus. This is a really promising project and you can definitely invest money in it. This is a project aimed at creating a digital platform that gives consumers honest and instant payments in any insurance cases. Looks like we have a good opportunity on our hands to invest money worthily and safely.
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:19:43 PM

I prefer ETH over TRX and honestly I don't even believe Tron. It hasn't prove itself yet and we still don't know if it works well or not. On the other hand Ethereum is well known and overly used smart contract platform. That's a very safe bet. Since your money is so small you can try your chance in whatever you like but for the big money I'd say Ethereum is the best choice.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:04:32 PM
Merited by malcovi2 (6)

You can divide your investment to different portions, maybe invest 30% to ethereum because ethereum got a good platform that most altcoins nowadays are using, you can also put 50% to bitcoin because the price of bitcoin now is cheaper than last december and it is a good long term investment, if you still want TRX then you can invest the remaining 20% of your investment there. You can manipulate the percentage of each investments depending on your prediction. Or you can also add more good crypto for you to have good chances of earning more! Well good luck its your own money we are talking about here so the choice is yours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: